Does the penis make it better?

Does the penis make it better?

Yes, it's still gay though

No. This is a meme thats slowly taking over the minds of newfags. I remember when Sup Forums used to laugh at traps but recently the posts seem like they're quite serious.

this. its turning into some cult

Yes.

Samefag

Of course.

Shills have gone full force in pushing this shit on other boards since last summer and the fruits of their labor are starting to show with newfags drawn in by the election and Sup Forums starting to think that this part of the Sup Forums culture.

Sage, hide, report etc. and move on

The fact that Nagisa could be using his hand to hide a boner makes it better.

Wouldn't Sup Forums disapprove of this though?

Penises make everything better. Prove me wrong.

user, it's impossible.

Impossible?

It's called Poe's law, and Sup Forums has always been a perfect example of this phenomena in action.

How could anyone disapprove of a boy being the cutest he can be?

>this guy again
Literally ACK only with traps instead of yuri ships

You know nothing of Sup Forums culture if you don't know that everyone is gay for Bridget.

>Shills have gone full force in pushing this shit
>full force in pushing this shit
>full force
My feminen boner can only get so hard user...

Read up on samurai pederasty sometime. Girly boys are nothing new to Japan and Japanese culture. One of Japan's most famous gay authors, Yukio Mishima, was famous for breaking the trends and perceptions of gay effeminacy and establishing the "Hard Gay" stereotype.

this is the path i promised myself i would not take
yet i can not stop
i must not stop
help

I never really saw the appeal of Bridget. Am I missing out on a classic here?

The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real, it's more real than the real thing.

Boys are the best

Sauce???

That being said he jumped the couch and ended up committing sudoku.

>too bad.
Well too bad for you, you came down the wrong alley.

I was always serious about it. Give me more traps so I can get some inspiration for myself.

>since 2005
>them newfags rite

Certainly.
I mean cunts were made for being dominated by default, it's in their nature, but dominating a cute girl (male) with a dick is something special to an ego, an achievement.
And sex is basically all about psychology or everyone would be content with their tengu.
Not to mention you can give blowjob without feeling too gay: it's a feminine penis attached to a cute girl (male) after all.

I also remember when Sup Forums used to talk about shoving things up their asses. Like, electric toothbrushes and stuffs.

How to stop farting while playing with a dildo?

Oh please. Mishima is someone everyone pretends is straight even though they know he's gay.

Yes

No

Good times.

Actually, the one that I had in mind was a long time ago. Like, almost a decade ago. It was also a tripfag circlejerk, as most threads like those tend to attract those type of poster.

Yeah, that brand new "everyone's gay for Bridget' meme sure is catching on with the newfags, eh?

Depends.

That one that shove a lamp up his ass?

9/10 would feed dick.

I want to fuck Astolfo!

I love the Agawa brothers.

He was a highly passable trap in an era where the closest to traps they had was almost entirely bishounens or trannies. The modern (aka perfect) trap is basically just drawing a sexy young girl with no breasts and a bulge in his panties, at the time this concept didn't seem to occur to most artists and you just ended up with a long haired guy (in universe example, Testament has long flowing hair and dresses like a dominatrix but looks nothing like a woman) But then here comes Bridget with his beautiful girly face, thin waist, pretty legs and wide babymaking hips swaying seductively back and forth, and super heterosexual men the world wide web over made a realization for the first time that making a boy that cute just isn't fair and that no sane person could call them gay for falling for such a devious ruse.
Bridget's like classic rock, may not seem all too impressive compared to what we have these days, but back then it was a pretty huge deal for a reason.

What do traps do when they grow up?

They kill themselves.

Because men are better than women at everything.
Even at being a woman.

>ooh, she's that cool kind of trap, like ice shavings or sour cream!
>hmmmmmmm!

Truth is traps are being more and more masculine.
At some point they will become just cute boys.

>Look this up
>Art is good
>Read tags
>Scat

Did that arslan doujin get scanned yet?

