Now that the dust has settled, how do we fix EVA Rebuild?

Now that the dust has settled, how do we fix EVA Rebuild?

Have her kiss Mari.

I asked how we fix it, not make it worse.

By giving her stockings, red underwear and a necklace.
I know Asuka isn't supposed to be a very fashionable character, but still.

giver her a coat

First: anally rape Anno using a Mari fig
Second: Beat the shit out of him using a bd disc
Third:Make 4.0 the best thing ever. (which is impossible)

Make 4.0 Anno asking if anyone really paid 7000 yen to see all four Rebuilds, the telling them to go see Zambot 3. Then an hour of Anno laughing at the audience, a minute of him catching his breath from laughing too much, then another twenty-five minutes of him laughing more. Roll credits

>trying to make Shinji hetero

Nothing. They are already good pieces of art.

>shinji is gay meme
every fucking thread

Only for aliens

Could we leave the shipping stuff out of the thread?

The dust won't settle until 20 years after 4.0. Knowing Anno, he'll somehow recover the series in the last movie.

Why fix something that doesn't exist?

Have Shinji wake up from a nightmare at the start of 3+1 and remake 3 with Asuka dead and Kaworu never appears again.

Sadamoto already said Shinji in the manga is gay and only into Kaworu

>Asuka dead

shut up

Make somehow Shikinami gains Soryu's memories, thus becoming both in one. Everyone also remembers the events of End of Evangelion, Misato remembering she sacrificed herself to save Shinji. Kill off Mari.

Everything is back to normal.

>shinji isn't gay meme
He is objectively a faggot
Faggots can be forced gay
Forced to be gay and liking it = being gay and liking it
i.e. Shinji is gay

Based Sadamoto

I remember reading a quote by Sadomoto that he made Asuka and Shinji's relationship to be like a call back, inspiration of Nadia and Jean.

Unless he was talking about NGE anime, not the manga. I'm guessing its the former.

Most evafags are obsessed with the blurays, so clearly the easiest way to fix EVA Rebuild is to release it in post-4K quality.

I request rare Asukas.

Wrong, he said he assumed in the beginning they would have a similar relationship but was proven wrong.

Kensuke is a callback to Jean, Shinji is drawn like a boy Nadia according to sadamoto.
Asuka is more like jung than any other character.

But Asuka is a literal copy and paste of Nadia.

Nah, She's more like Reiko and Jung

Fujos can pretend Shinjis anything but straight but they cant change the canon

He's just desperate for affection

>Sadamoto's projections
I remember laughing my ass off on turboautist Kaworu and how Shinji says he liked him out of nowhere. Now that's what you call pandering shitty writing. At least I laughed.

Then it's a good thing that he is canon gay, isn't it.

>fujos eating Anno's bait
Good, the Master's plan is almost finished. Soon, we will destroy fujoshi aponce and for all

Watching good anime instead

>Asuka dead
kys toiletfag

Sadamoto said Shinji being in love with Kaworu is a fact of Eva.

Whether it is the Anime, Manga, or Rebuild. Shinjis feelings for Kaworu never change.

Anno's wife is a Kawoshin fujo, pretty sure he doesn't want to destroy her.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

Doesn't change the fact that its terrible writing and Kaworu isn't a good character.

Kaworu feels out of place in a show that mocks and ridicules otaku.

Fuck off

By having it not be connected to Eva, which is just a steaming pile of overrated shit.

Kek, cry more faggot.
Anno loves Kaworu.

He doesn't care for otaku but loves fujos.

Why did Anno make Mari? She adds nothing to the franchise. In 3.0 she literally just existed on the sidelines as Asuka's sidekick, throwing shitty one liners and stuck providing sniper coverage.

This character is a special kind of ass, the fuck was the point.

Anno always loved gay shit.

His favorites include Devilman, Sailor Moon, and Ikuhara which are as pro-faggotry as they come.

Anno will always include gay Kaworu x Shinji shit in his Eva stuff. Get used to it.

He'll love fujoshits until they don't make him money, most of the money that Gainax/khara gets is from otaku buying figurines and other waifu merchandise.

3.33 was received poorly and it sold poorly. I wouldn't want a repeat of 3.33, which was mostly about fujoshit. It needs to go back to the element of End of Evangelion and what made the franchise such a hit.

>Anno will always include gay Kaworu x Shinji shit in his Eva stuff. Get used to it.

until they don't make him money any more, why do you think Rebuild is received so poorly?

