Brit/pol/ - GET IN edition

>Tory rebels set to block EU withdrawal bill
itv.com/news/2017-12-12/theresa-may-faces-first-defeat-on-eu-withdrawal-bill/
archive.is/7SI4Z

>Government caves into Caudrilla on oil reliance
thecanary.co/discovery/2017/12/12/theresa-mays-big-promises-climate-change-didnt-even-last-day/
archive.is/VWtCh

>EU citizens UK citizenship application will take minutes
politicshome.com/news/uk/home-affairs/immigration/news/91430/application-eu-migrants-stay-after-brexit-will-literally
archive.is/B7Uo6

>BBC infested with moaning remainers
order-order.com/2017/12/12/bbc-hypes-gloomy-brexit-report-by-eu-funded-think-tank/
archive.is/dHuha

>UK seeks new anti-fraud head
via.hypothes.is/https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-sfo/uk-seeks-new-anti-fraud-head-after-crime-agencies-overhaul-idUKKBN1E62LH
archive.is/AtNfH

>Cracker Anne Marie Morris reinstated into Tory party
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5171997/MP-suspended-using-n-word-let-Tory-party.html
archive.is/5LDAv

>UK & Saudi bomb Yemeni civilians again
presstv.com/Detail/2017/12/12/545319/Yemen-Saudi-Arabia-Sanaa-Saada-UN-US
archive.is/ydNcg

>How Star Wars: The Last Jedi takes on Trump
gq-magazine.co.uk/article/the-last-jedi-review
archive.is/AjxYY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oM3VmODBLCU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5170039/Ill-kill-Scream-hours-arson-attack.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Fucking Muslims man, they're disgusting. Stinky curry cunts with their terrorism and shit beards. Can't believe what they did to them kids at that concert. Would smash that Ariana though, absolute worldy

>Abdul at work reckons Islam is peaceful, and he's a good bloke. Top salesman on our floor, probably gonna be my manager one day haha he fucking loves me though so I'll smash the commission when that happens. Could just be extremists I suppose

>Shared a Britain First post the other day, got 12 likes. One off Katy from the local Londis. Swear she's after the D! Anyway it was about how Muslims kill gays, it's fucking 2017, just let them live their life. I would never take it up the arse obviously but what they do is up to them and while they're fucking it means more birds for me!

>Used to watch Bake Off with Louise, she fucking loved that shit. I just watched it for the bantz, Glad that Nadiya won though, she's a top cook and pretty fit too. Would love to get my dick sucked by her while she wore that fucking scarf, dirty slag.

>Had a top night out this weekend, Fifa to start, Spoons, Revs, Oceana then a greasy kebab to finish it off. Chicken Stop is the best place to pick up slags, the fucking state of them all falling about in their little dresses at 3 in the morning is enough to make a faggot want a taste of the gash. Imran loves them too, always gives away free chicken wings to the drunkest ones. Looks after them though, lets some stay in his spare room if they're too drunk to get home or too skint for an uber. Top lad. Always give him a tip, kebab and chips is £8 so I just let him have a tenner.

>Gonna lay off the drink for a while though, putting on too much weight. Need something to get through the weekends though so might get back on the green. Ngoyo from down the road sells it I think, will give him a bell.

>pull up to my Barratt new build home with my 25 year fixed rate mortage in my grey Audi A3 on finance after a hard days work as deputy assistant head of sales targeting
>open the boot and take out my River Island and Superdry bags with the new gear I bought on the way home from work
>open the door
>yell hello to my wife of 2-years in the kitchen as she is already home from her work as a Team Leader in a call centre
>sit down on my leather sofa bought on sale at Sofology (haha I love those adverts, what is that sloth like haha, love sloths me)
>put up my feet on the IKEA table
>whap on the telly and tune in just in time to see Bradders going through the rules of the final chase with the contestants who made it through before they face Anne Hegarty
>perfect timing as my wife comes in with the dinner, another one of Jamie Oliver's cracking 30 minute meals
>tuck in as I pretend to listen to my wife's stories from her day at work
>send a cheeky snap to Smithster and Deano to see if they can come round for the champions league match later to watch it on the ol' Sony Bravia, maybe sneak in a few rounds of Fifa '17 on the PS4 first, bloody Smithster ignoring the rule of no tap-ins what a melt haha

Fuck me lads I'm gonna have to call it. I'll never sleep otherwise. 'Does deanoposting have a comedown'

i fucking hate december lads

it's so depressing and i always get sick to top it all off

there is no comedown it's 2005 but forever

Lads i need a good screen recording sosftware to record the lecture videos for uni before he takes them down to use for later, anyone got any tips? i tried camstudio but the 50 minutes recording was too much for it.

>pube pretending he's not the paki poster
Kek

DO
DO
DO
DODO
DODODODE
DODO
DOO
DOOOD
JAMES
MACARTHER

unregistered hypercam 2

Deanogoal hybrid posting is the best brit/pol/ invention ever.

GO ON MY SON

try youtube-dl unlikely to work though.

