This. Is. Amazing

This is the true America I know and love.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xofP9xXbLQ8
youtu.be/QO15S3WC9pg
twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/940697524431740928
dailywire.com/news/24524/george-soros-funded-group-gathering-trumps-ryan-saavedra
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Roy Moore voters have their own cars.

I should have given free rides for nigger voters to the nearest oak tree

I love America

>Aww look, my mom is doing something to further her own desires and needs
All in vain too. Roy Moore +10 screen cap this

>this nigger also voted

Beautiful.

why the fuck would you produce off springs that look's nothing like you?

>look at me I'm a democrat!
>look at me I'm not racist I gave a nigger a ride
>look at me virtue-signaling to my fellow libtards on reddit

>this nigger also voted

>hey I met a black
>better take a picture of it

THIS RIGHT HERE is why i prefer reddit to Sup Forums. reddit is all positivity and this place is just full of hate.

kek

How hilarious would it be if they voted for Roy Moore after she drove them there.

that woman's a whore

> guess who i voted for

I bet my litecoin that this family uses EBT or WIC

Giving women rights clearly was an mistake

I want off this timeline

>we aren't racist. We're driving lazy monkeys to the polls cause they can't do it for themselves. See?!

I don't mind that, he seems to have his shit together. And I'm usually extremely triggered by interracial couples.

>If you offer someone help it means him and his entire race are incapable of doing it without your help
*Sigh*

>Look look I actually HELP a person today (fat black bonus points for tolerance and diversity) everyone has to know how such a great human I am !!

Hello, I’m a journalist for CNN. You may have seen me on television. I was told there were no liberals on Sup Forums. Can I ask you some questions about how you found this place and how you deal with all the ultra-conservative racist, misogynist, thought?

>I found a nigger
>(You) plz

I hate niggers.

you misspelled horses.

HELP ME

That nigger has more integrity and character than most of pol.

That jew is disgusting. Most women married to bball americans are ugly.

>black man with 130 iq
>white woman with 124
>they get married
>Sup Forums is still against this

I think some of you guys are irrationally racist tbqh

This is what liberals believe and why they wanna force everyone to support and accept poc, immigrants and refugees. Because they think those groups can't do anything themselves.

fuck off with this shit bait

youtube.com/watch?v=xofP9xXbLQ8

Jew got blacked lmao.

Jews always jew themselves.

The biggest redpill is that Jews don't push degeneracy onto whites maliciously. Just that they are genuinely degenerates and want to make their degenerate fetishes accepted.

The girls look like tan versions of the mother

isn't busing people to vote illegal in America?

People are going to presume you're lying and "LARPing". Verify your identity via your twitter if you want serious answers and attention.

>This is what liberals believe and why they wanna force everyone
Yes. They think that. After all you claimed it. And everyone knows you're the authority on what other people think. And what a smart conclusion too. If you offer someone help the only reason is you consider them and their entire race of doing it without your help. That is the only reason people offer other people help.
You are an intelligent person and your opinions matter to me :)

weird larp

And they create mulatto offspring, which does nothing to help the decreasing amount of whites in the country and world.

Nigger

You're saying you've never seen an attractive mixed-race girl before bud?

>liberals liberals liberals liberals liberals liberals liberals liberals liberals liberals liberals liberals >liberals liberals liberals liberals liberals

Doug Jones? DOUGIE Jones? Why haven't I heard about this until just now?

Nvm I get your point

But why exactly is that a problem?

Oh shit, i love Coates. Listen to him explain why you faggots shouldn't use the word nigger. you have no counter argument.

youtu.be/QO15S3WC9pg

I wonder what the backstory is

I wonder how many photos like this are 100% justified but just look awful

She's a jew so it doesn't matter

>The only reason people should procreate is to increase the statistical number of white people I'll never meet regardless of any other qualifications the child may have
What a fascinating opinion. You clearly thought this through and are not basing your worldview on your impotent rage.

