NEW ACCUSER :: MOORE IS DONE EVEN IF HE WINS!

An eleventh hour accuser just popped up, says Moore committed the "perfect crime". This is the end of Moore's campaign, can't let this madman have the fillibuster codes.

Read the account of this poor victim, he can't keep getting away with it!

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/11/tina-johnson-kelly-harrison-thorp-roy-moore-sexual-misconduct/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2 hours before polls close
>HE GOT AWAY WITH IT!
Yeah sure did maybe should've brought it up like 20 years ago lol

Every new accuser only serves to dilute the claims of the others. Keep them coming.

But this is a credible accusation! Read it and judge by yourselves

I did pretty much the same, I got near a line of a very busy cafe, theres a girl getting the orders and another one making them and putting them on the counter a few meters apart. I just went to the pick up area and got the next one like its mine. Easy peasy perfect crime.

>fillibuster codes

I saw Roy Moore at a grocery store in Montgomery yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Jesus christ, we can't let this mad man take the senate.

if you actually read the article it's talking about a joke he made regarding hiding dr pepper in his suitcase. clickbait as fuck

Wouldn't she have been too old

It reads like a teenage fanfic.

Saged and reported

This story came out in November
heavy.com/news/2017/11/tina-johnson-kelly-harrison-thorp-roy-moore-sexual-misconduct/

>ywn covertly drink doctor pepper with the AG of Alabama and the dungeon master at a truckstop
wew

haha great read

this is a joke right, eating tobacco would kill you

>this is a joke right, eating tobacco would kill you
100% true story

>that everything

That's because it's a meme, retard.

Source?

kuk

>e-even when we lose we win

kek this story, I have so many questions!

They say never meet your idol for a reason.