youtu.be/qax8uwMyxYM
>SoS T-Rex presser w/FrenchFM 12/8/17
youtu.be/N1lBozci8w8
>StateDep DepSec Sullivan on counterterrorism in africa 12/8/17
youtu.be/NVYUXZZaphI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/tv/jim-acosta-defies-press-sec-ban-on-questions-shouts-at-trump-about-gillibrand-tweet/
youtube.com/watch?v=D3IJ05QntXQ
twitter.com/JoseCanseco/status/940702638391398402
politico.com/interactives/elections/2017/alabama/special-election/dec-12/
mobile.twitter.com/RandPaul/status/940701554495098882
showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-monday-cable-originals-network-finals-12-11-2017.html
nytimes.com/elections/results/alabama-senate-special-election-roy-moore-doug-jones
youtube.com/watch?v=NoxVUAidqHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>and now to Mika with her opinion on Trump's latest tweet

wew comfy 5 incoming

Post Trump/Xi's Christmas presents for Rocket Man.

WTF

oy veyyyy

maga

Results when?

that's going to be posted in every PTG for weeks now lol

>mfw a nigga tell me he votin for moore

Post MAGA girls with bubble butts so Moore will win by double digits

fucking roasties man

Time to see if Sarah will actually make good on her threats. BAN ACOSTA.
mediaite.com/tv/jim-acosta-defies-press-sec-ban-on-questions-shouts-at-trump-about-gillibrand-tweet/

Awoo

1. Answering question about #DPRK, Tillerson says "The diplomacy is underway and has been underway."

2. "We looked at what others tried and failed" ..."the North Koreans have always been masters at gaming those talks."

3. #China "fully implementing the sanctions...that's why it is having an effect" but @POTUS "would like to see the Chinese cut the oil off."

4. Also on #DPRK: "We're ready to have the first meeting without pre-condition," even just to talk about the weather or the size of the table, declares Tillerson.

5. "I have to know who my counterpart is. I have to know something about them" in order to get to an agreement eventually. "The important thing is that we get started."

7. But it's going to be difficult to have talks with #DPRK "if you fire another one off" -- so only precondition really "Is a period of quiet" and "you need to tell us you want to talk, the door is open."

8. "Any successful diplomatic effort of this nature has to be backed up with some type of military alternative."

9. "They would not just use the possession of nuclear weapons as a deterrent. this would become a commercial activity for them," Tillerson says of #DPRK, answering why there can't be a containment strategy.

10. "We simply cannot accept a nuclear-armed North Korea," says Tillerson. "There are multiple military options that have been developed to deal with a failure on my part."

11. "China is taking steps" to prepare for a mass migration across the border if #DPRK collapses, according to Tillerson.

12. "We've had conversations with the Chinese" about how to ensure nuclear weapons don't end up in undesirable hands if #DPRK collapses.

13. US has committed to #China that if something happens in the #DPRK then US forces would eventually retreat back to the 38th Parallel, reveals Tillerson.

14. "We do need Russia's support" and that "of everyone in the neighborhood" to "help ensure success" with diplomacy to solve #DPRK issue, concludes Tillerson.

shilling has already started but polls close at 8

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=D3IJ05QntXQ

Juice man rustling some feathers with this

twitter.com/JoseCanseco/status/940702638391398402

>PTG
It's /ptg/, not PTG. Stop that and lurk more

fucking KEK, I can't stop laughing at this

LATEST ALAMABA SENATE RACE EXIT POLL FROM CNN:
DOUG JONES - 14000%
ROY MOORE - .000000000000001%

>Democrats try to mount a mssive campaign for Moore's opponent
>It wasn't until now they realized Alabama has voter ID laws

How quickly are you going to turn against Moore after he loses?

GOOD MORNING
HAVE A GOOD DAY
WE'RE GONNA WIN BIGLY I'M TELLING YOU
PREPARE YOURSELVES

Anyone have the heeb ho twitter reply from last night?

What stream you guys watching?

US relationship with #Pakistan "has really deteriorated over the past decade," says Secretary of State Tillerson.

"We must get the violence down in east Ukraine," says Tillerson. "We will return to the issue of Crimea."
Doesn't understand why #Russia thinks it's in its interest "to stop free and fair elections" and that's a barrier to normalizing the relationship with the US, adds Tillerson.

"It's been a really busy year," declares Tillerson. "Yes, I have a lot of open positions" but says those in acting roles "are stepping up to the mission." "I feel very, very confident with the team we have now."

"How can I save a life today?" is the first question Tillerson asks himself every day.

Moore wins by 15%

Did you hack this election too, Ivan?

I love this webm.

MOORE RALLY! OPPAIFATS NEED NOT ENTER! THIS IS A DFC-ONLY THREAD! REMEMBER: FLAT IS JUSTICE!

Who?

H A T
A
T

The cost of a Big Mac is $3.99 and here's that money in the Hryvnia.

Working on it!

Do you enjoy bubble butts??? Also what is your opnion on a universal basic income???

Whats the election looking like so far?

mmmhmm
mofukin wai bois im tellin ya

That's you

That's what you sound like.

flplplpfflpfflff

Haha stupid ruskie drunk off f cheap vodka thinking it's still morning. It's 4 of clock, Vlad.

