Why are American women so trashy and dirty? Has to do with the American healthcare and education system...

Why are American women so trashy and dirty? Has to do with the American healthcare and education system? What a shit country this is

There are too many blacks too.

Yes

dat wet hair look

Because women like blacks are easily manipulated creatures. You show them shiny things, and they chase these them. You tell them that they should be pissed off that they are not handed everything, and they are. I must add that now we can add the soyboys into that mix.

The reason we have a coalburner problem isn't a woman's desire to racemix: they want someone to desire them and love them.

What I'm getting at here is white men don't approach them. Especially the hot ones. Believe me, they would prefer a white man over a thug any day of the week.

Another thing, this blacked.com bullshit is a fucking myth. Of course you have your "size queens" out there, but like 90% of women don't want some huge fucking dick banging away at their box, it's a painful thing.

Had several women say that big dicks often hurt more than they feel good.

>white men don't approach them.

This is the reality. But it's also partially women's fault, they behave like princess tier. Don´t expect every men to go cry and kiss the foot of those "princess" it's an fckg hummiliation without guarantees.. I just don´t do it. fuck that

>white men don't approach them.
It could be that whole being looked at like you are a rapist for doing so. Also that not finding a complete psycho is near impossible.
I have one l am dating, but damn if she is not a total pain the the nether region.

Women are idiots and follow cultural trends.
Nigger culture has been pushed.

Pop culture in film, music and television.

I remember what it was like in the 80s and 90s. It was all downhill from there.

This. If you analyze, women never fight against the waves, nationalism or protecting our people is always done by men, women just follow who wins. If non.europeans win in the end and become a majority our women will go with the flow. It's sad but true.

What the fuck? This fucking women is ditching her child in fostercare so she can get some dicking?

Me too, I remember when racemixing wasn't pushed on society in a hyperfast manner like now.

As with everything else, we know who is behind it. Its like it was in the early 30's in Germany, Jewish horror stories to make the Nazis look like monsters.

They are doing the same thing to the white male, unfortunately soy has become such a large part of the millennial diet that any sand they may have to resist is completely negated by the estrogen-like hormones infesting their bloodstreams.

Fucking vampires.They deserve a stake in the heart.

Jesus fucking Christ. This board has become nothing but endless photos of coal burners. Shut the fuck up already.

Some lefties must be doing a thesis on "racist views of Sup Forums regarding mixed-race couples".

It's like they post 3-4 "White girl/ugly nigger" items and collect the responses.

Drop this topic.

I have to tell myself these pics are fake so I don't shoot up a mall

American women are usually hot but they've been carefully brainwashed into loving nogs unfortunately lads.

White people already lost in America. You can tell by nigger culture being the predominant culture now. Every single white person you meet now would've been considered wigger 15 or so years ago. Now it's just normal.
>56% and falling
>nigger culture is dominating America
>most Americans agree with amnesty for illegal immigrants
>half or more of America wants refugees
It's pretty much over for us. Hopefully u.s nigger culture doesn't infect Europe too.

Jesus me too. Whoever creates them know what strings to pull. Getting me feeling sorry for a little niglet is an accomplishment.

>doesn't infect Europe too.

It is already doing, at least here and also in other western europe countries, in the east not that much.