Yuri!!! on ICE

Why did he do this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/9432656
youtube.com/watch?v=8mGBaXPlri8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he's literal Hitler.

He's a very cuddly person and piggy was busy being Hitler.

I always thought it was messed up that he announced his return right at this time. He even left piggy wandering around looking for him.

Because both Yuuri and Victor are shit at talking to each other about their problems.

OP you should check the catalogue first before you make a thread

Link us to this nonexistent thread you're talking about, user.

He's a manipulative bastard, that's why

m'coachie

>spoonfeeding

I've been away for a week. Any new merch?

I'm ready to disregard that watermark thanks to the glorious Fairy braid. What has YoI done to me?

Viktor was probably restless and borderline panicking after Yuuri finished what should have been his last routine so he went to Yakov right away. He was at a loss at what to do and getting back to the competition must have felt like grabbing a lifeline. Drowning himself in work as soon as possible seems like the answer Viktor would reach to drown his sorrows.
Yuri was probably just as distraught as Viktor because of his rivalry with the pig. After JJ fucked up beating Yuuri became his goal. Viktor felt that and he hugged him on impulse. Both to comfort himself and to cheer Yuri up.

You must be new here.

Why was /yoi/ thread deleted?

What does Fairy smell like?

On the topic of Chris and Victor. Victor doesn't even act upon Chris flirtyness. Chris was obviously pulling at the towel Victor had around his neck and Victor just gave him this annoyed/uninterested look at took the photo

Victor admits Chris is sexy and his sex sells trick works, but he speaks of him as someone who can recognize someone is sexy but it's not his type

Writting this I just realized Chris never in his monolgues thinks of Victor as anything but a rival skater. I guess that's why the idea that they fucked/were a couple in the past feels off.

He could crush both their skulls with a simple squeeze.

Can the Katsukis really handle such a lewd son-in-law?

Don't do it Vitya, Yuuri could throw you over his shoulder effortlessly and you will have back pains for a week or two.

Pity, it would be a perfect illustration if it weren't for the yaoi hands.

The giant hands help him stay in the air when he jumps.

>yaoi hands
Undeniable proof Victor is Gay

I laughed out loud, I imagined him gliding like a Blade & Soul character

>yfw Viktor's hand is bigger than Yuuri's head

Even Yuri has yaoi hands here jesus fuck look at his left hand

I hate the official art where Victor looks like an older predator creeping on two kids

It was deleted, and I have to question why?

All that blushing when Viktor was watching him skate felt a bit suspicious to me, although it simultaniously felt extremely out of character.
I'd honestly love to see more about the nature of their relationship whatever It is, I hope they don't get rid of Chris next season.

>ywn ruffle Yurio's hair

K I L L
M E

EP11? It was his usual cum on ice + he probably though he was succeeding at making Victor come back + he just saw Yuuri fuck up his own skate, he secretly wanted Yuuri to fail remember

How the heck is Victor going to do well in Nats if he has like a week or two top prepare? Will he re-use an old costume and choreography since that's not considered weird in this universe?

I want Georgi to beat both Yurio and Victor in Nats. One is tired, the other is rushed. This is the best shot he will have.

In EP12 Yuuri says "weren't you planning your return?" at the beginning which implies Victor had something half done

EP12 actually. After getting ignored and flobbed a jump, Viktor stars to watch him and he blushes like a school girl. Can't get screencap now

At the time it sounded like that was just Yuuri's assumptive weirdness, but maybe. It would have been useful for the audience to have seen some of this.

How come in EP11 he was still thinking if he should return or not?

For NSFW got to

>what is spoiler

Dear god Viktor is at least twice as huge as Tyrone.

Man that artist is so great and I love that they contribute to /y/ but I've only really seen them do weird/uncommon ships, wish they'd do some vanilla baldfat. But I guess that's available everywhere so if you get a talented and willing drawfag you should request rare stuff.

Kazakh semen

I love you, man.

It's maybe possible to come up with the SP and FS coreography, but not perfect then on the same week. He still needs to plan his jumps.

It's maybe, MAYBE, possible to come up with and perfect + plan jumps of his SP in a week, and then reuse something old for his FP. Costumes are impossible to finish in that time so he will have to use something old.

I don't even know how Victor expect his costumes to be mailed back to Russia in less than a week. He should just give up and borrow something from Georgi.

I don't know if points are lost for reusing old coreographies to be honest.

>Georgi helping Victor dress
We need this.

Since Victor is magically he'll probably pull it off but that's a lot of magic.

Best boy/Bald is my favourite

I think they're probably just long-time gay buddies who honestly just like to have fun together, no sex involved. And I honestly don't think they're that close, emotionally speaking. Chris probably doesn't know about Viktor's loneliness.
I like the idea of friendly exes but I highly doubt the anime would touch on that.

Of course they can. Yuri's parents don't care who is the one who makes Yuri happy, they just don't want Yuri to die alone that's all.
And boy did their son hit the jackpot. His parents got lucky this time. Same I can't say for Mari though.

Closely followed by long haired victor/mob.

