TRANNY FIRED FROM GAME STORE FOR BANNING TOO MANY CUSTOMERS

>be tranny
>work in game store that focuses Magic: the Gathering cards
>volunteer judge for events that attract customers offends you
>ask owners to ban him from store
>block him from store's facebook page
>brag about it in a debate/rant in store
>two kids argue that he didn't do anything wrong
>eject them from store despite being minors, just because they disagree with you
>store owner questions you about it next day
>lies
>morning regulars tell the truth
>TERMINATED FOR KILLING BUSINESS
>GET A FUCKING EMAIL EXPLAINING THE BURN SPREAD ONLINE

Magic lolcow giving the quick rundown:
youtube.com/watch?v=UGFcLvDRJNQ

Judge who was banned:
youtube.com/watch?v=UGFcLvDRJNQ#t=08m27s

Tranny hate/Capitalism going sane general

Other urls found in this thread:

hipstersofthecoast.com/2017/12/harassment-bullying-mtg-isnt-over-and-they-havent-stopped/
epicstream.com/news/Wizards-of-The-Coast-Bans-Magic-The-Gathering-YouTuber-For-Life
epicstream.com/news/Magic-The-Gathering-Pro-Travis-Woo-Suspended-by-The-DCI-For-1-Year
youtube.com/watch?v=vLyaiVXSxVM&t=296s
youtube.com/watch?v=NIh3ykLBzOM
youtube.com/watch?v=_t0mB7pTyWU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't even look trannies in the eyes, they need to be institutionalized.

I give them a look of disgust and disapproval while shaking my head.

This. Nice and subtle.

pics of tranny?

appears to be Round Table Games in Carver, MA based on the initials and name provided in the email & details from the video. Redacted, but not redacted enough.

guy was a dingus for hiring a tranny in the first place

Sounds like christine-chan.
Also wtf is wity the M:TG cards and this kind of autism?
I saw something recently about sjws trying to take it over because of some cosplay whore being 'harassed'...

their tweets to the people in question seem to have been deleted along with their account for now, probably to protect themselves from online hate. The pseudonym 'Christine' is used, though it might be literal since this Spectre guy didn't actually hide the store owner's name and falsely claimed it was fake in the video.

I fuck them in Thailand.

where the fuck do you people live that you actually see trannies? I'm in my 40s, in Idaho and i have literally never seen one.

>we should care about some cringelord man-child game.
Why don't you all just quit the game. Your """protest""" does nothing.

if the store in question is actually in Carver, MA, that's only an hour drive from Boston, a liberal shithole. Probably tons of trannies there, Brianna Wu being the biggest/worst.

yeah that's a huge red flag of mental instability. Unless they were obviously really competent in the field, but he wanted to virtue signal, so he paid the price.

Queer.

>people actually still play MTG
I guess its better than Friday Night Cuckshed. At least you can get your mind off of Tyrone pounding your wife with the gambling high of trying to pull your fantasy waifu.

>not spitting at them when you see them
>not doing the same with interracial couple

Do you even paleo-conservative?

m8

whaaaa hiring the mentally ill is bad for business? Don't tell the dems

thats not the same thing

and you really should only be getting blow-jobs man, fucking them is borderline gay

I spit on the ground when I walk past blacks. I also give interracial couples the look of disgust and will usually say something like "absolutely disgusting!" really loud so they can hear while staring at them and shaking my head.

I find these to be the most effective ways of letting them know they are subhumans. I've been doing this for over 10 years so trust me when I say I have a good idea what works.

Same

I know at least 7.

But I live in Charlottesville.

How many 'pass' as a woman?

Jew York. I've seen two trannies today already and its only 4pm.

Nice.
Sadly, there are many thousands more like him who manage to keep under the radar and more slowly erode whatever part of culture they find employment in.
The leftists will weaponize ANYTHING. They do not care, their only aim is to further their leftist agenda, LARPing as undercover agents to bring down the evil Western world full of patriarchy and white supremacy etc.

