i.imgur.com/nY2Pmj3.png
i.imgur.com/RI2kCUx.png
i.imgur.com/s3PtFWK.jpg
i.imgur.com/d7YMjis.png
imgur.com/a/Gw96f,
imgur.com/a/qFPA9,
imgur.com/a/IKYwE
i.imgur.com/BZVywkA.png
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=&tags=blonde_girl_(itou)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/7242
imgur.com/a/EFz5H
i.imgur.com/rUrswu2.jpg
yande.re/post/show/233013
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870
imgur.com/a/xtjv6
imgur.com/je0wkJ2
imgur.com/dD5pF3Q
imgur.com/a/sZAak
catbox.moe/c/y0pxa5).
files.catbox.moe/jqcw4e.png
i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg
imgur.com/a/ZaRXI
imgur.com/a/eNFLh
imgur.com/a/z74tk
i.imgur.com/kb0JUNh.png
i.imgur.com/Y90etY1.jpg
i.imgur.com/kYuQ9ZV.jpg
imgur.com/a/ckcWt
i.imgur.com/Itjm12J.jpg
imgur.com/a/HSRJj)
imgur.com/a/2u4Gr)
imgur.com/a/UYEAI
imgur.com/a/DtHKZ
imgur.com/a/3v1H6
i.imgur.com/mAS1brB.jpg).
imgur.com/a/ujJxR
i.imgur.com/A1k2ZPc.jpg
imgur.com/a/b6eL7
imgur.com/a/6e6dV
imgur.com/a/Q5C6C
imgur.com/a/P9eIS
imgur.com/a/JECNs
imgur.com/a/XHWzO
imgur.com/a/KWS1F
imgur.com/a/cmY90
youtu.be/5wC4EsQgJRQ?t=7m33s
imgur.com/a/ewr0W
imgur.com/a/xZvx0
imgur.com/a/K6stC
imgur.com/a/kVnYP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting something Valentines Day related between Tharja and my SI, or solo.
Something simple like leaning her head on my shoulder would be totally fine.
SI - imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
Tharja - imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Otherwise:

Playing a Switch wondering when she'll be announced for Fire Emblem Warriors.

Preparing a bento or baking something happily(Can be Valentines related).

Even if it's off season, wearing the reindeer tiara she got in Heroes.
It's only a neck up shot so far, in the bottom center of my ref.

Playing Heroes on a smartphone or a tablet.

Wearing anything from these albums.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

Requesting something cute, like Rias holding a cellphone and looking excited or her hair in a braid.

Or Rias dressed as Camilla imgur.com/a/SDvqk or Lyn imgur.com/a/VvCTw to celebrate Fire Emblem Heroes being released.

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thanks and have a nice day.

Since it's Valentine's day soon, I would like to request Mai Natsume preparing a chocolate. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2559488

Another suggestion is Mai naked, lying on her stomach and looking at the viewer from either of these angles:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1779857
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2282921

A suggestion for a joint request is Mai Natsume and Mai Kawakami together doing a partner stretch, e.g.: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2380646 or sparring, e.g. danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1871233

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Good afternoon, requesting please Orihime wearing her hair in a ponytail or twin tails, or wearing glasses, or wearing an apron, maybe one with a heart shape pattern or such. Or, requesting her baking a cake. Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting Natsume wearing the virgin killer sweater asking user if it it makes her butt/hips look big or dressed in a qipao playing with koi fish in a pond, anything else is cool as well.

Sweater reference: imgur.com/a/Mivq0

Good afternoon WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- A POV Date scene in her alternate costume. i.imgur.com/jOzDbtF.jpg

- Doing the one finger selfie challenge.

- In the virgin killer sweater.

- Doing the Salt Bae pose tossing a match after she lit her cigarette. i.imgur.com/YFlm123.jpg

- A bedshot POV.

- Sharing a passionate kiss with my SI, in the rain

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a great weekend!