>Having this weekend off. Stopping in and watching the footy with the boys. Get a nice curry from Deliveroo. Got a bet on Man City to win 4-0, Mbula to score the hat trick. He's a fucking top player him

>The boys want a week away. We're thinking Maga, Zante or maybe a week living it up in Dubai. I've heard it's proper posh there, pretty much like a hot London.

>The A3 has been in the garage for fucking ages now, crashed the courtesy car as well so I'm stuck with taxis. Uber's sick, makes it so easy and all the drivers seem decent too. Abdi and Mohamed are the ones I use to get to work. Abdi is fucking hilarious, always talking about how his wife does everything for him, I wish I had a bird like that. Might have to force Chantel to convert to Muslim haha. Mohamed is alright too, he's always out with the boys like me. Doesn't drink though, but says he always has a few lines on a night. Bet it's proper easy to pull drunk birds when you're sober.

Park, Park, wherever you may be,
You eat dogs in your country,
It could be worse,
You could be scouse,
Eating rats in your council house

>eddie pretending he's not pube
Kek

One man went to war, Went to war with Brighton, One man and his baseball bat, Went to war with Brighton. (Carry on up to nine, and then...) Ten men went to war, Went to war with Brighton, Ten men, nine men, eight men, seven men, six men, five men, four men, three men, two men, one man and his baseball bat, Went to war with brigton

GOOD EVENING

>DROGBA
>TO SALAH
>WHAT A PASS TO BOGADOB
>ABDUL IN THE BOX!!!
>THE CROWD IS GOING FUCKING MANIC
>HE BELTS IN IT
>GOAL GOAL GOOOOOOAALLLL
>WHAT A BEAUT

>"I-I've never been in a f-fight before"

GET IN THERE LUKAKU

>a MLS player passing it to a liverpool player
what did he mean by this?

Pube takes being BTFO exceptionally hard.

What percent of the population do you reckon need some kind of susbstance to keep them going for the most part. I.E Alcohol, Weed, anti depressants/prescription drugs

in reality 0%
in society 100%

Hot off the press.

>being right about the colour of the sky compares to never being in a fight before and larping as a hard man online and claiming you'll punch every cunt in the throat
fucking kek you're lost

youtube.com/watch?v=oM3VmODBLCU

>GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL
>Pints and bottles of Stella fly through the air.
>Smaller men and women are knocked over by the whooping and screaming slabs of meat that comprise the majority of people in the crowd
>People are crushed beneath the stampede, skulls are caved in, molars and broken glass are crushed into the slimy wet carpet
>Deano sneaks in a cheeky punch into Keith the Cunt who has been eyeing up the bird he took a fancy to on the dance floor a minute ago
>HAHA FUCKIN LEDGE DID YOU SEE HIM DROP! YOU FUCKIN' EPIC MATE!
>Deano's victim smashes his head on the granite bar and his body comes to rest on the floor
>Danny the Demon is having third degree gurns from a dodgy bit of MDMA that he just got off some Jamaican bloke he met out the back of Dixons before
>HAHHAHA DANNY WOT A FUKEN MELT YOU HAVIN IT LARGE!
>Danny's eyes roll into the back of his head, his mouth begins to foam and he starts to spasm uncontrollably on the floor behind the dancing cage.
>He's drownng in his own sick now.
>FUCKIN CLASSIC DANNY HE CAN'T HANDLE HIS DRUGS HAHA SPACKER
>HAHAH LETS LEAVE THIS WASTE MAN HAHAHA LETS GO TO THE UNIT PICK UP SOME BIRDS MATE
>Leaves the Cunt and Spoon with his two remaining mates.

Emotionally or physically?

I know someone who got lost on the way somewhere

Why are you so sure in your assumptions?

He's a fucking kike plain and simple

Both

WN never really left his house on the 25th unless you count going into the garden as leaving the house so I wouldn't say he got lost.

Good. You guys suck with or without the EU anyway. Still cucked to shit.

Since when did brit/pol/ pretend to know anything about football?

Physically, probably a lot but only because people don't sleep properly any more because of all the time spent gazing at screens before bed.

Emotionally, a shit load.

Where did the people who want to discuss British politics go, infchan?

The fucking state of you virgins.

Because they're not assumptions, unlike you lot I don't take guesses.

Now I know how quick you'll be dismiss this post but that is the reason as to why you're always so angry about not being able to compete and that goes for all of you.

Fuck off yank.

They don't, it's some weird push against lad culture that some autists are upset about for some reason.

YOU WOT

MOHAMMED KHALID IS MY WIFE'S SON'S FAVOURITE PLAYER

SHOW RACISM THE RED CARD

Not been on this weekend, you had a chance to get catastrophically upset and forget whether you were being pakiposter or not?

This is what pros look like white boy.

there's nothing much at the moment to discuss tbf

>lad culture
>fighting with white men and destroying their cities and homes over wogs running around a field

>meme country
fuck off before we liberate you.

I'm just wondering if you we're to say, go into a room like a mcdonalds full of 13-20 year olds like millennials and such, an absolute fuckton must be on anti depressants by todays standards

What?

