The Jews have won over America

Wherever Jews inhabit, sooner or later they are kicked out. But they have mongrelized the US to an extent that there can never be a unified movement in this country. They have won.

>mongrelized
Look this meme was sort of funny at first but it is really getting fucking old. Most Americans are for certain 100% white and you guys trying to push this jew funded shit is starting to really piss me off, you are just doing what Soros wants.

>Most Americans are for certain 100% white

Sure thing Jose.

Sorry user, I wish it were so, but it isn't.

Nice try Goldberg

I have feared this to be true. I don't think it's possible to salvage the US. At best we could get tens of millions of white to secede one portion of the country.

"""White"""

sure buddy you are "white"

Sadly you're wrong. As a colonial nation, you are for sure a mix of random europeans, and there is a good chance some slave or native or whatever bllod just dropped in yherr.

jews created america, what would you expect?

The Jews haven't won America over, they CREATED it.

See what I mean? This fucking elitist attitude you have towards your own fucking white allies is exactly what the opposition wants! America is a white nation founded on white principles, we honestly keep our white heritage an important factor in our daily lives and take pride in our heritage not unlike our brothers and sisters from across the sea, if not more so. I attend scottish heritage month every month in my town to keep myself tied to my roots

nearly every thread about muslims is americans bashing europe for being lost to islam, from what I see it is burgers who do much more fighting with fellow whites and then try to downplay or deny the shrinking white population they have

you are on track to becoming brazil

>America is a white nation
*was
>we honestly keep our white heritage an important factor in our daily lives and take pride in our heritage
Too bad the USA is the main importer of degeneracy

Your own internal censuses show that you are statistically less white then any other white nation.

Getting mad at math is very mudlike behavior.
None of us told you to perform censuses and then tell others about them. None of us told you to breed with niggers and spics for centuries.

>I attend scottish heritage

lol no you don't. Go to Scotland, they don't do whatever it is that you get up to in your snowflake club. They spend the vast majority of their time drinking and watching tv, or sometimes to mix it up they drink and start some fights with their neighbors and then they go watch tv. THAT is the cultural heritage of Scotland. Go and see for yourself.
You're too high strung to be around actual white culture, you'd cry at the thought of having to prove yourself in a fair fistfight, and start shooting people. That's your actual culture, Fatty madmud.

It is absolutely a leftists created shill meme.

It's always pissed me off when Americans say things like that but no one ever claimed Europeans weren't white because of it.

No one refutes America has a lot of non whites. We are well aware of that. That's sort of the whole point of all of this. It's the "white Americans aren't white" thing. I get the meme banter and all, but this is worse than just regular bantz. It's clearly a shill thing created to discourage Americans from taking part in ethnic centered politics.

Also, Canada is only about 20 years behind us. All of you are only a few decades behind us.

why do you care? you have far bigger problems than that son.

>too bad the USA is the main importer of degeneracy

I feel like we kind of pinpointed the particular group of people responsible for that.

>white
No one is white any more

you forgot your memeflag, you blackpilling kike

>micks, slavs and other assorted trash trying to yuro-splain our problems to us.

Yeah nah fuck off

The U.S. is massive with many different cultural sub-groups, ethnicities, interests and environments.

The most likely outcome is an eventual balkanization. A unified movement won't exist in commiefornia, but you would be hard pressed to make an independent Midwest or south bend to the will of cultural Marxism.

Americans actually believe this.

That describes me exactly, but even so, with my appearance, you could put me in any country in Europe and I would blend in perfectly. And I'm not willing to just roll over for the diversity fetishists, and neither are millions of others like me who are waking up exponentially. Give up? No, fuck you very much.

Don't mind me, just being american over here
*sips burger*

Who is this semen demon

We still are white, but theres a very large non-white presence here now, they refer to the % of the population, its been a 20% shift in recent decades, it is important to point out. That being said we stand the best chance of retaking and establishing an ethnostate mainly due to sheer size of territory and economic strength. Europe isnt lost, but they tend to follow our lead.

That website has already been proven to give fake results. Ancestry.com or die.

No it's pretty much true. I took a trip to my old hometown to visit some relatives. The town that was almost totally white when I was a kid is now filled with a bunch of squat little taco benders. Even the Americans that would be classified as Caucasian are dark skinned with black or brown hair. You have to go to the northern states if you want to see blondes and gingers anymore.

>hasn't been anything but a joke for two centuries
you're a rich and powerful country, not a white one

>I attend scottish heritage month every month in my town to keep myself tied to my roots
>a blacked mutt attends scottish classes and shitposts racist crap on a mongolian shadow-puppet board
You know why nobody cares about white culture in Australia?
Because it isn't threatened in any way.

BraaaAAAPhttt...

No they are not statistics show non white majority in the USA also among new born babies. this is not even including white Hispanics so easly a minority majority look up California demographics.

this is so true except in the richest areas.

Wrong.

it has been 3 threads and I am still waiting for a source on this

JEW REDPILL THREAD HERE

dump what you have and collect

>Italian flag
>implying he doesn't look more like an African or Indian than American whites

Amongrelica is an over 100 years old project to create a perfect host for the ashkenazi parasite. It was an absolute success.
They created the ultimate underclass mob specimen - the Amerimutt, el goblino. This creature is sufficiently productive despite its relatively low average intelligence necessary to avoid spread of dangerous ideas. The fact that said mongrel is managably docile undeterred by the present negro admixture is a major achievement.
The Amerimutt is a long awaited guarantee of safety and undisturbed dominance for the ashkenazi jew.

these people would show up under white hispanic on a census which is a completely separate category from white (for this very obvious reason)

Is the US actually majority nonwhite? There's no way they could have overtaken us by now, right? Right??

no

Yes the american revolution was caused by Kikeschild leeching Bongistan to the point it had to tax the colony.

Considering you're an Italian, you really don't have any more right then Americans do say who and who isn't white.

aw this is adorable!

Who this hot chick ?

>100%
if you are below 1488% nordic then you are not white.