>Beit Jinn Dec 9
i.imgur.com/67wq3zT.jpg
>NE Hama Dec 8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>Random Dec 5
imgur.com/a/FTp53
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

>Reminder Homsi stream Thursday Dec.14th at 10PM Damas time (GMT+2)

Devs Dec 12
>Iraq to take part in Astana talks
>Reinforcements from 4th Mech and NDF arrive in W cs of Damascus for Beit Jinn offensive
>ISIS launch large offensive against SAA/allies, crossing from the E bank of the Euphrates, after heavy clashes IS were driven back
>SAA begins offensive to capture Mughar Al-Mir, heavy shelling and air strikes to be followed by 42nd Brig, 4th mech storming the town
>Russian military police battalion of the Southern Military District arrives home after Syria mission
>Yemen; KSA airstrikes hit more civilian targets in Sana’a
>UN experts do not confirm Iran link to Yemen missiles after debris inspection
>Report; Saudis comprise largest number of terrorists arrested in Iraq
>IDF launch more retaliatory attacks on Hamas posts in northern Gaza after a number of rockets were fired into Israel
>Armed forces of Afghanistan preparing for large offensive against ISIS in the northern provinces of Sari Pul, Faryab and Jowzjan
>EU tells Netanyahu it rejects Trump's Jerusalem move

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeastmonitor.com/20171211-israel-authorises-pm-to-declare-wars/
vid.me/RU_Videos
youtube.com/channel/UC9D9q5JOOsIVIaYpDtcGZCQ
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42328428
youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY
southfront.org/isis-attacks-syrian-army-on-western-bank-of-euphrates-enters-few-villages/
indiedb.com/games/syrian-warfare
youtu.be/pvUBzd_RtRc
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-houthi-forces-exterminate-saudi-convoy/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-saudi-army-sudanese-mercenaries-yemen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for Antarctica

Webm thread?

Good evening, I hate women!

>Updates from last bread

McMaster statement
NorthernHama
Mahardah
Maghar Al-Mir
Yemen
Turkey
Iran statement on ISIS' next move
Afghan detain teachers
Israeli PM given war powers
No Coordination Center with SDF
Russian PMCs
Lafarge financing jihad
Guardian opinion piece
Putin reading Trump tweets
Son of bin Laden denounces KSA
Daily Mail piece
Malaysia statement on Jerusalem

Good evening, I hate Jews!

>More updates and important posts from earlier today

CaspianReport
Israeli-Iranian proxy war
Idlib-NE
Turkposting
Russian military police
Afghanistan
Geneva
PKK
Houthis
Tupolev-22M3s leave
moderate news
Tall Khinzir under fire control
Russian troops withdraw
Afghan- MoD "Iran halp"
FSA news
Afrin
US change in attitude toward Assad
NE. #Hama
ISIS allegedly captures town in Dez
Shuyab front
Golan Heights

You and me both, friendo.

>Israeli PM given war powers
Good updates as always, but can I have source on this one?

Why not. Tho war videos witouth sound are never nearly as good as they would be with sound

>Updates from earlier today

Russia suspends Yemen diplomatic presence
Turkey criticizes Arab
states 'weakness'
Germany extends mission in Afghanistan, Mali, Iraq
Iraq going to Astana
Gaza
IDF whores molested
Russia
AbuKemal
W. Euphrates bank
ISIS Dez counter attack
Beit Jinn
Hamas announces start of third Intifada
More on Yemen Russian suspension

Death to America!

>Even older Updates from earlier this morning

West Ghouta
Aleppo
Idlib
East Qalamoun
Hama
DeZ
Misc.
>VERY IMPORTANT

middleeastmonitor.com/20171211-israel-authorises-pm-to-declare-wars/

is that the first arabic edition?

As soon as Erdogan and Putin are dead....however that may happen...THIS guy will take control over Syria and all of Russia as well as the Middle East and the Caucuses. Before 2030 most likely. It's nearly a grantee that either he or one of his three sons will do this. The west is about to face a reversion of society back at least to the 19th century.

Death to America

Thanks!

Nah, our Algerian made an Arabic edition once, can't remember any others though

>Declaring wars in 2017

any recommendation on YT channels with loads of interesting syria war footage?

Np

thanks guys

Serious question here. What is the SAA's chances now russia is fucking off?

I heard tiger is planning an amphibious manoeuvre across the euphrates. you got any inside info?

What kind of footage are you looking for ? anna news has loads, but they are in russian. Their documentaries are kino as fuck and have the english subtitles

>russia is fucking off?
don't believe everything you read

Same as before, Russia is leaving a number of aircraft and personnel still in Syria, the SAA has stabilized and Russia already said they will go back to Syria if the conflict heats up again

Here
vid.me/RU_Videos

Not youtube but tons of combat footage with English subtitles

R&U is one of the best
youtube.com/channel/UC9D9q5JOOsIVIaYpDtcGZCQ

Southfront as well

First:
Russia is not 'fucking off'. They still have the airbase and naval base, and if the Jihadi's gain the upper hand, the bear will return with more.
Second:
The SAA now is not the same as the SAA in 2015. It's been completely restructured, and because of this, the SAA can now stand on its own without Russian help.
Third: The Jihadis are all but spent, and SAA already controls most of the country.