Are you fucking blind?

A little, but they literally have election-day niggerbuses in hard-blue districts that cart them around from poll to poll. The political machines that were broken up in the 19th century are alive and well thanks to fucking white women. Check out the political machines wiki for a pretty good indication of where we are. They really weren't that bad apparently!

based

>tries to convince us we shouldn't use the word nigger
>uses the word nigger

I love when the coalburner mom and all her friends talk about how these mongrel kids look just like them.

"Doesn't he look just like his mother?"

No. He looks black. He looks nothing like his white mother you delusional cunts.

Shipping blacks to vote for a kike faggot. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

CRAPPED.COM

I have a quilty wish to see Roy Moore elected. It is true Alabama.

Can someone dox this cunt and give her hell?
Race traitors go first

Horses can't drive cars

can someone give ma quick rundown on whatever the fuck this is

I love America too!

>Ta-Nehisi Coates
With this name are you a chingchong or a nigger? I can't tell

This is why i cant stand Reddit. Its nothing but attention seeking type shit like this.

you can vote for a horse?

that looks like a kike

thats a kike.

>ivan is my name
JEWSA is so fucking degenerate that it even turns slavs into libcucks

A lot of the time the Sheriff did it
Usually rapists. A lot were White too but they dont show those because jews

Just the sight of her feet is making my dick hard. Would lick those for days

twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/940697524431740928

If this is true in all the cities Moore is absolutely fucked.

>jew nose

Are you stupid or what? A white mob lynched blacks when they did serious crime like rape or murder a white woman.

They did not kill blacks for no reason

Emmett Till got beat to death for just catcalling a white girl

If that mom's white, my ass is a typewriter.

Never. Not a black one at least. They look dumb and have the monkey look on their faces.

Red, blonde or brown hair are much better than dark sheboon hair and pale skin is nicer.

>Jew with well trimmed and successful black man
Hey I dont really care if the black men are contributing something to society.

It is the lazy ass niggas that are the problem.

Even if this guy was with a white girl it wouldn't be a problem.

The real problem is niggas mass impregnating white girls and leaving them and doing that to other girls. This black man in the photo isnt one of the degenerates.

There were less than 3,500 nigger lynchings in America from the civil war onward. Emmett "dindu nuffin" Till was one of them. Meanwhile, tehy continue to kill whitey in the street just for looking at them the wrong way.

Soros funded Sedition and Treason.

dailywire.com/news/24524/george-soros-funded-group-gathering-trumps-ryan-saavedra

No he was killed for touching her and making sexual advances against her will then mouthing off to her husband.

Typical nigger could not say sorry and keep his mouth shut.

Calling it catcalling is a lie. He grabbed her by the hand and told her that he was going to fuck her.

At that point he has committed a sexual assault on a married woman

These people are going to really lose it when their Ideals have been proven to be Corrupt and used for graft and really sick abuses of power.

>I wonder how many photos like this are 100% justified
all of them were justified

hence me calling him Emmett "dindu nuffin" Till. But the overarching point is that even IF he unironically did nothing wrong, it's one fucking guy. A blip on the radar compared to all the murders that niggers have caused over the years. I'm glad that nigger got lynched.

Just look who they associate with.

Muh dems

Typical amerimutt. I bet if a nigger is christian he is as good as a hwyte man to you.

You filthy mongrels destroyed the west and cotinue to brag about how many nigger cocks you sucked.

Why are 3/4 of them Jewish?

Ask more questions

sooo in other word Redditt is full of pussies?

>based black man meme

ahaha ahaha noice larp

I look at this and think to myself: "why are people mad, it's not like that woman is white" and then it hit me. This is white for le 53% man.

Only cause of all the nigger cocks we cucked

this right here

Democrats literally have to force people to vote to win. That along with voter fraud.

FAKE NEWS

please die

>civic nationalist cucks ITT

>virtue-signalling white females

Is horse an politician?