What if they made a Taimanin where no one got raped?

What if they made a Taimanin where no one got raped?

I want to tenderly rape and mindbreak Sakura.

I'd take her on a picnic and ask her about her hobbies.

a highschool romcom featuring all Taimanins

Taimanin Sakura when?

i might be able to enjoy it a little more

It would be a run of the mill violent seinen featuring really attractive bitches.

What if nobody got hurt either? Just ninja cops busting crimers.

Like some kinda hypersexualized masamune shirow deal.

I'd be more than okay with that.

Sounds fun and I'd watch it.

>that feel when we are living in an age where people want Taimanin to be a "normal" show and Fairy Tail to be hentai

Weird.

I'd be good with a Taimanin anime where Sakura's scenes didn't revolve around nipple piercing or breast expansion to take twice the size of her torso myself.

Jesus she's dA bait

Sakura deserves consensual hard dickings.

>murakami will never work with Black Lilith again
It hurts so bad, he's the only one who comes even close to accurately animating their depravity

fucking pixysoft ruining hentai forever

>dA bait
What's that mean exactly friend?

She looks a bit like Nora from RWBY. Or is it the other way around?

>V4 finale approaching
>RNJR vs the Nuck
WELP

>or the other way around?

Gee, which could it POSSIBLY be

They're both best girl.

I dunno. I'm a dumb dumb. Seriously though, I regretted the post as soon as I hit the button.

Yukikaze, would kill to see asagi in booty shorts god damn

Consensual threesomes with onee-chan.

would about hell night ingrid?

The pitchblack sadness I feel over the fact we won't get that sort of stuff ever is enough to blanket all the stars in space.

It's fine, just use your imagination.

I need to see it with my own eyes, not my mind's eye.

Mu-chan can come too.

If you invite Murasaki and Asagi, you'd wind up being the third wheel.
Even when she's broken, corrupted or addicted to orc-cock, she's still in love with her.

Also, Char-Oboro, best Oboro.

>Even when she's broken, corrupted or addicted to orc-cock, she's still in love with her.

Can you think of anything hotter than that?

Hell, it's weirdly endearing how enduring her creepy stalker love is.
The best end Murasaki ever got, was that one scenario from Battle Arena where she grew a futa cock and got to impregnate Asagi while promising to take responsibility and marry her.

Would be great. Taimanin action anime is overdue

I'm not even into Futa, and all I could think of that was "greatest love story ever told".

only thing i want see consensual is asagi with her finance in zero

What if she said getting raped was her hobby?

that is every taimanin, they are all sluts

Then she'll never be happy, because if there's love it isn't rape.

Wasn't she still utterly insane? I mean, yeah sure, obsessed over Asagi, but still sexually insane?

what are you talking about user?

Something that I might be mistaken about. I forget if Murasaki getting the cock still fries her mind.

the guy you play as in mursaki fixes them in three though i don't know about sakura because she pretty fucked up in 2

Ah, the 'good' doctor. Pretty sure Sakura's okay by then. Every game's a reset button after all, more or less.

i hope not besides asagi breast enlargment sakura problem made the mind breaking in 2 much more satisfying

That mask is actually super nice.

Let you in on a little secret: Murasaki is kind of nuts even when left to her own devices.

First time we meet her she fantasizes about drinking Asagi's bathwater and gets Sakura to bring her used towels, god knows what she did with those.

Any male character that comes close to her she threatens to murder, which includes Asagi's adoptive son (who did end up fucking her, but that's not the point).

Despite their friendship, she generally has a low opinion of Sakura, because she's spoiling her time with Asagi. Only exception being one inner monologue where she considers Sakura's body and remembers that she's Asagi's closest relative, at which point she gets a brief surge of animalistic lust for Sakura.

And like previously mentioned, she still feels possessive of Asagi when she's a demon tormenting her and having her raped by other creatures.

Murasaki's crush isn't some innocent schoolgirl crush. It's an "I'm going to shoot the president to impress you!" sort of crush.

Why?

Holy crap.

Thanks for the info, but holy crap.

>"I'm going to shoot the president to impress you!" sort of crush.

Does that make her link with Sakura basically just a way to get close to Asagi?

she seemed more calm in 3 guess its time to replay it

>Only exception being one inner monologue where she considers Sakura's body and remembers that she's Asagi's closest relative, at which point she gets a brief surge of animalistic lust for Sakura.

So where could we, men of similar knowledge and culture get acquainted with such an exquisite work of literature, pray tell?

She's begrudgingly seems to accept their friendship because of their bond forged by battle and rape. She still thinks Sakura is a lazy idiot though and isn't shy about voicing that opinion.

She is calmer. But that probably has to do with being a little more mature.

I think it's from one of the Lilithism side stories, when they're on the beach. But it's just a brief aside. The whole thing is about the usual orc/tentacle stuff.

only got tanned asagi once, get a a4 of ta3 asagi tanned have to get an ona hole to get it and can't find it anywhere

I love this series, but I can't help but dwell on how bad they are at their jobs.

I think we just get the stories about their failures. How else would there be mind-destroying rape?

So, I support

They do eventually beat Edwin Black in the end though.

t's more like there enemies come up with tricky shit other wise they get blow the fuck out if they take them head on, well beside's black

After lots and lots of savage rape and mindbreaking. The only thing they slay with any regularity is orc cock.

And tentacles, I can't believe I forgot the tentacles.

Edgy women mc are boring as crap. It wouldn't be very fun to watch.

She's such a good onaho pet.