>tfw we're literally heading back to bishounen dressed in a girly way

Also Princess Princess isn't a meme but highly comedic and worth watching for the humour alone. The manga actually made me cry when I finished it

>gets them every time

The few with their anal virginity intact go on to be manly men doing manly things. The ones who whored their boypussies out to any dick that'd get hard will lose their feminine faces and bodies early on and cry about it on tumblr until they die.

>what is trappils
If trap gets on hormone therapy early enough - he will be getting feminine body instead though.

Hahahahahah
Go to /soc/ or /lgbt/ find a trans/trap thread, and you'll see everything you need to see.

Plz leave my fantasies alone.
I need to believe there are passable quality traps out there to get through the day.

hormone therapy is less important than taking care of your body
which is less important than accepting reality and aging gracefully when youth begins to pass you by

That's escapism user, please wake up, your family misses you.

I looked like a girl when I was younger. I don't know if I missed my only chance or it's better this way now that i'm old.

More and more recently I've found cute boys to be cuter than cute girls. The weirdest part is that I can't even get off to it sexually, its completely platonic

i have no family escapism is all i got

Go to the library, pick up a book called The Growth of the Soil by Knut Hamsen, and change yourself.
don't end up like me

>that's escapism
So is modern consumer lifestyle.
Forgive me if I don't want to get all the way back to fully organic and natural way of life full of murder, rape, slavery, infanticide, robbery and cannibalism.
Don't falseflag you little shit!
>get back to family
But I just moved out so I can get fat and fap all day, why would I want to get back to that cramped apartment to my single mum?

>Forgive me if I don't want to get all the way back to fully organic and natural way of life full of murder, rape, slavery, infanticide, robbery and cannibalism.
>implying that's not better than the modern existence

>hormone therapy is less important than taking care of your body
>MFW I've just wasted a weekend with fap and 10k callories worth of sushi ans junk food but I never had any chance to pass.
I was implying a trap that starts a therapy young enough - he'll grow in a fine girl (male) like when his parents are retarded LGBT and give him money for medication since ten.

>implying that's not better than the modern existence
It is but I would have died a child though.

You'd either come out stronger or die.

>came in to save few boypussy pictures
>got a book about making myself better and saw an argument about modern consumer life and the last crusade
hmmm

Well I do believe that is a way to do, I'm just hesitant to self-insert cuz you know, I'd be dead much.
Back on topic: shotacon was quite popular throughout the ancient world, I wonder if religion is the cause behind it's plummeting down the morality scale.
Not talking about popularity cuz it's obviously still popular enough, it's just nigh black market stuff nowadays IRL.

>hormone therapy is less important than taking care of your body
This.

People think that by starting popping pills like if they were candy and putting on a dress they will become 10/10 qts.

If you couldn't be assed to put in the effort to be a good man there's no way you'll be able to even pull half the effort to be a good woman.

Being a girl and work and effort. Beauty is pain is not a meme, is the truth.

Not even this place is free from Sup Forums.
That's it, I'm leaving to /jp/.

This thread hurts me in ways I never imagined.
t. Repressed homo

>put in the effort to be a good man
>MFW "good man" standard today is a slave to a female

It's literally just legitimising degeneracy.

.. at least stay in the fucking closet faggots.
You make my dick confused.

Why are these threads always so full of cancer? Just fuck off with your blog bullshit.

>I remember when Sup Forums used to laugh at traps
Sup Forums used to be waaaaaaay more degenerate years ago. Hell I barely see exhentai links here anymore,

this desu
just post cute traps or fuck off

pretty much, faggots have overtaken almost every board now with their disgusting shit taste.

Blasphemy.
>stay in closet
We do irl, now let us unclench and vent you disgusting normie.

>Come for sluts begging for cock
>Nothing
Sup Forums ha surely changed

see this is my problem with traps. I know it's the whole fucking point but this is literally a female with a penis. It's like trapfags just want to be special snowflakes for the sake of it. Just fuck a girl and be done with it you faggots.

Fuck off crossboarder.

You know what kind of man I'm talking about there you smartass.

Love this doujin.

>crossboard from Sup Forums exclusively to shitpost
>calls others crossboarders
No, you fuck off back to your containment shitpile.