I'm afraid, Sup Forums

I'm afraid about bitcoin.
I'm not afraid that it's going to crash and burn and take my money with it.

... I'm afraid that it's going to -actually- take over the world like /biz/ was harping on about for ages now.

And when it does, guess who will have most of them (and therefore most of earth's new 'wealth')?

China.

War has changed...

Other urls found in this thread:

ethcombo.com/?i=64523
youtu.be/uMTcjQWXKII
youtube.com/watch?v=bxFSFWZmtZs
youtube.com/watch?v=eGs_dcXt-3k
youtube.com/watch?v=CbdUnvBaEnk
youtube.com/watch?v=aDLLgvWhiGs&bpctr=1513124357
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When you trade them for food, how many will you spend to not die?

you should only be afraid of being such a faggot.

Fuck your central bank kikery.

lmao how stupid are you really?! how about you inform yourself

its not about how actually owns them.

Imagine crypto kills FIAT (as they should and i hope it happens). What do you think is going to happen?! Some people controlling everything? How? The whole purpose of the system is that its decentralized and that nobody can exercise control over it you stupid fucking idiot.

are you stupid enough to think that Bitcoin could be a real currency?

Fucking Steam dropped it a week ago because of how tedious it is.

Why would I invest in a currency which producers aren't accepting?

>China.
And that is Great!

Don’t be afraid it will crash soon

Hey, i'm all for destroying them.
And maybe this really is the only thing that can do it.

... But it still means the Chinese become the primary stakeholders of global wealth...

Better than Jews.

Wealth is wealth is wealth is wealth friend.

It's decentralised properties don't mean anything.
It nevertheless will make China the richest (and therefore most powerful) country on earth.

I'm asking people earnestly if they think that's wise.

It's Tedious now because it still hasn't found a market equilibrium between supply/demand, so it will fluctuate.

Stop thinking about today and next week for a second and think about the next 50-100 years. I know it's hard, it is and i'm not being facetious here, but this is a serious piece of technology - don't be the guy saying the automobile will never replace the horse and cart because then, in that moment the automobile was a faff.

>next time i'll vote democrat!
>next time i'll vote republican!
>maybe this new master will take care of me!

No, friend...

... no.

You're so Jewish you can't even hide it.

beanie babies

... what?

crypto currencies WILL kill fiat, is just a matter of time now, and i expect shady and hard resistance from all banks and from what bank controls all over the world. but the trend is started and everybody like the new coin "style".

IVE BEEN A Sup Forums FOR YEARS NOW.
AND FUCK YOU Sup Forums FOR NOT DISCUSSING BITCOIN UNTIL THE LAST COUPLE MONTHS. WE ALL COULD HAVE BEEN RICH! MOTHER FUCK, FUCK FUCK FUCK!

tulips?

>(((they))) own the majority of bitcoins
>people start different coin that's not as expensive
>bitcoin plumets to 0
>jews btfo

you only lost the big speculation wave dude, there are a lot of coins out there, until some of them will get wide adopted world wide, will still be a place for speculations, like was bitcoin, yeah, last year same time $200 now $2000 :)

About three fiddy

$20000 added to rectify, 20k

lads stop being pussies and just buy a little crypto
but be warned that bitcoin is shit.

there are much better coins out there, but bitcoin is just the most popular one normies are buying.

Do some research into it
Ethereum is the 2nd largest and its much better than bitcoin. $600 a pop right now, but you dont need to buy a full ethereum. you can put like $5 in if you want

play this slots game to get free ethereum, you get 50 free spins. pic related ive got like $30 from it so far just using free spins. they get their money because they want to get you addicted obviously and theres a minimum withdrawal, but its dooable. worth a shot

>ethcombo.com/?i=64523

Nice just bought 100k

Bitcoin is Ford model T. Check how long that lasted

>that nobody can exercise control over it
oh man before you call people idiots, you should go learn how wrong you are.
>what is the 51% rule?

INCOMING /BIZ/SHILLS

China is playing the future on multiple fronts.

>... I'm afraid that it's going to -actually- take over the world like /biz/ was harping on about for ages now.
Probably not, but you should be afraid about the blockchain, there might actually be a world currency based on it in the future, right along with the mark of the beast in form of RFID tags or even just smartphones that you track you and every single one of your actions.
We're not to far away from that anyways, but the existence of paper and coin currency is definitely worth fighting for.

(((they)))?

I'm pretty sure China is one of the few places (((they))) don't really have much swing.

are the Chinese a [[[they]]], or |||they|||?

btc has been discussed in /biz/ over the years as many times jews have on Sup Forums

stay poor Eden

and where exactly do you get the power from? its physically/scientifically impossible to do talking about PoC BTC.

