Why do Conservashits believe And defend Roy “ kid fucker” Moore?

Roy Dindu NuffiN! He a good boy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XiLFiH1ARvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dindu nuffin
That is unironically the reason why

it's jew horseshit trying to discredit roy, just like they did with trump

Think about it, if they had this bombshell information they knew about for years and these women were so distressed, how come they didn't come forward during the primary to prevent Moore from winning in the first place? Why did they wait until 2-3 weeks before the election and got Gloria Allred a known bullshit artist involved? It doesn't make sense. They could've stopped him with this info when he first started running, but they wait until he already won.

Literally dindu nuffin.

the women are lying whores and even a pedophile R is better than the best D. Demwits are fucking evil subhumans who want to destroy America

EMPLOYEE

Remember to change the filename before posting your images. We don't want these pictures leading back to our company.

Thank you, back to posting.

You type the way Christopher Cantwell speaks.

k

> being this fucking stupid
> ever

Anyone who buys the slander is clinically retarded. Dumber than some cattle.

your mother is an illiterate nigger whore

AHHHAHAHAHA

How's dem sorosbux though, shareblue?

Democrats and Republicans agree that sexual harassment is bad when a Democrat does it.

Because voting for a Democrat is unacceptable.

ALABAMA DEMOCRATS OFFERING FREE RIDES TO POLLING STATIONS: Give em call here: (800) 484-0217 You know what to do. Let's send these Democrat taxis out to the middle of bumfuck nowhere to pick up nonexistent Doug Jones voters.

>Go to fakenamegenerator.com
>Click on advanced options
>Click switch to region
>Click on Alabama
Now you have a fake identity with a real Alabama address.

Also google what county the address is located in because they are going to ask that.

Even if he fucks kids it's

>fucks kids
vs.
>wants to kill millions of kids and western civilization

Why do demfucks always have to create false charges to cover up for the fact that they have no viable platform and are corrupt pay-to-play shills for pedo-Hollywood?

mocking Sup Forums
>he dindu nuffin
Sup Forums retorts
>ackzuallyyh he dindu nuffin

when life imitates memes

Is he even accused of fucking kids? Most of the allegations seem to be just like being creepy or a boob grab

Hahahahahahahaha, they shut down the service because of /pol spam. Good work kiddos.

>actually dindu nuffin
Perhaps that's because he actually didn't do anything. We live in a system of laws where the intent was innocent until proven guilty. To my knowledge he has yet to be proven guilty, ergo, he dindu nuffin.

Because we live in a country where you're still presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Sexual harassment is a pretty good weapon since it's so hard to prove and it's more if the woman felt at the time. They can do guilty until proven innocent and how do you even prove you dindu? They want them tried in the court of public opinion where the public is told to believe the women.

>hillary employee send weird email
PEDO CONFIRMED!!! LOCK EM UP!!!!!!!
>moore banned from malls for preying on kiddos and trump flying on lolita express
w-wtf i love pedos now!

Is this the beginning of the butthurt because he won, or just the usual shilling?

Why do democrats think everyone is a kid fucker just because that's what their political party is a front for?

Anybody is more trustworthy than a Nazi that equates accusation to sentence.

So podesta dindu nuffen?

He's /ourpedo/ and we need to support him

If Roy Moore tried that shit on my daughter back in the day I'd beat the fucking shit out of him

He literally admitted it by saying he got the permission from parents to date them. The fact other members of the GoP are condemning him is proof enough since they always march in lockstep no matter what.

Anyone in Alabama. What are people there thinking? Prediction?

Yup, despite what all the pizzagate larpers drone on about. Turns out that you need evidence to convict someone. I know, I'm surprised too.

Source?

Why do you anti-Whites keep doing these hit and run threads offering no evidence to back up your claims?

>We live in a system of laws where the intent was innocent until proven guilty
like Hillary?

right?

right.

had to put down my 14 year old dog today, haven't been keeping up

what's the general feel for how this is gonna turn out?

Where’s the proof tho?

>He literally admitted it
Prove it.

> by saying he got the permission from parents to date them.
Since it's consensual then there's nothing wrong with it.

he is accused of dating a 14yo at 30 and a 16yo at 32

Roy *literally* dindu nuffin.