I've only seen one in the wild. It walked past me after voting a few months back. It looked like an emasculated man in a dress, and literally walked with its nose in the air, as if it was just waiting to be offended by something or someone.

HAHAHAHAHA
Trannie loonies btfo

>and white supremacy etc.

It's crazy how many trannies are white and push the white shame/white guilt shit. Aren't you oppressed enough???

Good to hear but at this point MTG seems to be going downhill.
WotC seems to be getting more and more cucked.
I just sold all my cards recently as I don't see WotC getting uncucked anytime soon. Real shame, but that's how it goes

>we find this decision by you perplexing, but with-in the character we have come to expect of you

Shill hurt feels good

I would say one in the right light, angle, and makeup. Interestingly she's the most conservative, intelligent, and interesting. Maybe because she can arguably pass and is thus treated differently, or maybe because of the effort she puts in to it to actually pass.

One other tries really hard and is pretty nice, but doesn't have the body type and bone structure to pull it off. She's okay.

The others are Chris-chan tier for looks, including Chris-chan himself. These are not people I know well, or really at all, so I couldn't speak for personality, but they all seem more sane and level than him.

If there's anyone I know fully passing, then I don't know they are trans.

The transman I know makes a pretty convincing guy and genuinely appears happier.

I don't agree with reassignment surgery, and I certainly don't agree with hormones for kids, but I wouldn't automatically write all of these people off either. I feel like many of them are sad for a variety of reasons, so they cling to one, or more often are guided to cling to one and led astray. They have only my sympathy and a wish for better answers.

That said, go meet some, and treat them like people. If you don't know any and you're judging them you're no better than a white liberal from Vermont who has never actually met a black man.

Also meet adults. People over 25, perhaps over 30. College kids are their own breed of mad and indoctrinated.

Wow it's almost as though a store doesn't want to ban its customers or something.

I live in rural, TN. A baptist church on every corner, one of the cashiers at the local grocery store is a literal tranny. He looks like Randy Stair let a retarded child put makeup on him. It's disgusting.

They're in trouble and they know it. That's why they release more and more novelty products to get whales to buy them.

There are people in Vermont who have never met a nigger? Holy shit that sounds amazing. I might have to move there.

HELP ME FAGGOTS

California :(

I've seen two trannies working at my local Chipotle. Both can't even begin to pass. I try to speak to them normally to be polite and get through my day but their false voices are fucking cringe inducing.

that was pretty sweet.

>hiring leftists
>ever

This has to be Chicago. Every one of these stores has an overwrought safe space policy.

liar

Same

Phoenix, and i work at Intel. I know of at least 4 trannies. None of them would ever pass.

>(you)

Found the nigger

trannys are mentally ill, there's no other way around it

Come help me!!!!!

MtG is a game that was once played by only the nerdiest of nerds. So already it's guaranteed that if someone plays MtG they are on the spectrum. But it was OK because it was the good kind of nerdy shit, dragons and swordsmen and bitches with their tits out. Then SJWs started going into MtG, some of those mentally ill nerds discovered being trans, and the company that puts it out is completely pozzed. Remember, these were the nerds that got bullied in school, they are the proto-tumblr snowflakes.

Right now the big drama is over a 300 pound alpha neckbeard, Hambly, calling some whiny cosplayer out 6 months ago. Recently that cosplayer's life went completely to shit, her bf left her, she had to move back in with her parents, everything fell through, she pissed off half her Patreon playing a "flip it or rip it" game on stream and ripping up an expensive, rare card and shrugging it off, causing her to lose 20% of her patrons, and she said she was leaving the community because of harassment and named Hambly. The lynch mob of white knights was on him and he got banned from the game for life because he was investigated by the MtG Investigation Team(seriously) and they discovered Pepe memes on his Twitter which meant he was too hateful to be allowed in the game(seriously).