Unless Quantum Computing comes into play but we don't know what it can do.

ETH IS MOONING!!!!!

>tfw you tripled your money in little over 2 months
nocoiners on suicide watch

i bought 100 ETH for under $10 a pop. Now worth 60k lol.

I'm not going to touch my ETH even if i have to live on the street. Maybe i'll retire on this shit one day. Who knows :(.

Welcome to the new world order, Anglo round tables win jew. The IMF will collapse under the weight of bitcoin. Link related;
youtu.be/uMTcjQWXKII

>ethcombo.com/?i=64523
guise plz click I get more spins to gamble for ETH if ppl click :>)

Nah, that would just mean China has trouble controlling its diverse insectoids.Also, I lived in Asia for 3 years. Every single non Chinese country DESPISES the Chinese. They keep redrawing the maps in the South China Sea trying to jew everyone. Lots of sorted history as enemies. Subhuman nigger tier mainlanders go to Japan/Korea and spit and rob. Etc. etc. Their entire economy depends on copying westerners' ideas, then using child slave labor to produce it more cheaply. Not to mention that they are the most corrupt and greedy people in the east, and their top generals get caught in bribery scandals all the time, you realize that they are a joke! The only thing you should fear is that they don't care about race taboos or human rights. So they will be on the forefront of bioengineering.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bxFSFWZmtZs
youtube.com/watch?v=eGs_dcXt-3k
>youtube.com/watch?v=CbdUnvBaEnk
youtube.com/watch?v=aDLLgvWhiGs&bpctr=1513124357

>Fucking Steam dropped it a week ago because of how tedious it is.

Valve also stopped making games. Gabe and his band of "no one can tell me what to do" company structure stopped giving a shit about doing any actual work years ago now that they get free billions every month form Steam. All Valve employees do anymore is jerk each other off over their personal pet projects that always end up flopping, like VR and Steamboxes.

the dollars in your pocket are literally central bank kikery you fucking moron, and they devalue by 2% every year. You pol fucks really are dense, always falling for jewish tricks. Japan created bitcoin, china is trying to mine them now and scrounge the remaining 4 million. I have 26 btc and i suggest you idiots get at least ONE. I dropped 100k for my stack, im not one of these lucky nerds who bought a bunch when they were a dollar. I did however only buy them 3 months ago and i've already gotten 400% return. The dollar is collapsing

not really i visted /biz/ too every now and then and i dont think it was big until about a year ago.
im fucking pissed i didnt visted biz more often though and keep my eye open. it was just too fucking boring untill about a year ago

Sordid not sorted

Typical coiner arrogance and lack of actual education ITT.

You motherfuckin niggers haven't even thought this shit through a LITTLE bit

no you dumb romanian fuck, btc was the ONLY wave and its stilling in the process of reaching its potential. it will collapse the dollar

Reminder that multiple 51% attacks have been successful, they were called “hard forks”
Reminder, every successful 51% attack makes subsequent ones easier.
Reminder, you agreed to TOS which remove your ability to file a civil suit on exchanges and that they can walk with your coins whenever they want

its as easy for you to obtain as it is for filthy soulless chinks. stop crying like the no coiner faggot you are, just bite the bullet, it's gonna be 50k soon

FOMO phase. I cashed out with cash on hand ready to buy.

amazing, stop pushing bitcoin, litecoin, eth, and other 100 are quite on par or better coins, if you have personal interest to promote bitcoin, no problem, do it, but insulting in that way is unacceptable for a decent debate ( ps you may also be a nigger, so go on and eat more shit)

A fad that garners value only because a select few put such value into it.

>Valve made one bad decision therefor all decision it will ever make are automatically bad

nice logic faggot

>take over the world
>4 transactions per second and it is struggling

Yea, I can see it now, waiting hours for a store transaction.

any links saying china is holding the largest bitcoin wallet? China didnt get into the (mining) game until Satoshi had millions of them.

So they can mine the and have a shot at the remaining 5 million, but 16 million are already in wallets

yes good goyim, money in cash has to disappear

>Another day of rises
>G-guys your bitcoins are worthless, p-please just use fiat currencies
Yeah ok

You understand that current banking models are considerably slower, right?

They have shit in place to make it seem faster when it really isn't.

BTC double top spotted

Crash soon

Thats cute, you should of bought litecoin this time last week

>four transactions per second maximum to convert to cash
>for the entire fucking planet
cashcucks BTFO

quite awhile before the next one

Tell me the last good thing Valve did that didn't involve other developers being involved in.