What is there to discuss?
The country is shit.
Brexit has been fucked by yet more milksop/snake politicians
More and more diversity shoved down the throat every single week.
More apologetics and worthless platitudes about the dismal state of the country and who is behind it.
The major issues effecting the majority of people are brushed aside.
A voting base that are a mix of retarded and brainwashed by constant exposure to the BBC who they view as the objective truth.
A police force that spends millions on trying to appeal to the most absolute minorities of the country.

Face it lad, politics is dead right now.

>hurr durr we're against darkies so let's take our fight to brit/pol/

I’ll hold you to that, cunt

But I've been in quite a few fights of several variations. I was even on the boxing team for a time until I got fed up with runs at 0530.

>London is one of the least prescribed places for anti depressants and one of the least diverse Norwich has the highest rate

DIVERSITY. WORKS.

football crazy
deano mad
grab a can of fosters and play fifa with the laaads
another day, another slag, another payment plaaan
rubber up your coooock and put it in a slaag

paki vs white man

>BLACKED tunnocks

no thanks user.

So who was behind the house fire in manchester?

Yet Amir Khan is more rich and famous :^)

DM is saying it's some gangland thing.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5170039/Ill-kill-Scream-hours-arson-attack.html

>Because they're not assumptions, unlike you lot I don't take guesses.
>still tries to try his luck anyways
absolute state

Famous for being a glass jawed paki who was cucked by Joshua

pakis don't go to the doctors just pray to allah and rich people in the west half dont get depressed as mucg

that's a kike larping

>cucked by Joshua
Literally fake news.

>imagine being this assblasted you dismiss it as LARPing
Sad life.

Right-wingers in the UK just repeatedly get BTFO again and again.

>6'3" 120kg bloke sucker punches a 5'9" memelord

Fair fight desu

Well I attempted to discuss with you, despite your incorrect assumption that I would dismiss your previous post, but here we are again. Pube just rambling to himself as usual, the boatyard laughing stock, the man who reset his router 140 times to win a strawpol, the man who retreats to britfeel when he can't take it here anymore, the absolute worst of this place, and that is saying something

GO ON OGBONNA

>Right-wingers in the UK just repeatedly get BTFO again and again.
This is true, unfortunately. But that's what years of propaganda does to a people.

At least we don't live our lives in perpetual fear of a false god though

>f-fair f-f-fight
State of you """people""".

:'^( F-FAKE NEWS SHE TOLD ME IT NEVER HAPPENED

>Lad culture
>Culture

What, you mean mindless consumerism, anti-intellectualism, vapid and aggressive anti-social behaviours, promiscuity, a complete disregard for other people and a illiteracy beyond being able to read the football scores and calling people like Kanye West and Skepta 'amazing mate"

>At least we don't live our lives in perpetual fear of a false god though
True.
On track to becoming an atheist nation.
Hopefully by then you'll all be glassed.

AJ literally confirmed it was fake news.
Why are we talking about a celebrity when there's more important matters to discuss?

>imagine being this much of a retarded inbred paki that you believe this fake bullshit

you have no life paki

Gf of 10 years confided in me that she was raped (unconscious during the sex) by a famous musician around 1998-1999.
Fucking raging, she doesn't want to do anything because she forgave him (fucking groupies) and continued a relationship for a number of years afterwards.

EAR EAR EARWIGO EAR EAR EARWIGO

*orders takeaway* FUKIN PAKI'S

*orders sky sports package*OI LADS C'MON DEBUKAKA OLIJEBYA'S ON

OH OH GO ON SON GO ON,

YES 1 2 1 2

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL GET EMBEBWEY

WAHEY INGURLAND 2 WURL WARS N A WURL CUP SMASH YE HEAD IN KRAUT COONTS ARE PAKI'S AH BETTEH EN YOOR DONERS

>you have no life paki
Says the guy that spends all his life here waiting for his "DAY OF DA ROPE XDD"

Sad cunts can't influence politics in any shape or form.

If you're this upset over people not wanting to talk to you about your lies then it might just be time to stop lying.

Don't think of it as not being able to discus what you want anymore but as an opportunity to start living it.

lol

>FOOKIN PAKIS ARE TAKIN ARE JOBS
>C'MON LADS, LETS STROIKE ARE TRADE UNIONS DEN HEAD DOWN TO WEMBLEY STADIUM AND GET IN A RIGHT SCROFF

Was it Bill Oddie from the Goodies?

>tfw I bully you fucks so hard that mods have to ban me for 30 (THIRTY) days
SAD!

remember the 99 red balloons days? Never again. Never, ever live it down.

>OI U JUS SAE U MAN CITY
>IYL FOKKIN DO YER
>MER M8 MOHAMMED BRUNG EIS BRODHERS
>SMACC UP DS BATTY BOY MAN CITY CUNT UP

Indie band, lead singer

says the paki spamming faggot memes to perpetual his insecurities

seen a tripfag???

RUN
HIDE
TELL

run to a safe tab
hide their posts
tell mods to ban them and tell others to do the same

anti depressants are worse than fake. the more widespread their use is, the more instances of depression you will see. imagine if malaria drugs worked like this?

hast du etwas zeit fur mich?