Thanks Baker!

Press Statement
Heather Nauert
Department Spokesperson
Washington, DC
December 12, 2017

The United States is concerned by Poland’s decision to fine the private TV broadcaster TVN for alleged biased reporting of demonstrations outside Parliament last December. This decision appears to undermine media freedom in Poland, a close ally and fellow democracy. Free and independent media are essential to a strong democracy. As Secretary Tillerson has said, “Societies built on good governance, strong civil society, and an open and free media are more prosperous, stable, and secure.”

We remain confident in the strength and ability of Poland’s democracy to ensure Poland’s democratic institutions are fully functioning and respected.

I've been following the betting, pic related, it's fluctuated a bit during the day but I think /ourguy/ is pretty safe. Pleased to see he turned up to vote on a literal horse.

Putin will help us just to piss off the leftists

How's it looking boys

For Mika, that's hard hitting analysis.

White House interviews finished in special counsel investigation, Trump lawyer says

fucking kek

EXIT POLLS INBOUND
>EXIT POLLS INBOUND
EXIT POLLS INBOUND
>EXIT POLLS INBOUND
EXIT POLLS INBOUND
>EXIT POLLS INBOUND
EXIT POLLS INBOUND
>EXIT POLLS INBOUND
EXIT POLLS INBOUND
>EXIT POLLS INBOUND
EXIT POLLS INBOUND
>EXIT POLLS INBOUND
EXIT POLLS INBOUND
>EXIT POLLS INBOUND

Acosta said its over, Moore is finished!

Nice reddit spacing. Remember it is /ptg/ next time, that's first week level stuff.

greg is literally /pol on fox

Moore wins by 25%

GET COMFY

politico.com/interactives/elections/2017/alabama/special-election/dec-12/

Anywhere else?

>(((exit polls)))

What would the world look like if Donald were elected in 1981?

WE BETTER DO!

The amount of phoneposters that call it Pol is unfucking real. I wish you luck in your crusade.

>ID: JQ
the ID generator is pretty redpilled

I told you you weren't going to bed. You might as well just stay and shitpost for the next three hours. that way we can laught at you directly after you get rekt.

Im getting a Samsung S8+ next week, will I finally be able to view webm's on my phone?

Fuck you, im in a carpool almost in tears

mobile.twitter.com/RandPaul/status/940701554495098882

So I guess they will keep congress in session for next week? This is supposed to be their last week

i know roy is gonna lose bros im expecting the worst after virginia

dixie/pol/ unite!

To the guy who asked last thread about Shep's ratings: He placed 69th yesterday: 1,540 TV
showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-monday-cable-originals-network-finals-12-11-2017.html

EXIT POLLS ARE IN
HOOOOOOOLY SHEEEEEEEIT

NYTIMES LIVE RESULTS ARE COMING IN

You shouldn't even spoonfeed the newfriends, just call them a faggot and > them

Da fug.
Da fug is this?

>"How can I save a life today?" is the first question Tillerson asks himself every day.
Tillerson can out-meme all of us, this is such obvious bullshit

muh Russia is dead, thus the meme shift to sexual harasser

Wait until tomorrow's Rosenstein testimony.
Also, take note that McCabe was supposed to testify behind closed doors at house intelligence today but blew them off and didn't show up

do you like michael

>tfw Moore will lose because Bannon senate horses don't win

HE’S DOING IT

i have an s6edge and can

his daughter is so fine

FOX EXIT POLL

DOUG JONES 48%
ROY MOORE 49%
FAITH SPOTTED EAGLE 3%

> A FUCKING EAGLE

Yes

>if a nigga try do what moore dun did wit dem keedz theya have us hangin from a branch namsayin?
>but real talk nigga we bout to vote for that nigga roy moore for gettin away with that shit namean real rekkanize real word bond

Whoops!

Please join me where you see people typing p*T_g or P0l like idiots or morons won't learn. Really helps.

They never quit otherwise. Shame them until they shut up.

JJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBB

LINK ME UP SENPAI

AWOO
Let the energy flow

WTF IS DIS REAL

Brap

>FAITH SPOTTED EAGLE 3%
better candidate than Jones or Moore?

>MFW my faggot drummer complains about there being no american "like before bob dylan, like actual old school" folk music because he vehemently refuses to listen to anything he associates with the country or american heritage to the point that he'll leave the room when I start playing tunes on the banjo.
He just keeps fucking listening to irish folk music, gets drunk, and fumes about there being no american counterpart. I hate him so much.

I know it's the (((NYT))) but there graphics are nice
> nytimes.com/elections/results/alabama-senate-special-election-roy-moore-doug-jones

Hey did you fag read, you joined the EU defense accord/pact/totally-not-army too.

I have anecdotal evidence which proves that Roy Moore is gonna lose by over one million votes. Alt-right is a dying movement, jump ship while you FUCKING can.

Man I would put a baby in her. Remember to vote for Moore

>[Deleted]
It would be nice if we could have stopped the Reagan/evangelical idiocy.

but how much does a big mac cost in ukraine?

make america BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP again

youtube.com/watch?v=NoxVUAidqHY

>tfw Roy Moore wins and I'm gonna masturbate to the hentai the Russia guy recommended
I'm a girl btw