Texan here. We’re Mexican, why do you hate us for that? We’re based and traditional

Texan here. We’re Mexican, why do you hate us for that? We’re based and traditional.

Imagine stealing some of your neighbours property after stalling for months over who should pay for the border fence.

you'll be killed in the cleanup

t. Yankee or Californian

>we’re based and traditional

Top kek even if every spic in Texas voted blue you texancucks would still think that.

Yeah, how do you explain the westside of San Antonio?

Yeah but you vote Democrat.

Please leave my state

If you all so based and traditional, why do you all vote democrats?

America was founded as a Mexican Irish Catholic country. It's true. Sorry if this triggers you.

Real Texan here. Tejanos with roots here for generations, who have US CITIZENSHIP, BTFO of any Mexicans any day.

yes, traditionally CATHolic. that'd be the problem.

mexicans That got rid of their citizenship during the treaty are like less than five percent of the Texan population bro

>we
Fuck off wetback

Because Texans are retarded untermench mongrels who think their mestizo infested shithole is the best place in the word. Meanwhile; the Midwest, Pennsylvania and Cascadia will create the next Reich. Texas has the highest support for Israel than any other state.

Texas is a protestant state, catholicucks are liberal here.

There are too many of you.

You have to go back.

>1 post by this ID
Okay.

How come no one is talking about how fucking fat you mexicunts are? Sitting around eating chili cheese covered takis, drinking bud light.

I live in San Antonio amongst these pigs, and trust me, very few are smart people

Lame b8 m8

50 Million illegals is just too many.

Most US people believe(d) that our country is/was based on laws.

So 50 Million of you coming here illegally and in many cases being rude and demanding, has made many Americans wonder:
>WTF

Also, the fact that our tax money is spent to take care of you whilst the Americans that many of you call lazy, are being thrown into the waste bin and told to fuck off... well....

If you had any honesty in you at all, you would admit that's totally F'd up.

They don't care that it's fucked up. Mexicans are subhumans that need to be deported and gassed.

>MUH YANKEE SCAPEGOAT

t. Dixiecuck

>catholicuck

Lol we’re not the ones that send our children to die for Israel.

>muh based brown man inseminating white women and breeding more amerimutts
>so based
>EVERYONE IS SO BTFO
The absolute state of mallshitters lmao

> We’re Mexican, why do you hate us for that?
Because the blue side is giving our nation and everything we've built away for free. You Mexicans hobble up here, vote for the blue, and take what ain't yours.
Not that I blame you, but American immigration is like an estate sale where the owner isn't dead. You come for your hand outs that is cash that belongs to other people. And worst of all, slowly but surely, you're turning America into Mexico, the place you ran away from.

>Le based spic meme

Fuck off Paqito

I love Mexicana pussy

Spics consistently oppose the 1st and 2nd Amendments. They are apathetic to political corruption and want the states reach into our lives expanded for the gibs. Fucking beaners turn reliable red states blue. They are political and cultural poison.

I find it staggering that you left your people to rot in the hell of what Mexico has become rather than making it a better place through staying there and helping to build the country and increase stability.

Pure degeneracy.

or the Southside of San Antonio.

or the Eastside...

>America was founded as a Anglo Protestant country.
FTFY
wish it was more Catholic though

>Tejanos with roots here for generations
you guys are like 5% of the mexicans in Texas. your ancestors should have breed with Anglos like most Tejanos did

Protestants are Jewish-tier

>catholicucks are liberal here.
and Protestants are literal Israeli shills

the smart ones bred with Anglos long ago

>I live in San Antonio
me too. what are we going to do about this city?

64% vote for Democrats. Not based

Tejanos are not really brown, they are pretty much Spainards

REAL Texan here. You're not a Texan. Your ancestors did not create Texas. Your ancestors fought against the real Texans and lost. You're here because you dumb, low agency beaners have failed states in your own countries and have to flee here for welfare and cheap labor. Thank god we're finally getting rid of you parasite mexican scum.

Originally from Rio Grande Valley. McAllen specifically. Everything to the east and west of it is shit. Especially west.

How many illegal immigrants do you know and are related to? How many people does your social security card support?

how mexican are you

I love the few Mexicans that's based and legal American citizens.

I love all Mexicans who stay in Mexico

If being Mexican is so great, why did you leave Mexico?

Mextex here reporting form Beaumont tx. Not many lbs here pretty quiet. Neighbors keep to them self's. Worked for a jew that owned a furniture store. Was not my best work experience
the guy was a Fucking asshole to everyone even his own wife

>Not many lbs here pretty quie
sure, maybe if you never interact with the majority african population there

real Texan here
Spanish+German, 0% subhuman Indian

brown piece of shit Mesitzos get deported

real Texans are white like me

Mixed breed mutt Texan here. I hate Mexican ""culture"" which seems to be nothing more than shitty food made from parts of the animal that are the least nutritious, slamming a shitty Taqueria on every god damn corner, never shutting off Tejano 99.9 until the wee hours of the morning, going to a new birthday/wedding/funeral/"I'm 14 now so you can fuck me" celebration, taking nothing but beans/enchiladas/and discount Mr. Pibb or if you're feeling REALLY high dollar those opaque juice barrels, smelling like BO all god damn day, and bloating out when you're 19 because you're no longer in high school and let yourself go.

Then again there is usually a shit ton of nigger bashing in the hispanic side of things, even moreso than my white side, so I guess you're okay in tat sense. Other than that though it's garbage.

post your DNA test, I don't believe you

You're clearly not a texan
Texas mexicans don't call themselves mexican

bullshit. the spics that have invaded there the last 30 years aren't "tejano". if you really believe you are mexican then you can fucking go back

im dating a black woman. Honestly she sides with my ideology. Which is pretty red pilled. Most Blacks down here really dont understand the whole transgender thing. EX. Had a customer walk into furniture store once and she had a kid. The guys couldnt tell if the kid was a boy or a girl. The one of my black co workers went up to the mom and just straight up asked. "Excuse me mam is you child a boy or a girl?" My jew boss didnt fire him because people hate working for him and only a few could work there because bills and what not.

