I know you all hate black people and think they are inferior subhumans, but how do you justify hating Terry Crews?

I know you all hate black people and think they are inferior subhumans, but how do you justify hating Terry Crews?

I love comacho

hes black

People here will bend their minds and realities thinking they are cooler people then Terry PC Master Race Crews.

He has the same skin colour as niggers.

There are plenty of cool blacks.

Sheriff Clarke, Patrice O'Neal to name 2.

But a lot of them are not okay. Uppity BLM We Wuz Kangs niggaz are the fucking worst. Almost as bad as Muslims.

He is a well trained monley

This

/thread

He's a nigger.

Wow guys a nigger who can mimic humans!

He must be so BASED. I should let him fuck my daughter.

Just kidding. ALL blacks are niggers and all niggers are scum.

>i don't hate black people, they make the best standup comedy
>i hate the people making whites an enemy of blacks by dogma and brainwashing

he's unfunny nigger

Terry Crews is great, and from what little I have read, pretty based for Hollyweird.

>almost
they're fucking worse

What makes everyone think he's such a great guy? Some niggers just know how to act in public.

Sherrif Clarke exists so boomers dont go full 1488. Not that they ever would

hate and not wanting around me are different things. i dislike niggers and wish they were sent back when slavery was ended. they have no place in the western world. they would be much happier as a species in their home land, together in their mud huts eating mosquito cookies.

One bad apple does not spoil the rest of the bunch. It also works the other way around. In this metaphor most apples are rotten but one fresh one does not change my opinions of apples that much

Boomers are the biggest bunch of spineless pussies ever put on this earth

Don't blame the victim, he deserves to be heard.

Terry Crews has transcended niggerdom by being a good father and all-around good-natured person.

Terry Crews is one of the alright ones.

I don't hate black people. I simply realize they're different. I hate Jews for telling the world otherwise.

DO NOT WASTE A SINGLE BREATH HATING ANYTHING UNTIL ALL JEWS ARE DEAD

But I don't hate Terry. I like to be entertained.

>works out constantly
>doesn't break the law
>is pretty funny
>nice person in general

I don't I hate Terry. If there is one argument against black people being apes it is him.

He's broad, over the top without much range or nuance. He's basically a younger Thomas "Tiny" Lister Jr with less gravitas.

I've never seen Teery Crew slip into a genuine Nigger Moment. He's ok.

It's like saying subway Jared is a wholesome guy because he plays one on TV

But pol don't hate every single black, Chris Dorner(RIP) for example.

Also to add
>he succeeded at nofap

terry is based and an all around great guy. he's one of the rare instances of a black person and not a nigger.

ButWhatAboutThisOneOverHereHeIsn'tMurderingAnyone.jpg

this nigga is worshiped in spic America
thanks to the old spice ads and the movie white chicks
that movie is kino

>I know you all hate black people
No, we hate niggers. Not all black people are niggers, but all niggers are black people.
TC is pretty swell in my book.
Up their With Morgan Freeman, Bill Cosby and black science guy

Who the fuck is that nigger OP, and why should I care what the UN thinks?

Black people infact all people are great but every group has it's niggers

>Not all black people are niggers
Ah, the "not all black people are niggers" meme

Back to
Pic related

He's a cool black man

Fuck off SJW

All blacks are niggers. That's what the word means you fucking faggot

how could we hate blacks? they are barely selfawary and cannot be taken accountable for their actions, they are like children.

That's why they don't deserve freedom or voting rights.

I'll never have pecs like him, to hell with Terry!

are you kidding me? Sup Forums was always egalitarian race realists. YOU need to go back.

This is encouraging.
Currently in the middle of my second month of nofap.
I tell myself I'll give in on New Years if nothing happens but I might just keep going indefinitely and try not to think about sex altogether till it's right in front of me.

Speak for yourself nigger lover

he's cool. he's hittin' this and this is not a problem

holy shit , they are children you can't let children vote! if someone tells them they get as much chicken as they want they gonnna vote for him!

terry is great, love brooklyn 99

Fuck off, kike.

I don't hate black people everyone here is a died in the wool faggot

>But all niggers are black

Italian Americans are also niggers

I can like his work without wanting to live next to 100 nogs.

Nice
Nu/pol/ redit bait
Yeah bros he such a based monkey, I mean man
My bad yo. We wuz kings and stuff right XD

Shut yo dicksuckin moufs. Terry CrewstakesdownthaJews is doing his part. He is not a nigger. He’s the most likely black guy in Hollywood to pull a Sammy Sosa in the next ten years.

he named the jew, hes alright with me

Just another puppet

He's still a demorat tho

When and how did he name the jews

He doesn't play a wholesome guy though. He always plays the "big tough nig on roids who is actually fragile inside". Damien in Friday, Pres. Komacho, White Chicks...
Irl he's a good father. Learned how to build a PC with his son as a way to bond. If more blacks were like him there would be less precedent for the nigger stereotype.

I like terry crews.
Oh wait I'm not a larper fag with a meme flag like (you). I'm just a huehue so I don't count.

Everyone's hates Chris was pretty cool.

do you realize how gay it is that you have that picture

some jew grabbed his dick at a party

Small correction I don't hate black people, I dislike those that are selfish and unlawful of any race. Now the hate is reserved for muslimes and islamists, those I dispize but it derives out of a logical conclusion that they must go before one law is imemented for all the lands!
Not all here hate black peoe infact I've meet some lovly black people.

I initially wrote quite a bit of text but since my internet decided to fuck up, I'll just make it short
>Terry Crews
>nigger, but acts like a human being, even while keeping his identity as a nigger
>nearly all other niggers
>act like subhuman niggers
Unfortunately you can't hold a majority to the standard of a rare exception. It makes no sense. It is good to see that civilized niggers exist, but assuming that every single one of them is because of that exception is sheer lunacy.

>I know you all hate black people and think they are inferior subhumans, but how do you justify hating Terry Crews?
Stop answering your own questions, OP. That's why people call you a faggot.

Didn’t know that about the PC; that’s pretty cool...

>AYO ADAM
>COME GET DIS CRACAK FOO
>NIGGA BE GRABBIN MY NUTS YO

Terry Crews is legitimately the person that every black man should aspire to be as a person.

involved father, humble, appreciative, encouraging and authentic.

Truth. A man is defined by his actions. If you disagree, take a look in the mirror.

You're the sjw.

They're too dumb to realize if you were blind you be forced to only judge someone on their actions.

At that point you can hate anyone you wanted but you'll be far more accurate in your hate than what you doing right now

>ctrl+f NAXALT
>0 results
wtf pol?

>Terry Crews is legitimately the person that every black man should aspire to be as a person.
>involved father, humble, appreciative, encouraging and authentic.
>Fast forward 20 years
>Slipping roofies to all the hoes
>Gang-banging strippers... BY HIMSELF
>Gets ruined by an "allegation"
>20 more people step forward
>prison

I don't hate African Americans, Latino Americans, or any other Americans. I dislike overly entitled illegals. If Sup Forums would just get over the anti-black, anti-jew thing we could join forces and kick globalist ass, but no. We're all cucks to the establishment puppeteers.

You mean Bill Cosby?

honorary aryan