One Piece thread

Are you ready for Wano and the reveal of another one of Roger's crew?

Other urls found in this thread:

onepace.net/watch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

U mad puddingfags?

Well prepare for it.

I just want to see Big Mom get punched already.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Scopper is the most prominent theory. Idk why anyone would think that's Yorki.

I can't wait for Sanji and Nami to kiss this arc.

We need to change her color to pink on this pic.

I can't wait for you to drink bleach when it never happens

A kiss might be too much since the series is still going.
So, I'll settle for a hug.

This will be canon soon.

Does this new arc fixes the drop in Quality after the time skip, or Is just more of the same but less shitty?

Considering i dropped it because of inconsistencies, ass pulls , etc. Should I pick it again?

>Considering i dropped it because of inconsistencies, ass pulls , etc
Please elaborate

Did you eat the samefag fruit?

No, but you ate the autismo fruit.
2 of those is me. If you actually read I was replying to someone, sweetie.

The current arc is generally considered the best arc since the timeskip by far so I'd say it's worth picking up again

Hiluluk said (in ch. 143) that he saw the miraculous cherry blossoms in "far west country". Later we saw Roger and Whitebeard drinking sake in somewhere in the New world. Could it be that the island Hiluluk was talking about and where Roger and Whitebeard were was Wano? Cherry blossoms are very japanese theme, theme that is Wano. And it is in "far west" from Drum island.

The good
>The villains are goods, Big Mom lives up to her reputation, the Vinsmokes are born jobbers but use interesting concepts like a clone army or DNA enhancement
>The island the arc takes place on is interesting enough with an unique design and theme
>SH crew is reduced by half and unlike the others main arcs before it, the crew doesn't have a lot of allies to rely on. The one they do have are nice.
>The arc will be shorter than the last big one, so it probably won't have a lot of part you can skip

The bad
>Luffy and some crew members act more retarded than usuals
>There's a lot of set-up chapters. Considering last chapter tho I think we're mostly done
>The potentially most memorable fight of the arc got FUCKING OFFSCREENED

I can't wait for Ichiji to BTFO the fat bitch and her mutated daughter!

>The potentially most memorable fight of the arc got FUCKING OFFSCREENED
>Brook trying to evade fire and lightnings while Big Mom laughs in the background is the most memorable fight of the arc
Mate i love Brook but that's just retarded
>Luffy and some crew members act more retarded than usuals
>I don't understand Luffy's character

I do want to see him fight

when will we meet them

First of All, every main villain have been disappointing thus far

>Hody
>Caesar (as a bad guy)
>Doflamingo (because of how he was hyped up since the beginning of the series but losing just like your average "villain of the month)

Same for their crews, no one has been memorable as mr.3 or anyone from CP9, for example.

Law in Dressrossa Is the prime example of inconsistencies, supposedly he was BTFO so hard by doflamingo but wait, he had a surprise attack, then he gets BTFO again, claims to be worn off but surprise, another surprise attack.

Asspulls like luffy getting Btfo but just needing 10 minutes to beat a guy with an awakened DF; Doflamingo Out of nowhere with his "JOKES ON YOU, DIDN'T YOU KNOW ABOUT AWAKENING"?; Usopp scaring that toy girl, etc.

Also, i didn't like the recycle of themes:

>A bad guy terrorizes a peaceful community (fishermen/the kids from PH, the people from Dressrossa)
>Main cast help them escape (kids from PH/people from Dressrossa)
>Damsel in distress (shirahoshi/rebecca)

To be honest, the only things that liked after the timeskip were anything not related to the Main crew (because of anything about and specially plot armor( like Fujitora vs Doflamingo or Barto, the fact that I don't even like the Main crew now makes me feel as I couldn't enjoy it anymore.

>so it probably won't have a lot of part you can skip
>skipping anything
Kill yourself

Even in Roger's crew devil fruits were so rare that they only talked them as myths. Only after Roger's time all pirates started to gather in the Grand Line and now we see so many DF users.

