Hillary is Fucked

>youtube.com/watch?v=B46oJlwqHWY

Could anyone please explain what the FUCK just came out of her mouth? People say this shit is mucus but it looks too stiff to be so; especially how it comes out in two separate balls completely.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973BUENOS05632_b.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lUzjzyLUZnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kuru

Thats gross
And so is what ever came out of her cockholster

Blood of a child

Fucking disgusting. Thanks for the info; I'm gonna go hang myself now knowing that half the country wants to vote for this pos.

cough drops you fucking infant

Venom.

kuru

>Congresswoman Fudge
"I wish she would stop calling me that... My name is Maxine"

You don't have to post a picture from the video I literally just linked.

who fucking cares about hillary

user....this is over a year old...

stop this meme, kuru is nearly extinct and was originally found in Indonesian tribes that ate the brains of their dead family

Hillary eats brains of the dead children that are disposed after being too destroyed sexually

I'm sorry but the fuck did just see? I thought all of you /x/ faggots were just autistic and gullible but this actually calls into question whether this cunt is actually fucking human.

If the presence of Creutzfeldt-Jakob in unusually high numbers amongst the Fore in Papua New Guinea is attributable to cannibalism, then what do you presume accounts for the presence of Creutzfeldt-Jakob in unusually high numbers amongst the Jews?

Yummy

Frozen (((Penguin) Pineal Glands

Is this 2016?

ok in all honesty this is CGI created by the Russians... seriously go look it up

'Nothing is coincidence' Q

Whats that image supposed to show? That Egyptians could cut someones brain in half and look at the shape?

This post ties into this
Get in here

I hope that's real.

that's not how pockets work hillary

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973BUENOS05632_b.html

It is.

While gross looking, its most likely a breath mint, one of these. You place it between your gum and cheek in the upper part of your mouth and they last hours. They stay put but they can dislodge, its happened to me before when talking a lot

Is this how HIllary voters are conceived?

Why do you bring her up again? She is history. Irrelevant. She will never again hold a position of any importance.
Show some humanity and let her die in peace.

Nothing to see here user. Move on.

No.jpg

You are late as fuck OP, this is 2015-16 shit kek

Sorry, I'm autistic

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=lUzjzyLUZnE

they are Bill`s rotting balls