How many of you are just highschool/college students lashing out at the liberal and black popular kids?

How many of you are just highschool/college students lashing out at the liberal and black popular kids?

me

they're starting to talk to me now since I've been holding crypto and realize I have more money than they do

There is a 1:1 correspondence between actually living close to large numbers of ferrel niggers and "racism"; you wouldn't get it frostbacl

Freshman in college, can attest to this.

My attitudes on race and "leftism" changed when I moved to Melbourne which is kind of like the california of Australia in terms of cancerousness. When you see all this shit in action it really wakes you up to the retardation that is infecting the west.

Holy shit is this Sam Hyde? Is he still on the run?

ya I hate niggers because they're much cooler and more popular and they fuck our white women with their superior black dicks

From my experiences on Sup Forums discords I’d say like 90%

Lol, you should know 3/4th of Sup Forums is just teenagers taking out their anger because they get bullied by ethnic minorities at school

my high school we intimidated the liberals and minorities

Isn't that the condensed history of the Jewish people?

junior in commiefornia. I fucking hate niggers and spics because they get special treatment for being spics and niggers even though they aren't doing better than me. I put up IOTBW signs at csus for the lulz. They were torn down by niggers and spics so more reason to hate them.

Liberals only have token black friends and otherwise promote ideas that hold blacks back but keep them on the Democrat plantation.

yeah, you got it dude, my entire worldview is shaped by events that happened in high school

oh no wait, no they are not, because I am an adult and not a retarded child.

white people dont live in my area. just spics and niggers riding off affirmative action grants

I'm 27 but I don't hate blacks, I just don't want to live near them.

A better question would be, how many of you are Jews lashing out at your ultra orthodox parents?

Because I can just tell that there is a fair number of self loathing Jews on here who think that posting "oy vey it's anuddah shoah" and merchant pictures is some kind of edgy teenage rebellion against their parents.

Jew population is tiny globally, there probably isn't as many as you think. Jews in America love being Jewish, it's a golden ticket here. They easily outperform whites and Asians. Jews are probably the smartest people on earth.

Netanyahus son posted a merchant on his facebook

If you grew up in the city they arent minorities by any stretch of the imagination. That chip on the shoulder doesn't buff out easily.

He's Canadian, probably never met a nigger in his life

>2017
>college
only stupid people do this

>because I am an adult and not a retarded child.
>he says while posting on a chinese cartoon picture sharing forum