What the fuck?

what the fuck?
WHAT THE FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ejUcnpwNDLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Check the nameplate next to the door

just NTR, m8, nothing to write home about

She was teasing the audience by making you think they didn't get together. Her ruses are so strong that not even the fourth wall can protect you.

It says 'Senpai'

>letting the mailman in to her house to fuck her
>it's just a prank bro!

DROPPED

ntr the best

fucking kek

T E A S E D
E
A
S
E
D

Shouldn't we be getting a chap in a week or so?

wtf i love ntr now

like she does

OK, I need a dose of rage. Sauce?

Boku no sluttease

What's the context here? Why is she smuggly addressing the reader?

because she bullies bot the main character and you

There is no rage, it's happy feels.

>NTRfags are still this buttblasted

>Best guess for this image: Prostitution
Oh Google.

And for the thumbnail it's
>furniture
>fur N i T u R e
>ntr

she's playing the ultimate trick on him after marrying him by making him raise another man's child

That kid's literally identical to Nishikata

HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE PERSON KNOCKING THE DOOR YOU'VE BEEN TEASED user HOW THE FUCK DONT YOU GET IT

That's the second ultimate trick. The ULTIMATE trick is to marry a man, make love in the missionary position, and make him raise your shared child.

then become a housewive and do nothing all day apart from grabing the salary of the man and give him back pocket money

> Training a man to be
> Fit
> Loyal
> Good money maker
> Loving
> Great father
> Happy
Is no easy task. There's a reason it keeps the title of Ultimate Trick.

>implying Japanese women want theirr husbands to have anything to do with her child's education, outside providing the money for the school fee
>implying Japanese women give a single fuck about their husbands fucking them

fuck off ntr shitters

> Implying the average woman can even remotely dream of pulling off the ultimate trick

Official Takagi-san theme song
youtu.be/ejUcnpwNDLs

Next chapter when?

This is that cuckolding manga, right?

You'll be disappointed, it's all love and diabetes here.

>NTRfags invade every other relationship with their cuck shit
>Get BTFO and teased once
>Throw a fit
Literally children.

This is chapter 31 I think.
Basically it builds up a cute romance between to kids where the girl makes pranks on the guy for the whole serie.
Then this chapter happens and at first you believe the story ends with a bad end, turns out her adult form is so smug she manages to prank the reader himself.

Only mentally ill people like NTR so I'm not surprised.

Did she bully him to death?

Not counting this manga, why is there so many NTR shit in anime these days? This will literally kill the birthrates in Japan if they allow it to continue.

This manga is NTR?

This manga is three vanilla scoops in a cup.

No but the chapter in question is one huge prank by the female lead towards the reader. The manga is about a girl constantly pranking a guy she likes, this chapter is a flash forward and makes the reader think they didnt end up together until the last panel where you see the boy's name on the door.

NTR fags got excited but then threw a bitchfit when they realised they got pranked.

Author should just add NTR in this story already. It's the hottest trend right now. If he does, anime is instantly confirmed.

I feel like I may have to stop going on Sup Forums because of all the NTR and cuck shit. Every fucking thread man, I don't need so much negativity in my life.

Blame Sup Forums for starting this bullshit.

Sup Forums had led me to believe it was NTR, but I wasn't entirely sure and there was already enough NTR on my plate to add another on-going NTR manga so I decided not to read it for a while. Until I saw this thread.
Before, and judging from only a few pages, I thought that Takagi was being bullied or raped by her parents and that nobody around her knew about it or cared. I interpreted all those 4th wall glances as she showing the reader how everyone around her was clueless.
>Were you crying?
Yeah, she had been abused yet again but you fuckers never ask how she's doing, of course she had been crying.

I finally decided to read it and, well, it was quite the surprise. I just don't know who's to blame for that initial misconception though, Sup Forums or my own fucked up self.

>I just don't know who's to blame
>Sup Forums or my own fucked up self.
It's not too late user. You have to go back.

Pretty sure you're just genuinely autistic.

Cure for NTR addiction when?
I actually hate this. I can't enjoy anything.

queen of cucks?

That's almost as bad as feet

Dude nice, anyone know what the raws say?

Nikishita.

NTRfags getting cucked themselves by the author is so fucking satisfying.

Nice translations I guess.

>implying they don't enjoy it

Is there any stop to her smugness?

I fucking hope not.

>kill the birthrates in Japan

user, I have news for you...

>that mental gymnastics
Nips are truly the master of delusions.

there is literallly nothing wrong with NTR

He's right though. Most of asian countries are like that.

Well from your perspective sure. NTRfags like you can't realize that you are what's wrong with this world.

Get out.

That's why they will always be inferior to the west.

Are you retarded or your parents are cousisn?

People who don't like NTR are beta males who self insert as the one being cucked.

Give the above user NO (you)s

Oh boy, my favorite logical fallacy related to NTR. Fuck off.

have a (you)s senpai i agree with you btw

Welp, I wish my Asian country was like that.

Sup Forums makes fun of NTRfags except it's irl instead of anime.

> superior
Economically, yes. In terms of culture, no. Plus the west is so cucked right now except for Burgerland.