>not skipping boring arcs like skypeia and fishman island

*sucks oda's dick*

>Doflamingo (because of how he was hyped up since the beginning of the series but losing just like your average
What? Doflamingo was tough like a motherfucker the dude tanked all the shit that people throwed at him it took the effort of all the people of Dresrossa just to defeat him

>Law in Dressrossa Is the prime example of inconsistencies, supposedly he was BTFO so hard by doflamingo but wait, he had a surprise attack, then he gets BTFO again, claims to be worn off but surprise, another surprise attack.
That's true i give you that

>Asspulls like luffy getting Btfo but just needing 10 minutes to beat a guy with an awakened DF
>Luffy explains G4 downside is that he needs 10 minutes to regain energy
>Gee golly why Luffy only needs 10 minutes to defeat Doflamingo

>Doflamingo Out of nowhere with his "JOKES ON YOU, DIDN'T YOU KNOW ABOUT AWAKENING
>Awakeking was foreshadowed
>Doflamingo was one of the big players of the New World and has mastered his fruit so it makes sense that he knows about awakening

> Usopp scaring that toy girl
Classic Ussop stuff i don't see the problem

What the fuck is with her arm?

Is it supposed to be behind her head?

he's right
if you skip skypeia and FI you don't miss much of the story (aside form the last 3-4 chapters of FI)

fuck you man I like Skypeia

She bet it on the new era.

>smoking in bed
The madman.

>Misses FI
>What Jinbei is gonna join the crew?
>Who is Pekoms and why the manga is telling me that i already know this guy
>Woah Luffy picked a fight with Big Mom?
>So Mama has a treasure called the Tamatebako from where it came from?
>Brook can control his soul? What an asspull
>What prophecy about Luffy destroying FI
>Wow why Akainu is fleat almirant all of the sudden

>You don't miss much?
Speedreaders kill yourselves all of you

He's gonna be a marine agent and germa will be under the world governments control.

I already said, aside from the last 3-4 chapters of FI

>Speedreaders kill yourselves all of you
read
>aside form the last 3-4 chapters of FI)

you kys yourself first speedreading nigger, such a nigger that you speedread Sup Forums posts

Fuck off , i bet you read a summary on the wiki

Um looking at only the pictures while scrolling down is the only way to read shonen

It's not like every crew member was with him during his most memorable period, he was a pirate for a long time, plenty of normal folks were probably part of his crew over the years and don't have bounties on their heads because they weren't part of the crew that shook the world

I mean, they didn't even notice Buggy, the most flamboyant character ever, was in Roger's crew during Roger's most important years...unlike Luffy, Roger's crew was obviously full of fluff that the government didn't consider a threat at all

Still wondering if any of the other samurai in Wano are gonna be pissed seeing Zoro with Ryuma's sword.

It'll be a plot point for sure.

Whether it will be a humorous exchange or a serious one is the question.

Why even bother reading the manga when you can just read the wiki instead

Reminder people like this post in the same threads as you

Why even bother posting in this thread when you can eat a bag of dicks instead?

Skypiea is one of the best. Sure the plotty parts are boring but the concept, island, themes, start and finale are all great and at the top of the manga. It's the arc that best represents adventure in the One Piece world.

>implying I can't do both at the same time

>Skypiea is one of the best.
keep choking on oda's small dick

Reminder that there are some arcs that doesn't add depth to the story but are fun, show character development / interaction and good fights.

Examples:

>Jojo's Part 5
>Buu saga
>SKYPIEA

Actually I'm one of the people who think post-TS is mostly bad, and Ennies Lobby is mediocre. I just have different (better) standards for judging what the good aspects of this manga are.

>implying it isn't
My favorite meme

Don't you have ''hack'' and ''Roger was a bitch'' memes to post turbo faggot

What are your top 3 One Piece arcs?

I just read the OP's, I stopped reading the manga years ago

>Skypiea doesn't add depth to the story
fucking hell did any of you even read the arc?

These people think the introduction of Bleach powerlevels like Gear 2 and 3 add "depth to the story" but an adventurous treatise on the meaning of dreams and legacy doesn't.

I say let them be. This manga is targeted towards 15 year olds to begin with, anyway.