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-Receivng chocolate from the viewer
-Her in her ceremonial farewell armour (imgur.com/a/N3gn6)
-cosplaying as Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY (imgur.com/a/UqPsf)
-Her hugging or riding an Arcanine pokemon

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-PoV giving a heart-shapped box with a ribbon, and her blushing and being happy or nervous about it.
-Doing this with the same outfit or a different one (i.imgur.com/cMJaABN.jpg)
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting catgirl Shion wearing glasses or Shion as a sexy/cute Lamia monstergirl.
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Diana. I like romantic and emotional stuff the most. I'd love to have something related to Valentine's day, especially pictures that show that loving, adorable smile she's capable of showing.
* Perhaps pov at a table, with a bottle of champagne or vodka and two glasses or shot glasses present.
Feel free to draw anything else valentine's day related, as long as it's sweet and cute.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Anything cute with her celebrating Twintails Day!
• Dressed as a fortune teller looking into a crystal ball or reading the viewers palm, blushing and telling them she sees great love in their future.
• Only wearing an oversized (unbuttoned) button-up shirt, blushing while smelling the shirt . Heart pupils encouraged!

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool related of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting my Kobori in any of the other Elementario's outfits. Some ideas include
>Texting on her cell phone as she's wearing Salama's outfit
>Flying up in the air with her twintails in Sylphy's costume optionally overlooking a bleak, war-torn landscape
>singing and dancing in Muse's outfit u.nya.is/embkhy.jpg

With FE: Heroes' release, it'd also be cool to see her wearing Tharja's outfit, casting a love spell on the viewer.
u.nya.is/gkcfyd.jpg

Anything else cute is fine, too.

Requesting a naked Rin holding up two dresses on hangers, with one obscuring her, and saying something like "choose wisely, the other one's going on you".

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Minty beauty with icing from a birthday cake on her finger, putting it onto SIs lips before kissing it off (SI Ref: i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png ) or taking a comfy bubblebath with a rubber duck and lots of bubbles (to keep it nonlewd)

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Just giving user/the viewer chocolates or something is fine, but anything else nice and romantic for Valentine's day would be more than welcome.

Good afternoon everyone,
Requesting my beloved Ivis. Possibly Valentine related.
Like offering chocolate to the viewer or being covered in chocolate and offering herself.

Another suggestion is having Ivis dressed as Celica or Lyn from the Fire Emblem series since Fire Emblem: Heroes just came out.
imgur.com/a/UeipE

Alternatively, something a bit closer to home, Ivis pouting that I've gotten sick AGAIN and is preparing soup or wringing a towel to place on the viewers forehead.
I also understand Ivis' outfit isn't exactly the easiest thing to draw so having her in a sweater or something casual is completely fine

Of course, anything is fine as long as it's in good taste.

Requesting Watashi, specifically, a PoV shot of waking up beside her in the morning, seeing her cute sleeping face. Alternatively, her being lazy in a naked_jacket outfit like Gab's from Gabriel Dropout (i.imgur.com/2NDxb3E.jpg), with messier hair than usual, maybe also playing video games.

Anything else cute or reasonably lewd is fine as well.

Kindly requesting my beautiful fiancée Celica A Mercury.

Anything cute or cute-lewd would be infinitely appreciated, but I also have some specific ideas:

-Her wearing a strap-on, proudly presenting her silicone dick

-Her wearing cute gym clothes, like a t-shirt and some spats

-Her smiling and striking a chunni, jojo-esque pose

Thank you.

Requesting Cyan:

-blowing a kiss, with a stereotypical heart in her hand/being blown forward
-PoV earrubs (i.imgur.com/9eBrJy2.jpg)
-eating cotton candy
-with big fat cat tats (i.imgur.com/eFaDsJE.jpg)
-in this outfit with an alluring/seductive expession. Fangs visible (i.imgur.com/nghP0c1.jpg)

Something else cute, lewd, or a mix of the two is is fine

Requesting Nozomi as a cupid, please. Alternatively, anything else that's Valentine-related or cute would be lovely as well.

Thank you, and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters like in the accompanying images of Sonico with adorable kitties acting as clothing for her by wrapping around her body!

Alternatively requesting Mimi laying in bed next to the viewer, POV style, with a really endearing and comforting smile on her face, please!

Thank you if you pick this up!

Good morning, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu wearing the virgin-killer sweater! Wearing it properly or backwards, lewd or classy, embarrassed, natural, or confident/seductive...any of these is fine!

Alternately, Hinagiku asleep on a couch, chair, or at a desk as though she had succumbed to sleep on the spot, with my SI covering her with a blanket to make her comfortable (or just some hands from offscreen is fine).

I'd also love to see her dressed as any of either the Dark Magician, Sorcerer of Dark Magic, Dark Magician of Chaos, Dark Magician Girl, or Magician's Valkyria!
Male casters: imgur.com/a/zLgdN
Female casters: imgur.com/a/3L6LX

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required for anything: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•Wearing the virgin killer sweater
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting my beloved recieving chocolates in a pink heart-shaped box for Valentine's.