>3.33 was received poorly and it sold poorly
lolwut

3.0 was a massive hit. Beat 1.0 and 2.0 in theaters by a huge amount, sold slightly less than 2.0 on home video but more BD so more profit-per-unit

3.33 sold the most out of the rebuilds actually.

He loves fujoshits so much he married one. Get rekt.

Of Yuri on ice is of any indication, fujos are taking over anime.

They'll never stop making directors money. They've already beaten otaku in profitability.

It's over, the fujos won.

Except 2.22 which was all about Misato, Rei and a little of Asuka. Sold more BD's.

Unless you can show a graph, you're wrong.

>3.0 was a massive hit

Nope, not based on the reviews.

>a few inadequate fujos shitpost all day everyday about their erotic fantasies
>"Whaaaaaa-whaaa fujos won it's over folks we won hurr"
Now I understand why Anno hates otaku
Now watch how they'll miserably defend themselves

Shinji is straight

He doesn't blush at women anymore in rebuild.

That's because he's confident he can easily fuck them
Kaworu just freaks him out with his Ikuhara ways

By giving her the lick.

But that goes against his character being shy and an introvert. Shinji is not confident in anything, really.

>high heels
How impractical.

That doesn't stop people like Samus.

Samus is a bimbo

shhhh don't let Sup Forums hear that!

what about ciri?

More teenage sex

>using western opinions as if they matter

Well she seems to be an idiot, sheaths slung on the back do not work, either that or she's just some dumb cosplayer.

Can we go back to discussing how gay Shinji is? That faggot posting asuka can fuck off to /c/ or something.

>unironically valuing Japanese opinions over western
Japanese audience is the incarnation of shit taste

they need to fix their art. Asuka look great in ep 3, but horrible in ep 4

Shinji is not gay, he just loves Kaworu
It's like you don't even know bishonen romance, ugh

But it's true. Sorry that you can't accept
being irrelevant.

Witchers are supposed to have the scabbards on the back.

Oh that's nothing. At least you can suck my ass, bitchboi, ain't that right?

You are absolutely right. This is some next level deep lore. My eyes have been opened.

Maybe Witchers should research proper scabbard placement.

During instrumentality Kaworu represents Adam and Rei represents Lilith, right? Adam is the mother of angels, right? Therefore Kaworu is female.

Why did he stop drawing doujins? Did he die?

U mad bro? You jelly that your opinions are worth shit? Hows it feel to pay double the price of the merch in shipping??? U Jelly Bro???

So you're basically admitting that the Japanese don't know good taste, amirite?

Its part of the lore, witchers are supposed to be super human monster slayers with magical abilities. However, Ciri is special because she has elder blood powers. She can teleport to any world or dimension she wishes, if she wants to have a scabbard on her back... she can.

Doesn't this artist usually make Asuka getting gang raped? Whats this one?

>That look of absolute disgust on Shinji's face
kek'd hard

What if Iroh from ATLA showed up and offered him tea? What an arse!

this guy gets it

But Asuka and Shinji are both gay now.

Threadly reminder that if Anno makes Asuka gay for Mari I'm fucking assassinating him. Literally anyone but Mari is okay.

Go back in time and kill Anno as a child

Gay for eachother. And Rei, and Marie or whatever her name was.

But Shinji doesn't blush at Asuka anymore. Asuka on the other hand tried to make a meal for Shinji, but I doubt she cared anymore after Shinji rewoke from stasis. Besides, there is that storyboard picture with Asuka and Mari sharing the top bunk.

Asuka and Mari are in love, I guess.

I've heard a few people say this already, I guess the one who keeps posting MariXAsuka is probably a Reiposter to bait.

I get the artist was going for the serene vibe and all that but jeez give their faces atleast some emotion.

But Shinji doesn't blush at Asuka anymore. Asuka on the other hand tried to make a meal for Shinji, but I doubt she cared anymore after Shinji rewoke from stasis. Besides, there is that storyboard picture with Asuka and Mari sharing the top bunk.

Asuka and Mari are in love, I guess.

I've heard a few people say this already, some from cripplechan. I guess the ones who shitpost about MariXAsuka could be a Reifag, hard to tell.

Someone told me once on Sup Forums that pairing a popular waifu like Asuka with shit like Mari usually leads to having writers in Japan getting death threats. Waifus are a big deal to nippon especially, so we'll see.

I would have had Shinji averting his eyes while Asuka looking angry.

Well that is most certainly the classic setup of facial expressions for those two.

Though i kinda get a bit nicer feeling from this pic than just Asuka bullying Shinji.