This meme has gone too far

>cherry blossoms
>fairy's smile
>yuuri's comfy sweater
I like it.

He had probably been working on new programs while training with Yuuri, would make Yuuri thinking he was coming back make more sense.

This should've quelled the rift between mp100 and yoi fans

This is the best for me, and it gained a new meaning after the CR poll fiasco

Yeah that part was interesting. user in previous thread wrote that there's no weird feelings between them but I'm not sure if it's true on Chris side. He seemed kinda jealous

Chris seems to have thought he was over Victor, but really wasn't, and when he saw proof he never had a chance it made him feel funny.

Who's the artist?

A drawfag from /y/.

any fics featuring Tyrone-kun yet?

Meh, it only looks big because the pig's shoulders aren't as wide as they should be. That and his neck are a lot more jarring to me.

I think there is a fair bit of jealousy and longing there, but it's mixed in with the skating (so it could be just about their relationship as competitors, or more, knowing the series).

I wonder the same thing. It was fine for a long time, I went to the shop and now it's gone. What happened?

No but there's a straight up literal cuck bikefairy fic. It was very unappealing, I don't get the specific fetish for black dudes fucking your partner but then again I'm not an insecure white guy whose feeling of sexual inadequacy manifests in odd ways.

Yeah I mean, if he was just upset that he got left behind by younger skaters and was no longer the second best next to Viktor, he should've shown jealousy of Otabek, JJ or Fairy, who won the Gold. But his jealousy felt focused on Yuuri and that was weird.
Precisely. But I don't know, I guess that's for Season 2 to tell.

jealous chris is handsome

Green eyes are made for jealousy.

I went and checked the thread at desuarchive and it seems there was nothing wrong with it.

I guess it only got deleted because a latecomer user didn't check the catalog, made this thread, and mods decided that one thread is enough and for some reason deleted the other one.

Check the catalog before you make new threads, guys.

Was fairy jealous?

Hope drawfag does a piece with Fairy's pseudo mom Yulia Volkova, an old man by her side and 283712387 babies around them.

Chris had some really cute faces that episode. My favorite one was the "merci" because of that coloring mistake on his hair, I hope BD doesn't fix It.

I would say kind of, but his jealousy was not ill-intented like Chris's. Chris looks like he'd rather have Yuuri drop dead.

Yes, the adults making out make the teenager feel funny inside.

Nah, Chris likes Yuuri, I don't think he wants him dead or gone. He is jealous, but he also likes Yuuri enough to want to leave him and Victo alone.

Chris actually likes Yuuri a lot though. Ultimately he's okay with Baldfat, he might have a bit of remaining jealousy but I don't think he's not quite as jealous as you guys are making him out to be.

But it's weird that at the announcement of the wedding Chris didn't seemed affected at all. If he really had feelings for Viktor that should have been the moment he realized he'd never have him, but he seemed ok and happy for them.

He likes Yuuri when he isn't keeping Viktor away from eveything else. I also felt sad when he felt frustrated at Yuuri breaking a world record. Do you think that Chris would retire? I felt that kind of vibe from him.

Yeah this is why I think it had to do more with skating than anything.

Why was the other thread deleted if it had more replies and discussion than this one?

KEK, what is it?

Of course he's okay with BaldFat, but I think he's absolutely jealous of Yuuri as a skater. He was fine with Viktor beating him all those years, but it must have hurt when Viktor stopped skating that season and supported someone else and when Chris lost to him.

He's going to be even more jealous when he learns that Victor wants to skate because of Yuuri.

Because it was Yuuri who took Victor from the ice, and that's the only skater he gives a fuck about

I don't think this is as complicated as you make it seem. Chris like Victor and Yuuri, just not together like Fairy

I want him to retire because I don't think he could beat Viktor, Yuuri or Fairy and that would only bring pain to his heart, but I still want him to remain relevant because I love his character and also because he's connected to Viktor.

archiveofourown.org/works/9432656

With Victor announcing his comeback I don't see Chris retiring yet, he'll retire when Victor does.

Mods never do their jobs properly, most Kuzu no Blog threads are barely about anime for an example.

I'm torn too. But I think I'd be satisfied if he retires saying something like he can't see what Viktor sees on the ice anymore. It'd be a nice parallel, they're two skaters at the same age and while one finds a new spark, the other one loses his reason for skating.

This thread was created after the old one was deleted

youtube.com/watch?v=8mGBaXPlri8
he and bike should cover this

If that's what happened then that mod is encouraging generals because he chose to keep the dead one with a title in page 10 instead of the stealth active one in page 3.

Nope, because I was the person who posted this and the other thread was still up then.

That's what makes this so fucking baffling. What a dumb thing to do.

No, don't post it again, I don't want to repeat it for hours.

THIS
IS
NOT
ENOOOOUGH

>no mom I'm not going to skate to your pop songs
>I'm skating to real music
>welcome to the madness plays softly on his iphone

I've wanted Victor in that muscle suit ever since I saw it, glad the sentiment is shared

kek, link

Yuuri would have to get drunk in order to wear something like that.

>bright red bondage outfit