Anything cute would also be wonderful.

Humbly requesting my princess Makoto wearing a Chinese dress, in celebration of the Lunar New Year.
Reference: imgur.com/a/trdPU
Alternatively, requesting a POV of my beloved Makoto giving me a heart-shaped box of home-made chocolates for the Valentine's Day.
Or Makoto wearing the bare back sweater.

But anything cute, or cutelewd, would be of course much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce as a wizard holding a staff and getting a spell ready. Another idea could be her cutely tipping her hat.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

Good afternoon. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki as mermaid please:

u.nya.is/mwpgdq.jpg

Or wearing the virgin killer sweater but backwards, like this:

u.nya.is/wdovkd.jpg
u.nya.is/ijrszt.jpg

Also requesting Ai eating a cookie, or wearing a swimsuit or your choice

Of course, anything is appreciated, including lewd, thank you.

My birthday is on the 7th so I'd like to request my waifu in any of these ideas
-In a naked apron either presenting herself or being found tying herself up midway imgur.com/a/auNYV
-Wearing nothing but an apron baking sweets imgur.com/a/idhe2
-In an aftermath situation imgur.com/a/M2vuY
-Or her freshly out of the shower with her hair tied up imgur.com/a/pQlIG
-Or a POV shot of her next to bed imgur.com/a/uyxjd

Kindly requesting Colette with a bright smile telling me, "Get there!"
Or her hugging a pikachu plushie.
Anything else super super cute is good as well.

Requesting Kneesocks wielding Scanty's revolvers: i.imgur.com/q3S9NjM.jpg

Or anything with concept Kneesocks could be neat: i.imgur.com/WeCj2KJ.jpg

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Hello and good afternoon everybody!
I want to request Northwemko please. Either one of the following scenarios
>she cosplaying 2B (preferably a very cool pic, maybe and only with a pantyshot)
>either using Jeanne or Attila beach's outfit, eating ice cream in the sunset
>a Joint request with Anzufag, both Northwemko and Anzu mimicking Atem and Dark Magician, pic reference
And that's all, thanks drawfriends and good luck all requesters out there!
And remember to have Faith!

Hello everyone

I would like to request Karen Shirogane either:
- a joint request together with Akeno enjoying some Tea
- receiving some flowers for valentines day or something else romantic
- taking a nice, hot bath
- getting princess carried
- as H E R O
- wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/Midtk (including SI ref)
- wearing a sweater, and if it is the boob window one she uses it for her wings instead of the original purpose

Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses. Maybe a halo too. No lewd please
Have a nice weekend all!

Good evening, everyone!

Requesting my beautiful darling Tsukihi Araragi! (Some more Refs: imgur.com/a/06z8m)

>Recieving or giving Chocolate while blushing
>Cuddling with a YES pillow while looking at viewer
>Comfily playing vidya, maybe 3DS
>Wearing that meme sweater

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd/lewd or Valentine-y would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu as any of the following:
*Being forced to eat his greens with a disgusted face
*Covered with melted icecream
Anything else would be fine, and if you like to stay off-model, here's a reference: imgur.com/a/Wjiwa

Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend!

Hey everyone.
I'd like to request Yukari wearing Christinas flight suit and carrying a flight helmet 116 under her arm.
Suit: imgur.com/a/UuTaV
Helmet: imgur.com/a/9wNey
Thanks and have a wonderful weekend.

Hi wwhd, id like to request my qt Samus, working as a mechanic maybe tightening a bolt on a piece of metal or resting with oil stains on her, wiping her forehead or something relating to that.

Or anything else would honestly be fine as long as it's thoughtful. Thanks and have a nice day.

Requesting Hiyoko wearing the sweater on the right and being embarrassed. Thank you!

Requesting my husbando Reigen Arataka:

- Wearing this suit: imgur.com/a/vXF0B either in a similar pose like the picture, or something POV like giving the viewer flowers.

Anything else cute or romantic, like a POV date is fine too.

Today’s our anniversary, so I would love anything romantic related for the day. Like PoV of a romantic date, receiving a bouquet of purple flowers, in a divine wedding dress, happily and genkily saying ”¡También te amo con locura!”, etc., you know, lovey-dovey.

