What is she looking at?

What is she looking at?

Me having sex with Tanya

Watching Tanya masturbating probably.

Hula Girls!

people dying and burnt alive

>when the binoculars are smaller than your eyes

This...in fact i was quite surprised by her. She seemed amused.

Oh wow. That must hurt.

I really want to enjoy it, but the power fantasy in this ep was pretty shitty. Dakians should have some mages in their army and even grounded mages should be able to kill at least one of Tanya's subordinates.

Slavshits cannot into magic.

So the whole east front is gonna be boring? Fuck.

>romanians
>slavs
WEW
E
W

i think it worked well considering that entire part of Europe only relied on weapons given to them or autism they rigged up out of spare parts.

ie the bt-42

same shit as Poland 1939

the east front will just be infinite zerg rush to deplete the notnazi's reserve until they've nothing left

The horrors of Auschwitz

>eyeballs bigger than the binocs

Well, at least it took more than one squadron of planes.
>tfw if Frenchies didn't lose their nerve, kept up the agreement and attacked Germany they could fuck up their whole country, because most of the German army was in Poland
>tfw Ruskies would want a piece of cake too and Germany would be beaten before WWII started for good

what triggers me the most about this show is how people can even think its the nazis.

if it is notGermany then at most its ww1 and the Germans are just pissy because fuck serbs.

>infinite zerg rush
Accurate to real world, but they should have at
least some weapons that can fuck Empire up, otherwise it's boring.

>tfw accidentally name fagging

wew

I'm not into history, but there are supposedly some WWI and some WWII elements, so I don't understand the knee-jerk reaction everybody has to "notNazi". Is it Sup Forums leaking, or what?

>some WWII elements,
After seeing those helmets and those guns, there should be no fucking question.
I mean, I can understand sleeping through every history lesson in your life, but have you seen no WW2 war movie ever? I find that hard to believe.

People who give two shits about history get trigged about it because thinking WW1 Germany and Nazy Germany are the same thing is a pretty common mistake and proof that you recieved burger-tier education.

little bit

but the differences between why ww1 and ww2 got started are pretty far apart.

and i sure as fuck get triggered when people say that both wars are the same. fuck even the way each war was fought was astronomically different.

what we see is trench warfare, gas hasn't been introduced yet and planes have either been ignored or arent around yet. the notgermans still spend fuck tons of cash on crazy shit that might not work. the lack of tanks implies that the war has just begun and i believe the advent of tanks and planes will come about during the series

quality

God

you're the kind of subhuman trash that will allow made-up revisionist history to become reality

end yourself
sincerely, /his/

>the nose knows

honestly im waiting for the show to go full on fuck kikes.

its what started ww2 in the first place

>its what started ww2 in the first place
Please stop talking

>he doesn't know about the revolution of 1918 that was literally started by commie jews

get over it faggot you know its true

WW2 started because the British were right cunts that wouldn't real the Polish in and actively encouraged them to fuck with Germany.

Jew thing wasn't until the war went to two fronts then they started rounding up the kikes, gyps, fags, and all ne'er-do-well.

>implying it wasn't the conflict between the allied delegations at Versailles that resulted in the Machiavelli-maligned middle ground between "hurt them not enough for them to hate you" and "hurt them enough that they can't get revenge for the injury"
We should have partitioned Germany. Broke it up into 2+ countries.

:^)
>da joooz amrite xDDD
It was krauts as always

Ironic shitposting is just shitposting.

Sup Forums posting is just reddit posting

I don't disagree with the point. I disagree with the form.