But for the life of him he could not understand why the mother went into a fit over a simple question. I tried explain it to him but he just got mad at me instead

Chicanos AREN'T Mexican, sorry.

Fuck those stupid flags I swear

Point at this retard and laugh

yeah... mexicans and blacks arent big fans of that social liberal bs for the most part but they do vote overwhelmingly for gibs me dats which is good enough for me to say no more immigration

my uncle who lives in Arizona tells me that Mexicans are the rudest coworkers

why Paco?...why would Americans hate your people?

Notice you said you were a Mexican even though you live in TX...YA FUCKING 3RD WORLD INVADER

I'm not interested in convincing people my views on the state of Texas.

What I will say is I fantasize almost every night about leaving this state after having lived here for over 20 years. I've had a lifetime of this hot, humid, congested, pollen-saturated, endless scape of concrete and drainage ditches and strip malls.

I've given up trying to understand how anyone could think Texas was "based". It's beyond comprehension. Kind of like how people enjoy MTV reality shows or enjoy eating shit. There are sick people in this world and they only deserve your pity for being so mentally disturbed.

This, Pennsylvanians don't give a fuck what spics say. We tell them to fuck off. Meanwhile Texans literally suck their dicks because of muh natives.

>They're pretty much Spaniards

t.mongrel in denial

>Texan here
>We're Mexican
Pick one user, you can't be Mexican and American at the same time. I think my major problem is that I see Mexican pride in places like Texas. That's like me moving to Canada and flying a United States flag. It's disrespectful imo. Also I don't have problems with Mexicans moving to the states legally and becoming citizens. I have problems with those coming here illegally and sucking off the system, especially those which are criminals. I emphasize with those that want to escape Mexico, but unfortunately they are competing with the criminals too which makes it tough to filter.

Arizona here.
My illegal coworkers say Americans are just lazy.
>That's why they stand on corners begging instead of getting a job.
Almost all get foodstamps by lying about employment status. Had babies at hospital for free and are in US govt subsidized housing.

Those should not be illegals privileges, strictly American.

I've also been menaced on the job and have regularly seen them sexually harassing American woman workers.

They spend much of the day imitating Americans in condescending ways and I dont want US taxes taking care of them while I see and talk to American women who can not find help or a job.

Oh yeah, did I mention no taxes paid and using fake identities (aka someone else's identity)

Traditional parasites who ruin the environment for everyone

>t.mongrel in denial
everybody in America is a mongrel. unless you are fresh off a boat, in which case you are not American anyway

Can't here you in all of this whiteness my mutt friend

a white person with different kinds of european is still a mongrel you tard

No it’s not retard. A Mongrel is one with two or more races.

>virginia
delet

Trad bean

The Florida mutt gave me a good kek

>Arizona
>White
kek fucking kek

Fuck off you stinky taco goblin. You're going back

Please leave his state

The fact that you call yourself a Texan and a Mexican, but not an American is reason enough for me to despise you. How could we ever see you as one of us when you don't even see yourself as one of us?

Drive too slow.
Walk in through exit.
Walk out through entrance.
(last two are obvious rebellion; it would be just as easy to use the correct door).
56 items in 20 item check-out lane.
1 shopper with 9 kids (I can't walk by and an attempt to politely get by draws dirty looks)
Walk too slow.
Awful, carnival music (at a volume, locations where I am forced to listen).
Most men smell bad (even if vocation doesn't warrant it, ie, bank teller is funky).
No command of ANY language (would not be understood in spain when speaking bastardized english, no english

Really do look like goblins.

>Texan here
>We're Mexican
Pick one. This is why you are not to be trusted. If it was up to you taconiggers you'd have the entire south-west belong to Mexico.

Beans aren't people, it can't be "up to the beans".

I don't hate you, I just don't want you in my country. Why do you want to be in the country of a different people?

no conversation possible (no knowledge of science, history, current events) absolutely no discussion of ideas, whatsoever - only people
Supieriority (La Raza) complex
Food stamps
Medicaid
Medicare
If a mexican chick digs you she looks angry (wtf)
Insecure males
Vengeful women
TOO MANY DAMN KIDS
Weird Pock-like skin condition

Because you vote for communism, feminism, and gun grabbing every time. Thats it and that's all. Come here, learn English, don't ask for handouts, and don't vote for communists, and we will like you just fine.

This except I shouldn't have to write down why a shitskin is a nigger

>t. Yankee
I don't know boss, I live in the second safest state in the country, it's over 90% white, and nowhere near that nigger and spic filled shithole called the South.

>we will like you just fine
>we
Fuck you and fuck beans; they're not human even if you teach the monkey to speak the Queen's English. The nicest you can be to a bean is offer it the chance to go back or face the firing squad. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking bean admixture mongrel.

Mexico is run by the drug cartel; more powerful than the mexican army of the mexican governement - buster move - weak people let it happen

Abuse their children via neglect (over-feeding, alowed to stay up while adults party so that children will sleep while parents are all hung over)
Raise godamned chickens in residential neighborhoods.
Incessant obsession with making exact change (no mexican, anywhere, ever, has handed a cashier a bill and no coins)
Always hold up lines fo no reason (send cashier on a price-check), want to return a stroller with vomit on it and hold up taxpayers trying to get thier shit and go.

We don't. We just don't like that there's so many of you. And also the illegal immigration thing.

I salute you.

Holy crap, what's up with Dallas??