ITT: we pretend 4Kids still exists and made all sorts of stupid censor extravaganzas like with One Piece

>ITT: we pretend 4Kids still exists and made all sorts of stupid censor extravaganzas like with One Piece

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55iX64NmUDA
youtube.com/watch?v=QyIpijrLlcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't believe whitebeard retired off screen.

FoxBox/4Kids was my shit as a kid so I have a hard time hating them

>4kids gave up Pokemon to TPCi
>Turned out to be doing the same music-changing and censoring 4kids did with the anime, but with a much worse cast.
Well, shit.

Pokémon censoring themselves and changing music? Why? Why would you do that to your own property?

Magical Molly is one of their better dubs imo

underated post

Relevent
youtube.com/watch?v=55iX64NmUDA

Their rap is actually improving. The OP for Titan Fighters didn't make me want to kill myself the entire time.

My favorite one was for their dub of Midi and Me

>4K Media
>Darkside of Dimensions English Dub is same old shit

Yep, they sure dont exists.

>not knowing about Nintendo TreeHouse.

I still remember the 4Kids One Piece theme song. I am not proud of that.

>4Kids One Piece theme song.
It was such a terrible theme song fucking rap of all things, yet it was disturbingly catchy.

youtube.com/watch?v=QyIpijrLlcM

I don't think any halfway-intelligent company, 4kids or not, is ever going to fix Murrican Yugioh dubs. It's a property that attracts far more normalfags who want their iconic Shadow Realm stuff than autists who want accuracy and death.

They license out two more seasons of this.

>see YouTube comments

>"Riley Matthews." Perfect. Not only is it the Americanized version of Ryuko's name, it is also the name of the protagonist from Girl Meets World, a coming of age teen show which the 4kids version of Kill la Kill is trying to be. The fact this parody came out before Girl Meets World aired makes it a striking coincidence. Even more so because "Washington Heights" in Manhattan is where Girl Meets World takes place.

Wat? Is this true? Sounds like an amusing coincidence.

How would they do Evan.?

I gotta say. My first encounter with One Piece was the 4Kids dub. It was so bad, so grating, and the rap was so awful I do this day cannot take the show seriously, and still haven't watched the real One Piece.

>her country is responsable FOR THE
>HO
>LO
>graphic map!

What do you guys think of the upcomming Fate/stay Night: Heaven's Feel movies?
The cast seem quite diversified at least.

TUMMY RASBERRIES FOR SAMMYPOO!