Luffy/Capone/a Germa will defeat Big Mom but Germa will get all the credit so Luffy's bounty isn't raised.

I consider Skypiea to be a staple arc for OP but some niggers here consider it unecessary except for mantra and the poneglyph

I think people say that because the events of Skypea takes place outside the WG's influence, so what the SH accomplished isn't known by anyone other than the one they tell it to and the sky citizens. And they pick up no new nakama along the way, in constrast to every big arc before and after it until the timeskip.

However, it introduced dials, haki, Roger's ability to understand poneglyphs and Enel's cover story is probably going to be a cornerstone point somewhere down the line.

Germa, Capone, Luffy, Charlotte family will share the credit. He will get a 100M boost.

Why should everything be relevant to the big picture anyway? Skypiea+Jaya (counting Jaya along with it is extremely important) was relevant for the characters and it should be relevant for the readers, you know, because themes.

Alabasta
Water 7/Enies Lobby
Impel Down

It's kinda weird so many people admonish Luffy for needing help to defeat a non-final boss enemy when it's happened before.

>Cries in a corner
>Gets mad over food made for a girl who rejected him
>Tries to play the tough guy
>Does no damage at all
>Run away

What a fucking cuck.

>It's kinda weird so many people admonish Luffy for needing help to defeat a non-final boss enemy when it's happened before
Retards mostly, Mihawk already stated that luffy most dangerous power wasn't his streght if not his ''don'' to atract people to his cause

Shut up Bobbinfag

fuck off Sup Forums

The food is for Luffy you dumbshit

Is Sanji genetically altered in some way?

I don't want to call you speed reader mate but you're pushing it

yes, his boots are black. Like poetry really.

No, he's a failure.

No, you're retarded, some people just don't bother keeping fully up to date on a very long running manga.
Stop screaming "speed reader" at everything.

>only talked of as a myth
>cabin boy Buggy got one

> just don't bother keeping fully up to date on a very long running manga.

The infomation is really recent. Are you saying you aren't even reading the manga?

The more interesting thing is that during Norlands flashback there are no DF users at all.

No shit it's recent, you fucking retard. Did you even read what you're replying to?

Yes. Are you fucking saying you aren't reading the manga?

He said he didn't read the manga recently you dumbo.

Holy fuck, I can't believe I need to explain something so simple.
Saying "not keeping up to date" implies you have not read everything to where it is currently at. This infers that you would not know the most recent events. This does not imply you do not real the series at all.

Fucking Christ, you're retarded. Stop being so stupid and needlessly belligerent.

Yes, exactly. Get the fuck out and come back once you have read the fucking manga.

Does anyone in these threads actually read the manga

No, not "yes exactly", you're fucking retarded.
You have literal autism and can not understand what people are saying.

(OP)
ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA SCRATCHMAN?

What happened to their alliance? Is it donezo?

I want to see more of their devil fruits. They're all so interesting, and as far as i'm aware Oda hasn't even named them.

I never watched any animes before should I watch this show

You expect me to read 900 chapters? No.

Remember when people thought Killer was Sabo?

Watch the anime until thriller bark/sabaody then switch to the manga

Skypia+Jaya is the best arc in the whole manga you dumb fuck. Fucking everything about it is so perfectly fleshed out and assembled. Skypia could be its own story outside of One Piece and still be completely worth reading

If you want. Just watch it on One Pace ( onepace.net/watch/ ) to catch up and see if you like it. One Piece is pretty good, I think it was like the 16th most popular TV show of 2016, and its the only anime that I've ever been interested in.

I understand the meaning of "up to date". I wasn't sure you did. You just went "Oh i'm not a speedreader, idiot"; "i haven't even read the manga" as it was a valid way to apologize for your/his dumb question.

I ask myself this everytime I come here

Sabo is obviously Gladius.

So I just watched Strong World, it was pretty cool. It's the only movie considered canon, right?

i made a thing

The movie itself isn't, but Shiki and his backstory are.

no, the only canon thing is Shiki's character

No, you fucking retard.
None of the movies are canon

Would be better with Usopp or Buggy. Big Mom doesn't seem to mind rushing to fights.