Tokyo Ghoul:re

Spoilers in 5 minutes
What will Kaneki's new kakuja form look like?

It will look like a edgy 15 year old cosplay. Just like how his old forms looked like. This should really just have ended with Kaneki dying in Tokyo Ghoul.

they
will
job

Amon was never quite human, according to the spoilers.

His kagune looks luke IXA, so maybe Arima kakuja?

>Amon wakes up
>kill all 4 of them
>becomes the new one eyed king

That's probably because he was being fed human meat

He wasn't human, period. Donato is his grandfather, apparently. More demi-humans, yay.

So a demi with kakuhou implant would make a powerful ghoul?

That would mean Furuta is extremely powerful if Someone like Amon easily breaks 10k rc cell

>Donato is his grandfather
[citation needed]

This shit manga shouldnt have threads on Sup Forums anymore, especially when they are made by one of the worst tripniggas.

(you)

Fuck off.

>tfw amon will be the one eyed king of gods

Of course they will because there's RC suppressor stench fucking everywhere.

Seidou puked his guts out and Kaneki almost did too. Also Amon's RC count is so ridiculously high that it most likely won't have any notable effect on him.

I know it'd only make sense if the suppressants are injected directly but I can see Ishida going full hack making them job just for that reason.

there's also rc gas suppressor akira used one on naki and tsukiyama

No one asked you for it fag.

Spoilers delayed for 10 hours.

Where did we go wrong?

>defending that cancerous faggot
Kiss urself

Ill kiss you

Nauseating fan pandering and battle shounen-tier writing in Cochlea. It's on a slow recovery now, but I doubt we'll ever be back on the same level as the Tsukiyama arc.

It turned to shit with Re.

Nah

Only if you like Bleach more than original Tokyo Ghoul.

Nah

Why does this series attract so many cancerous redditors and tumblrinas?

yeah

Look at the OP post.

Nah

this scene was off the rails

wake up naked find Kaneki looking at your dick what do ?

Nah

drop the manga

The only correct answer.

Ye

Is Godneki the strongest ghoul of all time?

>Is Godneki the strongest ghoul of all time?
No, that would be Arima. He barely had access to any quinques and Kaneki didn't touch him a single time. When Arima fought Kuzen he had access to lots of good quinques.

>arimafags

>Kaneki's Kakuja vs Amon's
Ishida better not have some job

Would you rather be kaneki or arima?

Arima, because his gonna get resurrected as the real TOKYO GHOUL.

Arima

Is Donato the one eyed god?

There is a 8 in his shoulder, and 3 lines in his Kakugan, now go to first manga chapter 83 called "Father", amon and donato appears there

The threads were so good back then before the Clown/Rio/Furuta shitposting started.

Amon kills Takizawa and Kekneki.

Remember when characters actually died in Tokyo Ghoul? Good times.

When Kaneki came back. Haise was the superior character

Right about here?

Special Class Kaneki was a fairly weak part except for the Kaneki/Eto interactions and Kaneki pissing Matsuri off with his creepy smile. And it didn't help that the arc transitioned into the way-too-long fightfest of Cochlea/Rue.

Haise was shit.

At this point when black reaper started i was still interested, we didnt know anything much about v yet and like you said the eto/kaneki interactions were.very good. The beginning of the end for me was cochlea/rue and when we started unraveling more mysteries.

And still better than Nuneki

Nope

Cochlea/Rue has the distinction of revealing a lot of mysteries regarding Eto's and Arima's past but being poorly paced and too full of fairly insignificant fighting, and now the series is less about uncovering those mysteries and more about how Kaneki+crew will change the world for ghoul/human relations which doesn't cause readers to salivate like a real mystery does.

Have massive gangbang

Reunion NOW

didn't black reaper turn out to be completely useless in the end, only lasting for a couple chapters before jobbing to arima and going back to white hair kaneki?

I want Amon to FUCK Akira

Yes. Just when we thought he had come full circle again, Ishida chose to go through another loop. Expect panda hair again soon.

>wondering why Kaneki sent the elite in regeneration powers on a mission where no fighting happened
>it was so they can job to Guts like no tomorrow
>mfw

Considering how blurry the lines between ghouls and humans are and that Amon once did roughly 10000 push-ups instead of sleeping, I could see him having a ghoul ancestor.
Maybe that's also the secret of the Kuroiwa's strength, a ghoul ancestor.