Neptune in her normal form: a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg
Purple Heart ref: a.pomf.cat/hxqdrl.jpg
My SI ref: i.imgur.com/7VFvMO6.jpg

Please and thank you so much!

Hello everyone! Requesting my lovely bride Tamaki in this pose imgur.com/a/NyUno looking warmly at the viewer, but with her left hand on her face with a visible wedding band please!

Big ref: i.4cdn.org/a/1486156769659.jpg

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my beloved wife Hane is always welcome, Valentine's Day is coming up!

I'd love to see Hane presenting me with confession chocolate, cute clumsy choco splatters on her optional (nothing lewd please).

I also have a joint request with Futayo-user (): "A challenge to a race to find out who (has/is) the fastest Honda"!

Additional references for her bike, riding poses, the TDS Logo and the tire tracks are here: imgur.com/a/YUCsw

Thank you very much and as always, I wish all of you a wonderful weekend!

Good Evening Waifuthread.

I'd love to request a drawing of my Akua.

An action pose would be awesome, more specifically I'd love a full body version of this moment i.imgur.com/SAwTeoM.jpg

Alternatively, with Valentine's day on the horizon, I would like to request Akua sitting at a table in a fancy restaurant all prim and proper, with make-up and hair done and wearing a fiery red dress. Maybe reading a valentine's card of sort, or just waiting for someone. Anything of similar nature would be just as amazing I'm sure.

If you wanna do anything else though, feel free. I'll will still greatly appreciate any drawing. If you need some more references or poses feel free to ask me, I'll be happy to help.

Please and thank you for considering!

In anticipation of Valentines, I'd like to request a confession scene:
My beloved standing in front of the gate to her house, myself having just walked her home, working up all of her courage to confess to me. Alternatively, her reaction to my confession. I just want to see that cute face flustered.

But if that does not interest you, here's a few other ideas:
- lying next to me like this, hair undone: imgur.com/a/FYWWz
- trying on earrings and attempting to doll herself up for a dinner out
- getting shot with a suction cup arrow by her robot チモシー dressed as Cupid and looking at me with heart-pupil'd eyes and profuse blush
チモシー ref: imgur.com/a/BmUep

But really, anything super romantic and cute is more than appreciated. I really look forward to seeing what you draw, if you do choose to draw her.

Have a great weekend!

Hey there, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi using her own smartphone, it would be cute if her cellphone case was the shape and the color of her hat like one of the pictures in the reference, or a hat charm on it would be great too. ( ref: u.nya.is/vvcwmv.png )

Alternatively her enjoying a icecream cup, like the reference, either of those would be fine, they are both tasty, ( ref: u.nya.is/vawmtv.png ) those are just two suggestions though, I'll be very happy with anything cute a drawfriend has worked on, I just ask it not be suggestive, lewd or offensive, thank you and have a very nice weekend.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please either
-Dressed as Quetzalcoatl imgur.com/a/IoPvy
-Eating Pocky
-A joint request together with Karen enjoying some Tea
-In the Virgin Killer Sweater
Or anything else would be fine

Requesting my beloved Momo as a Fire Emblem Sentinel or Wyvern Rider, please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/YVEgj

Requesting Melona dressed as a gooey goth! Black lipstick and nails are a must, but other pieces of the traditional goth ensemble would be nice, too - like boots, and tattered thighhighs.

Thanks!

Additional reference: i.imgur.com/qNHYnkX.jpg

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- sitting on a bed with ribbon wrapped around her legs for Valentines Day similar to danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2545571
- wearing a suit similar to i.imgur.com/sWNyVUN.jpg or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2549043
- wearing a backless sweater with either an embarrassed or aroused expression (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2610687) NSFW
- a POV of her being chin tickled by my hand
- wearing a short shoulderless sweater or just an open coat or jacket
- putting on a little dab of lipstick on her lips trying to look cute. Maybe giving my SI/blank user a kiss
- sitting with my SI similar to this (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2525787)

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Alternatively, anything that's cute, encouraging and sweet or cutelewd is fine.

Requesting Kaiki from Monogatari wearing that backless sweater that's going around.

