This is for all the white people here that find it difficult to believe in Christianity

This is for all the white people here that find it difficult to believe in Christianity.

I too was an atheist at one point. Would spend hours watching Dawkins and Hitchens destroy people in debates and I felt like logic and reason were on my side.

I mean the bible is ridiculous right? Just a bunch of Jewish nonsense to keep the goy in line. A fairy tale for children right? I had read the bible and found it ludicrous.

I then stumbled upon something that changed my perspective forever, and when I read the bible again my eyes were opened in a way that no redpill could ever open them.

Jesus was not a Jew. Jews are literally Satan's spawn and the bible tells us this over and over. Jesus died only for the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Who is this house of Israel? It is the white man. Only the white man fulfills all biblical prophecies put forth, the Jews fulfil ZERO. All other "people" are hybrid bastards in the eyes of the Lord. Only true whites will inherit the kingdom.

I implore you to read this:

"Verboten"
ELEVEN BIBLICAL ESSAYS ON SUBJECTS CAREFULLY AVOIDED BY TODAYS CLERGY, By Thomas O'Brien

israelect.com/ChurchOfTrueIsrael/verboten/wsdindex.html

If you have struggled to believe, if you have struggled with understanding, if you have doubt. Read that.

I love you all brothers. Good luck.

>I read the bible
>my eyes were opened

well keep them open while you read something else. preferably mathematics.

dead kike on a stick

Its actually a dead white man unknowingly betrayed by his own kindred at the behest of Jews.

www.britam.org/

>Jesus was not a Jew.

So is the part about him celebrating Passover just a lie?

>ignore how it destroyed Rome
>ignore how it destroyed Byzantium
>ignore how it destroyed america
>ignore how it destroyed Spain
>ignore how it led to France destruction

The stone of scone also known as the lia fail and the stone of destiny is said to have been Jacobs pillow

Jewish subversion ruined all that. Christianity is OG proof the gentiles can beat the jews

>destroyed spain
They literally conquered almost half the world because it motivated them to do so
>Destroyed France
They were fine until they all became atheists
>America
WTF you talking about fedora?

>taking gulps of natural science

sounds homoerotic tbqh

the jews of today are not of the tribeof judah originally. this is some kikery. they were idumeans who were brought into judah by John Hycranus. jonh 844 tells you who these jews are.

DAS RIGHT!

Tuathaa de Dannan of Ireland are thought to be the tribe of Dan. So are the Danes. the Scots believed their ancestors came from Sycthia, the place where the ten lost tribes were rumored to go after their Assyrian captivity. According to the Scottish declairation of independance they traveled by ship through the medeterranian to Scotland. Iberian peninsula Heber-ian as in Hebrew. Hebrides islands, Hebrew-ide. Brittish means people of the covenant in hebrew.

we really wuz kangs senpai

Christianity when understood properly is the most masculine religeon the world has ever seen

You guys believe in magic :D

What do you believe in? Money?

You believe in magic dude. Dude. Magic. Really?

Yeah, ad the Romans and English were trojans. Literally none of that was true. People just needed cool pedigrees to get respected.

>In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my own intelligence.

"Yang Soon Im says she has been communicating with the spirits of mountains and ancient warriors since she was seven. But it was only 25 years ago, she said, when her son miraculously survived a knife wound, that she felt she had no choice but to become the spirits' full-time channel with the living - a mudang, or shaman.

"I found her sitting on the roof chanting at 4 a.m.," her husband, Choi Jong Sam, 62, said. "She was puffing away at four packs of cigarettes. She said her mountain gods had saved our son in a sort of bargain. I slapped her face to help her get her wits back.

"Then her eyes blazed like those of a wild dog about to bite a man."

The deal Yang struck with her spirits eventually paid off in other ways. Now 60, she is one of the most sought-after shamans in Seoul - a leading member of a profession that has survived centuries of ridicule and persecution and is now enjoying a seemingly incongruous revival in one of the world's most technologically advanced countries."

Stuff like that just happens to people.
Helps us to be more humble and keep morality. Cannot pin it down on Jesus alone though, for that you need individual belief as yours that cannot be transmissed by arguments.

WE WUZ HEBREWS

Literally and unironically probably possessed.

>kills all those who worshipped nature and shamans
>it's what god wanted

>In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my own intelligence.

Yeah, I've jerked off before too.

A sword works much better.

Yes of course!

sometimes they dance on top of knives