This was a world I didn't know existed and it's more hilarious than I could have ever dreamed.

go fuck yourself

social justice destroys anything it touches. I dont into MTG that much but, this is my experience with my hobby
>be musicfag
>like to go listen to local bands in my spare time and meet new people
>start getting into the noise scene in pittsburgh
>start noticing its filled with trannies and faggots
>bands start making a more political message
>really like one band
>last 3 times ive seen them they litteraly spend 10 minutes out of their 30 minute set preaching about "no h8 in the scene" "nazi punks fuck off"
Youre not napalm death, go fuck yourself.
>the "core" community looks like they were pulled from tumblr
>cant spark up a conversation anymore without it going into politics or worrying about saying the wrong thing and have my name/face plastered everywhere
>i dont go out to shows anymore except for the stoner/doom stuff
>everyone there just wants to chill and listen to music
pittsburgh was a mistake. I fucking hate it here. bonus points if youre from around here and know where i took this picture.

official card games are for the ultimate cuck. they're literal pieces of cardboard and, and you can doodle on a paper something that has the exact same functionality.

What the fuck, this reads exactly like a dystopian greentext story.

Yeah I live in rural WI and I've only ever seen trannies at MTG events. 5 years ago there were basically zero and now I can't go to a GP without seeing a dozen obvious fags and several dudes in wigs running around.

We did have a town fag for a bit but nobody would hire him so he moved to Milwaukee.

Try living in Los Angeles a while. It will overload your senses and you'll contemplate leaving the planet.

Playing with fakes is actually not satisfying for the level of autism we're dealing with in the MTG community. We're talking about people who just mash shuffle sleeved cards to pass the time and are currently throwing an absolute shit fit because the official cards are not of high enough quality.

Just purge this freaks already.
Holy shit, open the mental houses back again and put them all there

>where the fuck do you people live that you actually see trannies?
London.

Also I travel every year to fuck ladyboys in Thailand

This needs to be a documentary, stat.

I know. I don't play card games. But I've been reading up on this shit due to the Hambly drama and it's really amazing. Apparently Hambly was always hated in the community because he is an actual alpha neckbeard, has his own business and does internet research for Fortune 500 companies so he can actually afford to spend tens of thousands of dollars on cardboard with his own cash instead of begging on Patreon or shilling trying to get sponsorships. This guy also has an RC car/helicopter channel and is an authority on those fucking claw machines which he's also spent thousands of dollars on and been interviewed about for newspapers. He is everywhere.

He calls out other MtG Youtubers and criticizes the community, he criticizes white knights, social justice forced diversity, declining quality of the cards themselves, and when this cosplay THOT left they all used it as an excuse to jump on him and get him banned. They also banned/warned people simply for defending him or even asking for proof he did anything wrong. Like people on reddit were being banned for saying "where's the proof he harassed anyone?" For perspective, actual cheaters get bans of 1 year max.

It's amazing how pozzed WotC is. You have literally the original art director for the game saying MtG was made for "our people" and not for "people like Hambly" who are into alt-right, Pepe memes, Trump, etc. It's fucking hilarious, they see this guy as the worst human imaginable even though he's just a fat nerd. They're even doxxing him, threatening to kill his parents, and posting articles saying he causes women and trannies to literally shake in websites called Hipsters of the Coast.

What's scary is that in the online version of MtG Hambly had hundreds of dollars of in-game currency and they confiscated all that, for his Pepe tweets. So this is setting the precedent that if a company doesn't like what you do on a completely different site, they can ban you for life and take all your shit.

>where the fuck do you people live that you actually see trannies?
London user here. I know from Grindr at least one Brazillian tranny in London that
A-looks nordic white(tall, blonde hair, feminine)
B-has PhD
C-is ultra conservative
D-loves Trump
E-I am 99% certain browses Sup Forums as she posts pepe memes on her instagram

>they still banned the guy from the store

Modern mtg players confirmed for turbocucks

fite me and my slivers faggot

Everyone signs off on having their MTGO collection stolen for wrongthink. This isn't the first (or even most controversial) time they've done this. And yeah the MTG "community" is basically a bunch of poors who hate successful people. If you actually have a job and buy an decent amount of product you'll be labeled as a "speculator" or "pay to win" or some shit.