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.
I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono in any of the following:

-With her hands forming a heart
-Wearing a nightgown and some fuzzy bunny slippers
-Wearing a yukata like this: i.imgur.com/V0XmiZo.jpg
-Wearing an apron

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

With Valentine's day coming soon, requesting Morgan:

-Handing over a box of chocolates to the viewer while blushing
-Preparing Valentine's chocolate in a naked apron
-Wearing the virgin killer sweater

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine too.
Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Gazer wearing a sweater like this, backwards or forwards is fine.
[ imgur.com/a/yB67J ]

I would also like to see her wearing a tiny bikini or a cute sweater, or chocolate instead of her goo.
I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I'd be embarrassed and she'd be smug; she only wears her goo usually.
SI reference: i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

Requesting *Hyun-ae wearing nightie or just her shirt

or pov with hand caressing *Hyun-ae cheek.

Good Day.

Requesting Amelia, since the Lunar New Year was some time ago, I would like to request her with one of those traditional clothings you know, the ones with leg slits, or setting up some firecrackers, or since Valentine's Day is coming up, maybe showing her skills at cooking for this day, working on a chocolate while wearing one of those sweaters that got popular all of a sudden, perhaps ? Or maybe just posing in them. Feel free to add any other ideas or, draw any other idea you have as well, if you see it fit to be drawing.

Thank you for your consideration, please have a nice weekend.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari wearing a nice jean with either a bikini top, a tank top or a t-shirt, please!
If you want a specific pose or something, maybe she could be standing up against a wall with her hands being her back?

Please and thank you if you pick this up!

Happy Friday everyone.

Requesting my darling Miia as a Reploid/Maverick Hunter. (imgur.com/a/3awI8)

Or maybe something cute like eating one of these egg dishes with a gleeful expression. (imgur.com/a/PElld)

Or as part of a request with Nowifag, Miia welcoming Nowi into her home as her homestay guest, or doing big sister things for Nowi, not realizing Nowi is hundreds of years older than her.
Or Miia and Nowi performing a Pair Up Attack together.
Or Miia as a Manakete and Nowi as a lamia.

Anything else cute or cool you can think of, I'd be happy to hear ideas. Thank you very much.

requesting Chie Sasaki from im@s CG cosplaying Guzma from Pokemon

reference for Guzma
i.imgur.com/driLYLk.png

Requesting Natsuki in the virgin killer sweater.

If that's not too interesting:

- in this dress i.imgur.com/7IViCG5.jpg
- wearing 2B's outfit from Nier Automata

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter related would be nice.

Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

• for voice actor related requests, I'd love to see her dressed as Squigly from Skullgirls (Japanese dub), would be great if Leviathan had some Stone Free traits such as being colored blue and having Stone Free's sunglasses imgur.com/a/OSCzV or wearing Camilla's outfit from FE:If imgur.com/a/UY2CX
• Wearing Juri Han's default SFV costume, please include the eyepatch
imgur.com/a/Fylr2
• Any of these cute user/Jolyne interactions, I don't have an SI but I have a drawing that's close enough to my face/head added to the imgur album
imgur.com/a/UzLsn

Anything cute, cool and preferably nonlewd, would be very much appreciated, bonus points for wedding ring, have a nice day and enjoy your weekend

Fuckin bwaka

Requesting my dearly beloved Tsuyu in any sort of cute and/or heroic manner, so long as it is sfw.

Please and thank you!

Requesting Mai Kawakami in any of the following:

-Mai pointing at something while laughing
-wearing her Ruru cosplay (as in the second to last row from the right) doing Ruru's wink pose (maybe while having a drop of sweat on the side of her head denoting slight embarrassment). Reference: imgur.com/wQl3bkV Though any cute or sexy pose is good too.
-Joint request with Mai Natsume (Cross-thread) doing a partner stretch or in a sparring match.

Anything cute, sexy or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing the maid uniform below and holding a tall stack of fluffy pancakes or stumbling and the stack wobbling uncertainly.
>Uniform: i.imgur.com/nY2Pmj3.png
>Pancakes: i.imgur.com/RI2kCUx.png

Or, her wearing only a pair of overalls with tanlines, wiping away sweat from her forehead or running a hand through her hair.
>Nude Overalls: i.imgur.com/s3PtFWK.jpg

forgot reference
Jolynefag is going to murder me

Good day WWD
Hope your week went for this week I am requesting Erwin Smith:
Since I started working on my fitness and lifting I would like him as a personal trainer telling me to go one more time or any encouragement

Thanks and take it easy

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke laying in bed like this with a soft smile, i.imgur.com/d7YMjis.png

Alternatively, cosplaying Kamen Rider Brave Level 2 imgur.com/a/Gw96f, Baron Banana Arms imgur.com/a/qFPA9, a rider of your choice, or any of these outfits/Cosplay: imgur.com/a/IKYwE
Something valentines day related with my SI if fine as well i.imgur.com/BZVywkA.png

As long as he's smiling and happy and nonlewd anything else is welcomed. Thank you ahead of time and have a good weekend.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it.