>bitcoin brokerage verifying my identity for 1 week

Who else /missed the boat/ here? Now I'm stuck with these shitty 3x leveraged ETF's that only go up 10% a month

heh. these are legit funny

The model T was in production for 19 years. I’d take another 9 years of hyper growth desu

You can always go to a crypto exchange and long the BTC/USD at 20x leverage or more.

Fucking hell this makes Sup Forums happening threads circa 2011 seem like amateur hour

What exchange are you trying to use? Coinbase uses a famously retarded automated one that generally either crashes out, or fails to real crystal clear images of passports / drivers licenses. And it locks you out for 24 hours after a failure.

Honestly, I think the best way to make money on this shit now is to set up a new exchange that isn't crap.

>20x leverage

Some Canadian ones, you can bypass all the ID verification shit for some but the fees are fucked, although if bitcoin keep going up like it has then it doesn't really matter

>tfw got on LTC just days before it went up +517%

never felt this good about an investment.

check'd

Checked and want to kill myself for selling 500k QRK for 200sat before it rose 25000sat a week later.

[citation direly needed]

That's false, SEPA is instant in Europe now (Single Euro Payments Area)

Bitcoin has hit its limit, the time to diversify is now user.

Hmmmm to red pill Sup Forums or not to red pill???
I would do it, but we have so many traitors in our midst...

Ok here. You want safety? buy an ak
You want a secure investment? buy more aks
You want change? buy more aks, and a tank.

Rule 1 of investing: never listen to fucking /biz/

have fun becoming poor with your shitcoins but don't advise others to do so as well you dumb faggot

>BTC 2000% ytd return is a bad investment!

how "safe" are they compared to say, a bank?

IDC, I wire my sales to my bank account every time my initial investment hits 150% or so. It has paid for itself many times over.

Besides that my crypto is 50% insured now. I cannot lose since I've cashed out my investment several times over.

>War has changed...
What?

Sup Forums is getting pretty redpilled on Bitcoin. I like it, let's end the banks.

Separation of money and state

Bitcoin is an NSA psyop experiment.

It's designed to incentivize everyone to stress test SHA-2 in order to find vulnerabilities leaving a data trail that proves/disproves them.

Every dollar spent on the coin/cryptocurrency is a bet that SHA-2 is secure.

stop fomoing china has gold and usdt and bitcoin too we need to show that we can beat china

>thinking china would adopt a currency that they can't manipulate
gas yourself brainlet

from earlier thread on /biz/. We've spooked the Jews

Continue...

Bitcoin will take over the world? This won't happen for the simple reason that it will threaten the central banks.

>all the goy are using a magic internet money. Looks like its illegal now because terrorists use it.

Want to catch a RICO and end up in Gitmo because you bought internet Monies?

Plus it really is used by drug dealers and other criminal types. Do you think these exchanges getting robbed aren't state actors? I'm guessing CIA who needs to pay off a narco or warlord in an untraceable way.

You should be scared. No one questions what Bitcoin actually is or does. You don't just mine things out of thin air. And yes I understand the servers are "calculating" things? Just what are they calculating? This is the neurons for the A.I.'s brain. Each Bitcoin bit mining computer is being used to calculate artificial intelligence. Remember the project where scientists were thinly slicing the human brain and reverse engineering it like microchips? They have figured out how to put this into a huge matrix with massive amounts of computing power. The use of AI in war would be devastating to anyone opposing it. Just look at google maps and imagine playing a live RTS with a massive brain that had powers beyond what we care to think about. This AI is trying to figure out the best way to keep globalism alive and help the liberal "useful idiots" agenda alive until they can drop the hammer. This is why the stock price is soaring right now. The more they lose the more they need to have computing power to help them. How is this "magical" stock gaining unstoppable traction? No one hates the Federal Reserve more than me but this is a trap. Fortunately we have the greatest president on earth that knows more than all of us about this subject.

tfw when Sup Forums realizes the global establishment is about to reset global debt by issuing a new world currency that comes online when the people beg/run for it. kek

whatever helps the bankers sleep at night I guess. jokes on them when the people really running things could care less about them and their power. while they were listening to the violins play the titanic was sinking. these people built the titanic.
>Bitcoin will take over the world? This won't happen for the simple reason that it will threaten the central banks.

try last year you pleb

this. no matter what, china wins. Gold, bitcoin, developing resources, debt ownership.

I told you not feed that bank-monster!

You think so? We've been a state of constant war for 16 years because of terrorism.

Do you think they won't use it as a reason to ban crypto? Especially since its a very real possibility you are buying from a terrorist or or criminal organization?

Why would you listen to the nigger larpers from /biz/ the fuckers know as much about crypto as the normies they shit on.