The only reason you faggots hate touka/touken is because you're no different from tumblrfags and wamt your homoships thus you hate straight relationships. Seriously all of you must have bust a nut last week when you saw kaneki and amon are im the same room now while amons naked.

I want kaneki to.

Cuck please

Are Amon's cucking days finally over?

The fuck is this?

fanart

Spoilers for chapter 137. I'm from the future.

E-eto?

I agree. It was exciting when he initially "returned" and fought Eto. There was also the enigmatic nature behind his "Black Reaper" persona which intrigued me a bit. However, all this did was alienate the reader from Kaneki's thoughts and successfully made him more empty of a character than √A Kaneki.

Also, the entire "I don't want to die anymore" after his chit chat with "Hide" after just 21 chapters where his desire for death was not shown as much of a focus, was incredibly anti-climatic. I was expecting it to be an overarching facet of his character arc that would not be resolved for quite some time.After chapter 61, I felt Ishida was going off in the direction of Kaneki living out his dream of "dying in style" as the One-Eyed King. I felt him being "forced" into the role and taking the mantle to suit his own selfish agenda would have been a far more interesting take on the idea. I'm sure he would still end up being ghoul Jesus, but the way Ishida implemented it, Black Reaper's overall objective was ultimately pointless. It ended far too abruptly for it to have any integral impact. I say this as "Haise" would have saved Hinami no matter what. He would not need to hatch shameless suicide plan that he would change his mind about at the last second to get the job done.

He wasn't, but your tastes certainly are. Haise legitimately felt like a protagonist. "Kaneki" post-Tsukiyama arc after regaining his memories feels incredibly bland.

Good find, user.

Do you think ishida reads these threads?

Current Kaneki>>>Haise

In what way? How is he anymore interesting? What has he done? "I'M DA KING?" The only thing marginally more "compelling" about this Kaneki is that this is his most powerful incarnation. I'm not saying you cannot find the current Kaneki more appealing than "Haise", I just cannot find a single interesting thing to salvage about him. He just feels like he is "there" despite being the King.

t.reddit

So insightful. Where can I subscribe to your blog?

He's interesting because of his inevitable downfall due to his inability to realize that he's just being violent again and not changing anything, just being selfish again by sacrificing his allies to get Akira the RC-suppressors.

t.reddit

I agree with you user, during the haise arc everyone was begging for kaneki to return but ever since then his character has just been various shades of bland, he just feels so boring but we keep reading in hopes that his master plan comes through and he gets more interesting but at this rate its worrying.

I can't wait for Furuta to fuck him up by the end of this manga. The only direction I see is down from here on out.

I've been theorizing something akin to this for a while now, actually. Not necessarily about the current "save Akira" subplot, but him gradually becoming more like his "mother" and becoming increasingly more volatile. Him naming his organization "Goat" in lieu of the "The Black Goat" does not bode well. Realistically, he cannot keep up this diplomatic tactics forever. There was also some potential foreshadowing of him finally killing (and succumbing to guilt) in two of the poems Ishida has written as well. Don't know if Ishida is just teasing or actually intends to go anywhere with it though. I hope he does. If Kaneki goes through a struggle like this, I will begin to find him interesting again.

Nah, Furuta will probably die soon.
Kaneki's worst enemy is his childhood.

if any characters on kaneki's side seriously dies all to save one stupid girls life I will find that incredibly moronic.

But Akira has been his alter ego's mum for, like, some time. She can't die yet!
On the other side, I'd like to see her interactions with Touka and Hinami or eg Banjou who's the main responsible for keeping her alive

had this actually ended with kaneki dying, it would been have good ending. Now? Well maybe he can fix it?

Furuta has kek!lmao armor. He can appear to be fucking up hard at one moment only to have another trick up his sleeves.

He'll be sticking around until the end of the series most likely.

I think Rize is going to kill him, since her whole narrative is about not wanting to be controlled by men, so she'd probably want to kill Furuta for what he did to her.

She'll definitely be eating him.

Godneki will kill Furucuck.

Another week another boring chapter. This shit fucking sucks, every chapter is a setup chapter.

But Cuckneki wants to save Nimugod.

Marude for this chap take a screenshot of this

He will save Urine?

Is furuta a demi god?

No, he's a demi-turd