More specific requests would include:
• Going /k/ommando in the vein of danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=&tags=blonde_girl_(itou) or stuff like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/7242
• Spoofing any of these Gunsmith Cats cover artworks: imgur.com/a/EFz5H
• Or just anything winter related, e.g. taking a leisurely walk through a snowy landscape. Ref for her regular cold weather clothes at i.imgur.com/rUrswu2.jpg

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, doing a pin-up pose with her gun and wearing no more than maybe her shirt and fingerless gloves - in the vein of stuff like yande.re/post/show/233013 - would be perfectly fine.
• Or a classic pantyshot (even including cameltoe) from angles like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870 - Her 'action get-up' (jacket off, shirt sleeves rolled up, fingerless gloves, etc) much preferred for something like the latter.

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

Requesting Nanako with her hair or twintails tied into a bow
Ref - imgur.com/a/xtjv6

Anything else not lewd is also fine and either her younger or older self is totally cool.
Try and take it easy!

Jolyne... JOLYYYYYYNNNNNEEEE

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune dragging user to the bedroom by the foot with one of her tails, wearing her purple dress and asking user if he wants to find out if she's wearing anything underneath, or drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night. For valentine's day, her wearing nothing but having her hair fall in the right places to cover her lewd parts while sitting on a bed with a birthday/ valentine's banner hanging from the ceiling or posing like this ( imgur.com/je0wkJ2 ) with a smug look and blush on her face. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:
-Mio in a winter outfit ice skating
-Older looking Mio trying to put on her old highschool uniform again but it won't fit anymore
-Mio receiving valentine gifts from user
-Older looking Mio in a cutelewd valentine related lingerie
-Her clothes being erased like in that gif ( imgur.com/dD5pF3Q )

For a join request, Mio wearing Hikage's sweater and clothes ( (Dead) ) with Hikage.

Anything else is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

It's okay
My internet is so bad I can't upload the reference at all ;_;
Thank you

Requesting Rika in a romantic POV situation like reaching out her hand to pat my head.
Or dressed in Uesugi Kenshin's armor
imgur.com/a/sZAak
I would love anything cute romantic, lewd(solo), OR HOTBLOODED

Requesting Q.
Her source is 'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control'.
Anything involving her would be greatly appreciated.

If you'd like some suggestions:
-Hugging a yes/no pillow.
-Wearing or sniffing a shirt that's clearly too big to belong to her.
-Standing before a large picture frame as a light glows from within and pulls the surrounding air inside (catbox.moe/c/y0pxa5).

Requesting him making omurice with the words LOVE written on the omurice with ketchup:
files.catbox.moe/jqcw4e.png

Anything else of him that's cute or cool is fine.

Hair guide: i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg

requesting anchovy wrapped up in a comfy sushi roll

Requesting a wonderful valentines birthday dinner PoV date with Pyrrha Alexandra~

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI additional moe~ reference

have a very wonderful weekend drawfriends~

Valentines day is almost here, so have a bunch of romantic/Valentines day requests. Requesting Lavinia:

On a romantic dinner date

Giving me Valentines day chocolates or a gift

Something involving a naked apron, baking, and a chocolate mess

Nude, laying in either vanilla or mint chocolate chip ice cream with convenient whip cream censoring and "Happy Valentines Day" written in whip cream on her stomach or chest. Here are some rough ideas imgur.com/a/eNFLh

Or wearing a virgin killer sweater and thigh highs

Other ideas you may have are welcome. Please and thank you, have a nice weekend!

Hi WWD!, I'm requesting my dear Reimu cosplaying Shiny Chariot from Little Witch Academia flying in her broom or casting a cute spell

Alternatively wearing an indian dress like this one imgur.com/a/z74tk

As always anything cute with her is also very appreciated, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing weekend

I'm just gonna link back since I have to go out. Merry Valentine's, Yuufag.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga unbuttoning, opening up her cardigan a bit sweaty, with no bra like in the ref. i.imgur.com/kb0JUNh.png

Or Himiko licking and eating valentines day chocolates, ref i.imgur.com/Y90etY1.jpg

