Why is Sup Forums spreading fake news aboit Poland and Slavs in general? Last time I checked we did nothing wrong...

Why is Sup Forums spreading fake news aboit Poland and Slavs in general? Last time I checked we did nothing wrong. Is this some kind of ShareBlue operation? Help me understand that recent hatred of yours.

We are in the Poland-is-Jewish-puppet cycle now. If you don't like it, then wait for another cycle. Everything is normal.

Who is the Jew?
Morawiecki is like 1/32 jewish and was raised Christian. Are amerimutts retarded, or is this russian special memetic team?

0% Jewish + 1/32 Jewish * 9999 = 312,46875% Jewish. You cannot fool the math.

wtf? you wasted all this tasty expensive mushrooms throwing them into buckwheat that looks like shit and has no taste? Dude im not sure who is worse, the bluepilled newfags or you.

You know its this new thing called... racism. People from western europe feel that you and them are not the same.

I don't hate you at all and never will. But I am old enough that I remember a time before there were non-whites all over every part of the western world.

And back then in the absence of non-whites, we laughed about the poles because many of you are exceptionally retarded.

You desperately try to meme that you're great on here and it gains a bit of traction because Sup Forums is full of sheltered suburban kids who spaz out at seeing people who they perceive as being different from them when their mother forces them to leave the house once in awhile...but in reality if Poland was so great, its people would not flee it in droves to seek a better life elsewhere.

That looks really gross.

looks good polebro.
i fucking love mushrooms and it's pretty popular to pick mushrooms around here with some people. i hear that it's also really common in poland

>cares about the opinions of mutts

What is that some kind of buckwheat mushroom porridge?

is that mushroom soup with buckwheat? Does it even have a taste?

no one gives a fuck about Poland it is a completely irrelevant country if you hadn't made the Witcher 3 most people wouldn't know you existed

>slavfood

is that why we have over 10 threads a day about Poland?

slavs have always been the scum of europe,
slightly better than albanians though.

Leaf is telling the truth, Boland.

And that has nothing to do with living under communism of course.
Look what lefties have done to Canada. It's not even full blown yet and you're already having sex with dogs. Poles are BASED.

>had ran extermination camps, then played victim about it
>did nothing wrong

Can't fool us.

>believes the holohoax

Already a fool.

>expensive mushrooms
He? Got them for free from the forest and put them in vinegar long time ago.

We aren't your greatest ally in Europe or anything.