>"trans woman" in quotes

>DONT. CALL. ANYBODY.

it really is scary to think how much power these power have
>spend money on digital hobby where politics shouldnt be involved
>can have your shit taken away for wrongthink

>mfw all collect'em games are actually pay2win and losers get mad about it

Maybe I should develop my own tcg

I see plenty in Bangkok. But they do try to look convincing. People there treated them as normal people, nothing more , nothing less.

t. lived there for 20+ years

I live near carver. Gotta say it's alot of pretty redneck people. I'm surprised nobody said anything to the tranny. Most of carver is just heroine addicts anyway so one of them could ve imported the tranny.

>take my kid to Gamestop
>Tranny fag working there
>try to just get our shit and leave so we don't have to ever come back
>My 7 year old asks why that lady has a mustache
>Tell him its a man dressed as a lady
>Faggot hears me
>We lock eyes
>Smile at him
>He looks away immediately
>The other cashier rings us up
>My kid staring at the faggot the whole time
>As we are walking out, my kid says "Why would a guy want to dress like a girl dad?"
>Tell him because they are mentally ill

I will never accept or teach acceptance of these fucking filthy faggots. The are a disease, and should be shamed and shunned everywhere they go.

zazdroszcze, ja mialem dziewczyne ladyboya przez 3 lata w Londynie i w sumie zaluje ze sie rozstalismy

This is easier for Asians who are secondary sex characteristic-lets

Trannys belong in the mental hospital not working in retail stores around children

Some weirdo at my work recently decided he was a tranny.

I've never spoken to this person in my life and now that it's a tranny it recently decided to strike up a conversation with me about something they would have no need to ever ask me about and in fact something that they would already know being how long they've been with the company. The whole thing was just such an obvious and pathetic cry for attention as if it desperately wanted to yell; " look at me!" to everyone it could find.

I guess I can't expect better from the mentally ill but the whole thing was just so transparently pathetic.

Lawrenceburg?

LoL if thats the place post the trannys name

That store owner will be crucified.

bet she's one of the fuck ass mods on Sup Forums

Good on you, just make sure you teach your kid discretion and self protection.

That's fucked up though.
I support Hambly because he's pretty hilarious and he seems to be the only MtG Youtuber who tries, has production values, and balls. I've been watching a lot of MtG videos as a result of following all this and the whole YouTube community besides Hambly are a bunch of gay-voiced low-t beta males and edgelord kids.

Some choice stuff to show you how dumb this whole drama is:

hipstersofthecoast.com/2017/12/harassment-bullying-mtg-isnt-over-and-they-havent-stopped/
Some bitch saying she's literally shaking because of Hambly's misogyny and she has PTSD over it.

epicstream.com/news/Wizards-of-The-Coast-Bans-Magic-The-Gathering-YouTuber-For-Life
epicstream.com/news/Magic-The-Gathering-Pro-Travis-Woo-Suspended-by-The-DCI-For-1-Year
If you scroll down to the comments in these stories, you can see Jesper Myrfors, Swedish original art director for MtG, saying:
>Magic was created by women as well as men. Magic was created by members of the LGBT community, Magic was never designed for the "pepe" crowd. They are the interlopers here and they need to go.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLyaiVXSxVM&t=296s
Hambly ranting about identity politics in MtG.

youtube.com/watch?v=NIh3ykLBzOM
Getting banned over Pepe memes.

The most mainstream MtG YouTuber, Tolarian Community College, compared Hambly to Hitler and said that his family was killed in it because of hateful bantz. This shit is too much.