Or Himiko dressed in Kemi's superhero attire
i.imgur.com/kYuQ9ZV.jpg

Or Himiko doing something action related, swigning her knife all bloody.
More Himiko refs imgur.com/a/ckcWt
Anything sexual involving her butt and thighs is ok too, something like this i.imgur.com/Itjm12J.jpg

Requesting Sina cosplaying as Oscar from Rose or Versailles.
Bonus if she's all sparkly and shoujo, but not necessary of course.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Chiaki Nanami sleepily trying to kiss me, but groggily missing by a small bit
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her dressed as Ramlethal Valentine from Guilty Gear (ref: imgur.com/a/HSRJj)
-her sleeping cutely (like with an anime sleep bubble or drooling) on the viewer's stomach
If you have a cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free, suggestions are in my ref! (Just in case, I'd like suggestive stuff to be confined to solo deliveries, please.)
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/2u4Gr) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Hello again waifufriends!

Requesting my husbando
-making a smug/stupid face
-wearing a tacky hawaiian shirt
-bloody and/or bandaged up after getting in a fight
Anything else cute is fine! Thank you in advance drawfriends!

Shit I thought he was dabbing
user, can I change his clothes or do you like those best?

Yeah, you can change his clothes. I like seeing him in different outfits.

Requesting Law receiving a heart-shaped box of anatomically correct heart plushies.
Here's a reference of what I mean.
imgur.com/a/UYEAI

It could be me giving them to him, or he could just be opening the box. Him being either tsun, completely unphased or confused would be perfect reactions.

Me: imgur.com/a/DtHKZ

Requesting any cute neko. No lewd please

If you're looking for ideas, any combination of these would be cool:
Drawing manga
Playing vidya
Sleeping
Kotatsu
Wedding ring
Wariza
Smoking
Feet/stockings/socks
Wearing her orange t shirt

requesting irisu doing a fox hand gesture to match tamamo's rabbit hand gesture imgur.com/a/3v1H6

or irisu wearing a turtleneck sweater that's a little too big for her, holding a cup with a rabbit inside of it (like i.imgur.com/mAS1brB.jpg).

Requesting Mazaki Anzu on a dance platform wearing a bodycon outfit while imitating early 1990s Juliana's dancers.

Refs: imgur.com/a/ujJxR

Joint request with Northwemko:
Involving Anzu and Northwemko mimicking Atem & Dark Magician.
Ref: i.imgur.com/A1k2ZPc.jpg

I'm requesting Yukiho being cutecomfy please
If you want something specific, how about preparing chocolate or something similar for Valentine's day.
Or since FE Heroes recently came out, how about dressed like anyone in the link and saying something like "Just like the game, right?" or some other cute phrase like that.
imgur.com/a/b6eL7

Thanks in advance!

Requesting Natsuru bending over while wearing a frilly dress, revealing a pair of bloomers. Thank you!

nice n comfy sleepfu

Requesting a mini Aigis in a chocolate box with some chocolate imgur.com/a/6e6dV
With a heart shaped piece of chocolate in her mouth facing the viewer maybe with heart pupils if her eyes are open imgur.com/a/Q5C6C
Her having chocolate drizzled all over body covering her up and maybe some hearts or writing saying " I love you or happy Valentines Day" imgur.com/a/P9eIS
Dressed as Magilou from Tales of Berseria maybe being smug or casting something imgur.com/a/JECNs
Cosplaying as Lyn from Fire Emblem in her normal outfit or her lord form imgur.com/a/XHWzO , but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting my lovely Inori enjoying a warm fire pit in this cold winter season.

Alternatively, something cute or lovely in PoV is always great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend

Cute as fuck Mado

Beautiful
Very cute

Requesting Birdy in anyone( or more if you are up to it) dresses+ accessories, I will leave the colors and pose to artist.
Dress refs imgur.com/a/KWS1F
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90

Or joint request with Taiga( mob boss version) reenacting this scene from the anime, with her being super pissed at Birdy landing her car. Or anything cute with them both.
youtu.be/5wC4EsQgJRQ?t=7m33s
Taiga ref imgur.com/a/ewr0W

Or exploring a unknown galaxy in Lylalo(her ship), or riding out a meteor shower with pov of her in Lylalo's cockpit. Can also be floating in space watching as a planet goes Supernova. Anything space related would be nice.
Lylalo ref imgur.com/a/xZvx0
Space ref imgur.com/a/K6stC
Cockpit ref imgur.com/a/kVnYP

Have a great weekend!