Frid/a/y night osu!

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the official Frid/a/y night Osu! thread. Come join us as we touch circles, call each others waifu and favorite anime shit, or just make new friends.

All Sup Forums lobbies will have the password "rage" and can be found by simply typing "Sup Forums" in the multiplayer search bar. Please make sure to choose songs accordingly to the lobby's prescribed difficulty.

We also have an IRC channel that anyone is more than welcome to join. It is found on the Rizon server. Channel name is #osubantz.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcG79IVMf00
osu.ppy.sh/mp/30818810
youtube.com/watch?v=3njfX2opKsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my face when playing

>osu!
I forgot about this game. Based japan.

s/a/turday?

>tfw lost -10 acc points
>work hand off to get those points back even more than i work it off when i wank
>finally gain points back
>lose them again over one fucking map
i've never been this bitter in my life

I'd join but you fags only play 5+ stars and that's too hard for me tbqh.

Its ok, 80% of us fail those maps too.

it's just that maps below 5 stars are really boring to play for anyone who has close to decent rank

What do I do when I feel like I'm not getting better anymore? I hit a plateau and now all of the maps I play are either hard as fuck or so easy I don't get any pp, I also stopped completing songs unless I FC them which is making it less enjoyable.

stop retrying, go into multies to get more maps try to play maps that are different that the ones you usally play, start playing mods.. just switch it up in some way

>tfw haven't played with Sup Forums in months and nobody would even remember me

if you were there regularly before you'll probably be recognized, but why do you even want that

What are thoughts on a mania lobby?
Also 4k or 7k?

I think only 2 or 3 of us here play mania

It might be time for you to DT farm.

Like the other user said the important thing is to try something new. The way you're playing right now doesn't work so you need to change it.

You're probably lacking some skill you haven't really practiced/learned. Try to play new maps.

this is literally me

Why is hard rock so fucking hard on 3+ stars songs jesus christ. It was piss easy on 2.

Ar10 i'm guessing

I love this game but I'm so terrible at it and you guys are all amazing.

Guess I'll just keep practicing.

delete this

what else should I do in this situation?

DESS

me getting drunk in the back

I don't have good memes
youtube.com/watch?v=PcG79IVMf00

I'm kind of in the same boat, but I feel satisfied with how far I've gotten and don't really care about climbing out of the scrub tier.

My problem is there's this random guy that I bopped in points who still climbs like 3 points every week, if anything from the bonus every x number of maps. I'd ask him to stop playing, but receiving messages from a stranger might come off as creepy.

Stop playing maps too hard for you.

>first 300pp
I feel like a god right now.

Room is still up, anyone up for round two?

When you hit the spaced stream.

>missed friday night osu with Sup Forums

>when you hit the rotating jump star

They are still playing

osu.ppy.sh/mp/30818810

dt pp and indonesians are the reason i dont usually multi in mania

Why play this SHIT when you could be playing Thumper®™, the hottest game on the block?

youtube.com/watch?v=3njfX2opKsM

>when you don't get a single 100 on a long stream

there isn't even any music in that gameplay

I haven't played in a while, does mania dt actually give pp now?

yes

Yes

Just check the mania leaderboard.

yikes

>I also stopped completing songs unless I FC them which is making it less enjoyable.
This is the problem. I had the same issue. I stopped caring about how big my PP is and started playing for fun. Don't retry as soon as you lose an FC. That will kill your motivation. Finish the map. Try to go for high accuracy instead.

Learn new skills. Like alternating (not just for streams but alternate entire maps) for better consistency or reading low AR.

Don't go the DT route. It will fuck you up more in the long run ifyou want to improve.

If you use DT too much yeah, but it's good for a little speed training.

There's still Saturday..

I know, but I like Friday nights when everyone leaves to party