Storytime lads:
>Be me
>Youngfag workong at PartyCity
>Hey Melanie
>Tranny and jewlady come to buy Hannukah tablecloths
>Girl(Female) Child with them
>Asks me: "Does my hair look pretty?"
>Silence
>The tranny tells the child: "Of course he thinks your hair looks pretty!"
>I am torn
>I hate this tranny for being near this child
>But it comforts the child as if it really doesn't know that it is directly or indirectly harming it
>I crack a Zuckerberg smile
>This purge will be hard, many feelz will be had......

>good to know i'm not the only potatofag on this board
anywhere with a substantial city, my idaho brother. could probably find a few in boise, twin falls, or pocatello. thankfully idaho isn't really the place that kind of thing can thrive. too many farming communities to really put up with it.

Yeah they had some big thing a couple of years ago where they ran off some guy who got in trouble for drunk sex in college. Dude was put on the sex offender list and years later he showed up on a featured match. These cucks raised a huge stink and had him banned from the game for shit he did that was entirely unrelated to MTG in the name of "safety". There's really no set rule as to what they'll ban people over and it's all just outrage driven.

Eh, for $1,000 you can play MTG at a pro level. I know people who've spent more than that on all kinds of hobbies. The real hook to CCGs is the collectable aspect because it revs the autism into overdrive. They've got a set out right now that literally has all unplayable joke cards but people will buy it for $110 a box.

Kim needs to sanitize that hellhole for us.

>tranny tries to ban huwhite males for misgendering xer
>gets banned from the store xerself

Pottery.

The ONLY thing that matters is money.
SJW bullshit will always fall away because in the end, it hurts the bottom line.

Working on the self protection part, but don't know about being discrete. Not my strong suit. I don't go around yelling nigger and faggot everywhere I go, but can't say I won't call a faggot or a nigger out on their bullshit when the opportunity presents itself.

They are mentally ill and our society validates and coddles their mental illness instead of helping them.

Sounds like she left the store open for a lawsuit by fucking with the kids.

They seemed more than happy to cut the long time judge guy,but once the trannies bullshit could have gotten them into trouble they 180'ed on everything.

You're wrong here because Hambly buys literally tens of thousands of dollars of Magic crap, he has the spending power of probably a hundred SJWs. They shouldn't have banned him for life. They banned him for life because the company is all-in on the diversity Kool-Aid.

Look at this shitty video they put out to endzone dance
youtube.com/watch?v=_t0mB7pTyWU

>Comments are disabled

Reminder that Hasbro owns Wizards of the Coast

Wizards of the Coast, isnt that that group that make the Dragonlance series?

Hehe, I helped pirate and collect that series a few years ago. Pretty sure the torrent is actually better quality then the ebooks you can buy, because I OCR'ed quite a few of the books. Some user finished collecting the last 10 or so books and finalizing edits and whatnot. I'm still mad at him for replacing the dragonlance pagebreaks though and readding in all the copyrights, extra chapters from other books etc.

Pretty much this. Why would you hire a tranny for a niche hobby store when fanatical customers would work there for next to nothing at the drop of a hat? You can't cite lack of interest in the position, so it must be the employer wanted to virtue signal with their hiring. Well, now they know why you really shouldn't appoint on the basis of ticking a box.

Not to mention this was a kids gaming store, no place for a man turning himself into a living sex toy. Trannies in tattoo shops? Fine. Trannies in gay bars? Fine. Trannies in brothels? Fine. The list gets rather shorter after that.

IDAHOFAGS FOR LIFE BEST STATE BEST GUN LAWS BEST NATURE

>Trannies in tattoo shops? Fine. Trannies in gay bars? Fine. Trannies in brothels? Fine. The list gets rather shorter after that.
Fashion, jewellery, cosmetics,media,IT, nursing

Probably had the parents call and bitch them out. I know I would. It's difficult as fuck to cultivate a store atmosphere where parents will be willing to drop their kids off to play games. We get tons of young kids that get dropped off twice a week to play Pokemon and that's easily like a grand a month in sales and tournament fees. If some tranny fucked that up for any reason they'd be fired pretty quickly. We already had one employee get fired for coming to the tournaments on his off days and just slaughtering all the kids until they stopped coming.