Didnt Russkies leave because ISIS is basically finished now? Russkies still have 2 permanent bases in Syria, so there are some soldiers who will probably be involved, even if they were just advisors, its still help.
Expect ISIS to be wrapped up in a few weeks Syria. Then all SSA might will be focused on the moderates, who have lost most of their credibility and iternational support already. Unless somebody starts showering them with money, they will die out eventually.
As for the Kurds, they wont be solved by arms, but by international politics. USA will no doubt use them to shape postwar Syrian political landscape, most likely force Assad to give them big autonomy and then use them as a fifth colum against him forever. Turks and Russkies will probably have to say something about that, but for now, we can just guess about the ultimate outcome of diplomatic talks

When will this pocket turn red, its been anoying me to no end, it fuckes up the aestethic of the border

I actually speak Russian. I was watching anna during Ukrainian bogaloo, but have forgotten about them completely. thanks for friendly reminder

Once the Iranians get to work next year on their anti-burger operations in the area
that or international pressure

i can always tell the new zealand flag from the ozie one because of the lack of cum stains on the rag.
i think russian announcements may have actual location change meaning for the toilet cleaners or something (military police are going home ).

but the airforce remains. navy base, airbase are permanent fixtures. they stay (like for the last 50 years). Russia isn't fucking off, it's just that putin wanted show his fat middle finger to the yanks, he also hopped around the region on a victory tour selling nuclear power stations to egypt and someone else. 'Going home' is just pr. And don't forget putin just announced he's going to run for re-election, so there is that to think about too.

It was his victory lap.

having said this, the saa probably does not need the ruskies anymore, altho the airforce is necessary to a degree and the morale impact of the ruskies fucking off would probably be telling.

Based Assad.

did someone say webm thread ?

it's the tsars finger.

it's where president trump drew the line with a pencil and ruler. and he traced out his finger tip. the ever obedient american army holds that but of useless spent ground out of loyalty to their commander in chief.

i keep expecting an oil tanker to appear and ram it. like one of those saudi drifting vids with the bodies flung out the windows

>I'm gonna post webms
>And you're gonna watch
>And everything will be
>Just fine
(S)VBIEDS

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42328428

>Egypt singer jailed for 'inciting debauchery' in music video

A court in Egypt has reportedly jailed for two years a singer who appeared in a music video in her underwear while suggestively eating a banana.

Shaimaa Ahmed, a 25-year-old known professionally as Shyma, was arrested last month after the video sparked outrage in the conservative country.

On Tuesday, she was found guilty of inciting debauchery and publishing an indecent film, local media said.

The video's director was also sentenced to two years in prison in absentia.

Shyma had apologised before her arrest to people who took the video for the song, I Have Issues, "in an inappropriate way".

"I didn't imagine all this would happen and that I would be subjected to such a strong attack from everyone," she wrote on her now-deleted Facebook page.

kek

>tattoo

youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY

>tfw can't find that one nasheed about the Arsal battle

roasties btfo. I think Haifa got in trouble in Egypt too

9. End folder

based cossacks. I wonder if Putin sends them to real battle as the tzars did

that was a big one holy crap
what are they going to do now that cia isn't giving them anymore explosives?

Airstrikes Folder (as in strikes from above)

publicity was never so satisfying

so that's what they look like under those rubbish bags.

Been looking for that one. Thanks.

She's Lebanese, I don't think many wear those

BET YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING TO SEE AN UPDATED SHITMAP IN ONE OF THE REPLIES WERE YOU?! HA!

I don't know why people saved the ISIS VBIED vids.

Also, ISIS making some minor attacks against SAA. Maybe, Tigers will have to be called back from Hama.
southfront.org/isis-attacks-syrian-army-on-western-bank-of-euphrates-enters-few-villages/

Guys let's help the devs of this game by voting their game to the top 100. They are the only ones with balls who released a redpilled game about Syria.

indiedb.com/games/syrian-warfare

youtu.be/pvUBzd_RtRc

oh how egypt has fallen...

Great job as usual

Thanks! Be sure to drop a few atom bombs on me if I start making truly shit Shitmaps

>The Houthis, have successfully ambushed and utterly annihilated a Saudi armed convoy near the western city of Mocha.

>The heavily armed Saudi convoy lost six vehicles, including armoured transport and combat vehicles, and over 10 soldiers and mercenaries to the Ansarullah attack, which marks the largest single strike the Yemenis have carried out in the past two months.

almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-houthi-forces-exterminate-saudi-convoy/

more like old Ebin shitposting as usual, I'm expecting threads full of lel faces any moment now. I bet he has a hard time holding himself back on that front

Pics of poor oppressed Christian's celebrating Christmas in Aleppo

Whoops, meant to link to 10. End folder.

Good taste japfag, game is pretty dope.

Merry Christmas from SAAnta!

Artillery & MLRS folder
>Tunnel bombs are included

good show for finding that. I forgot about it.
it was packed full of suggestion. pretty funny

Video showing Saudi regular army and Sudanese mercs.
almasdarnews.com/article/video-saudi-army-sudanese-mercenaries-yemen/

nice, more weapon deliveries from Saudis to Houthis. MBS greatest ally

After learning about the amount of shenanigans (((they))) did to the developers to screw their sales, I really felt sorry for the devs

That is a Turkmen village, after the Turkmek killed a Russian pilot who ejected, iirc.

Look at this poor oppressed child.

What is Trump doing letting a tyrant like gassad in power!?

just think of all the dildos that fell off the shelves.

File just got renamed to reflect this. Thanks!

Ivan Sidorenko
>The tribal forces in Idlib countryside Sheikh Ahmed Mubarak groups beside the SAA in its battle against terrorism Soon triumph... Pray for the men ... Soon Victory

Yeah, me too. I was very glad they gave (((them))) another big fuck you by releasing the expansion.