Warfare seems a little too easy

Be merciless, people lose their minds
Be merciful, people still lose their minds.

Why didn't they just capture the duke, since they was in the capital?

Protocol

He probably has a bunch of mages to protect him.
A surprise attack against an open target in a city with no air defense is one thing.
A battle in hostile terrain against the elite of the enemy is another.

She would succeed, but she would lose soldiers.

Oh my

> Babby's first batallion's first training mission
> Why didn't they just assassinate the archduke?
Aren't you pushing it, just a biiiiiiiit?

i just realized this is technically a ww1 story and not ww2 based on this episode. feel stupid because the helmets gave it away in ep1.

that would be political

Same reason while king tigers are impervious to most anti tank fire it is a fools errant to send them headlong to enemy territory.

It is easy against enemies who are stuck in balkan wars era technology and doctrines while your army is at the late ww1 doctrinal and technological level.

Also taking initiative to make pre-emptive strikes on the enemy capital is one thing and pulling an operation panzerfaust without superiors approval is another.

Episode 1 munition and weapons didn't give it away? Not to mention the uniforms and the size of the empire

>Americans
>european maps

Did the trench at the start not give it away? Proves how much people know about ww1.

If this was WW2 we would have met NotHitler by this point.

Not necessarily.
Didn't you watch Izetta?

I have a strong aversion towards yuri so I'm still considering if I should watch it. Also, I heard it has a strong anti-war message and that's gayer than yuri.

>Americans
>anything outside their country

This, just from the look of the battlefield you could tell it was WW1.

Anyway, you are wrong.

That joke of a country probably doesn't even have mages.

>Americans

Talking about Germany's leaders, will we meet the Kaiser?

I was expecting the Dacians to have some sort of trick up their sleeve, I was surprised they were legitimately retarded.
Also, what country is Dacia supposed to be?

It's going to be awkward when (s)he hits puberty

Willy doesn't matter.
The Generalstab is where it's at

Czechoslovakia?
I didn't get a good look at the map when they showed it.

NotSerbia or something? The whole area was retarded and irrelevant in WWI, and still is today, so it’s not like it matters much.

They're not!Romanians you filthy burgers.

Is that Rento from c3-bu?

Why she look like little babby nigger boy?

its definitely notRomania

Man, being in Tanya's unit seems like a great fun if you have mental issues.
Where do I join?

I'm a bit worried. The fact that there wasn't an end slide with the next episode name makes me think that it MIGHT be the journalist episode.

Being X, please no.

>mfw someone mentions the Dakian """""military"""""

>"""""
Keep that shit out of Sup Forums.

So she totally killed some of those soldiers during the training right?

I was under the impression this was WW2 without the first war happening.

Only the ones that weren't worth being called soldiers.

God did it.

Ah yes, Serbia is for some reason already part of the Empire.

Those were 'accidents'.

WW2 without WW1 happening would be WW1, in both the most literal and a more figurative sense.

It's literally impossible for WW2 to happen without WW1, not only because of its fucking name but because of all the shit from WW1 that heavely influenced WW2.
In this world WW1 is just taking place later than in ours.

t. buttblasted Dakian

She's pretty strong for a little girl.

Magic.

considering this is based on WW1 and it appears to be following a somewhat accurate timeline of the war, it would spoil the whole episode to give a sneak peak.

I would guess notRussia or notBritian entering the fray seeing how notRomania just got glassed and thats what happened in real life for the most part. or we get notRomania getting its shit kicked in part 2 which I would be fine with too

>wasting this incredibly cool design in a character that will never show up again
Fuck you, manga artist.

I'm in love with crazy loli (male)

No shit.

Is there another thread up? i can't find one.

>tfw you join the real life military and it's nothing but shooting muslims, stuffing sandbags, and learning how to mop hallways

Why the fuck did being X not give us magic in this shitty parallel universe

GOOOOOOD MORNING VIETNAAAAAM

Yes, there is.
Use the NEET catalog like the cool kids are doing.

You need to be next-level fedora to face that punishment.

>not just using 4chanX's catalog mode

If Tanya knew about the threats of the other nations closing in on the Germans then why did she go so deep into Slav territory and bomb them?

It's just obviously going to lead to them calling for help and getting them involved with even more enemies

can someone make a sound webm of this part? inb4 do it yourself, im on a bloody chromebook.

the country of cars

>chromebook

kill yourself

It's inferior. The search function isn't nearly as good.

Using ww2 tactics in ww1 is literally cheating, poor Dakians.

>It's just obviously going to lead to them calling for help and getting them involved with even more enemies
Because of that exactly, that's most likely what the next episode will be about, complete with her Batalion being BTFO.

In-universe? Maybe she got carried away or everything is part of her complicated keikaku.

Just watch the bloody episode.

>because i say so
Ok.

Why is she so ugly?

SHOKUN

This is what happened to Denmark in WWII. They fought on bicycles and the occasional horse and had more fingers than rounds of ammo assigned to each soldier. An entire battalion might have had 1 machine gun. Next thing they know German Panzers are rolling in. They can't do shit about it and the capital surrenders after 2 hours.

No, because you say so.
>i can't find one.

The part is so cute. Though, I'm curious why she got pissed after she was done; when they were commenting on it.

You can't explain why then. Gotcha.

The Dakians were using napoleonic tactics so they pretty much deserved it. Maybe they'll learn something. At a cost of tens of thousands men.

>Gee Major, i didnt know it was possible you could sound so cute even if you are like 12!

>we're here to lose

Why are you so angry?
The search function you are using can't search threads. It's that simple.
Calm down man. Your catalog is just shit. But you can get over it. The NEET catalog is just a google search away.

i've been using Yotsuba cat for a long time. "catalog.neet.tv/a/"

Just didn't see a fuller thread.

That's how most militaries were in WWI, they were using leftover strategies from the 19th century while getting mowed down by new technology that destroyed old tactics with little effort.

That thing kids do when they really psyched out over something where they squeal a little and curl up into an energetic ball? I did that. No regrets.

They will once they're annexed to the empire.

Will the officers make her/him marry someone for political reasons?

the hell is the point of this catalog? just to be unique and el1te?

notRomania or notHungary.

The only one getting worked up over all this is you, dude. Don't make claims you can't defend. The inbuilt catalog in 4chanX is good enough if you aren't a retard. Going out to other pages to find shit is just dumb.

In the manga, the general who had a conversation with her about a Great War was shown thinking that if Tanya were a boy, he would have married her to one of his daughters.

>this is a Japanese salaryman

I doubt it, every officer cries about how they remind her of their daughter and she's only like 9/10.

It's the original catalog. moot implemented the catalog function on Sup Forums after collaborating with the original's maker.

The preview is still slightly better than the 4chanX catalog (from the last time I checked), and the search function is much better (because it searches inside of threads and also file names).

How do I make contact with Being X? I want to reincarnate into Tanya's world.

How will Dakistan ever recover?

Dont watch it, a huge waste of time that delivers nothing important

Germans have shit taste.

>Don't make claims you can't defend.
You didn't even ask me to defend them. You just attacked. That's why you appear agitated to me. If that's just how you normally operate, okay.

>tfw 75% to reincarnate into notAfrica, notIndia, or notChina

Been using it for years. It looks much better than 4chanx and moot one

Ah, I see. That's pretty neat actually

>i was just replying for the sake of it
I guess it's to be expected, after all this comes from someone who assumes anyone who doesn't share his opinion is angry.

Why did being X give her magic, if he wanted her to suffer, pray and die?

Guys, I think the major is melting...

Tanya is clearly 10/10.