Prove me wrong.

Hillary Clinton was actually guilty if an email scandal

There’s nothing illegal about that.

The intent was innocent until proven guilty. The wealthy and influential skirting established law has been such a long-standing tradition in society that it might as well be codified.

Zero proof he did anything.

Presenting evidence against him (preferably from someone that hasn't admitted to forging it) would be a great way to convince people.

He said it on The Sean Hannity Show I'm listening through the one i believe it was on to get a timestamp give me a bit.

The first one happened
The second did not

>he is accused of dating a 14yo at 30 and a 16yo at 32
Liberals should have no problem with that.

After all...they have no problem with...
racemixing
trannies
faggots
animal fuckers
object fuckers
freebleeders
feminists going nude in public
drag queens
child indoctrination
illegal immigrants killing citizens
etc
etc
etc
etc

I don't know if I care who these people are as long as they deal with the issues that matter. Why do people support Varg knowing he's a murderer with autistic kids? Because you don't give a shit. He wants what you want so you support him.

>He said it on The Sean Hannity Show I'm listening through the one i believe it was on to get a timestamp give me a bit.
Be sure that you include context in the statement.

Also, if there's consent then there's nothing wrong. Right?

Dumbass liberals creating anti-right topics..... fucking jews

Its breathtaking how much u suk at this

Exactly

Well, I can only speak for myself, but the only reason why I defend and support him is because it makes you really mad and I love seeing and reading about your perpetual state of booty blasted-ness. Also, fuck you people.

i genuinely hope he does win

it only reinforces just how god damn fucked up both parties truly are and have no real connection to average people

You're right, Roy dindu nuffin. Thats why he's going to win.

How can you dickheads say Billy Boy and the Harvester are automatically guilty ( I believe their victims), but Moore is a good boy who Dindu nuffin and goin to church?

Legally they would be allowed to date, but no sexual contact would be allowed, which these women are accusing. I have to head out and i don't have time to listen to teh whole 15 min interview, you are welcome to listen to teh whole thing,

youtube.com/watch?v=XiLFiH1ARvo

she aint a kid , was well past puberty.

Because the bitch with the yearbook came out and said she was paid to cry rape.

but how does that excuse this freak?

>Exactly
Its amazing that a group of people who are completely immoral are all of a sudden claiming to be moral.

They don't have a problem with the non-White rape gangs of refugees in Europe raping the fuck out of European women...but now they care because a Republican is claimed to have raped children?

> object fuckers
You mean like a tenga egg?
> freebleeders
This was literally a Sup Forums "EPIC RAID"

No she didn't. All she did was add a date. The rest was Moore's handwriting. Fox News even corrected their story, removing all mentions of forgery.

>You mean like a tenga egg?
I mean like people fucking cars, dolls, walls, bed posts, assorted inanimate objects etc.

>This was literally a Sup Forums "EPIC RAID"
Nope.

Everyone knows he's innocent. C'mon, waiting 40 years, faking his signature in a yearbook, it's transparently politically motivated lies from the Democratic political machine. When you catch people in a lie, it makes you hate them, as they thought you were stupid enough to be tricked. This is why posts like yours, op, are counter productive to your intentions, as they only serve to hate you kikes even more.

>How can you dickheads say Billy Boy and the Harvester are automatically guilty ( I believe their victims), but Moore is a good boy who Dindu nuffin and goin to church?
Because he denies it at every turn and it's too convenient to come out right before his election.

>Dindu NuffiN

Is there any reason people on the alt right like him other than him being attacked by Dems and being a Christian? He primaried out Mo Brooks who was more overtly /ourguy/, going so far as to declare that the Dems are waging a "war on whites"

Is there any evidence of Moore being anymore than a Bannon tier Civic nationalist who would throw 'racists' straight under the bus to avoid hurting his brand?

Because there's no proof?

never stopped anyone on the right

>He admits to it.
He admits to dating some of the accusers at or over the age of 18. What a pedo. I don't normally like evangelical types like Moore, but the saltmine tonight is going to be delicious.

>never stopped anyone on the right
The difference of course is everyone on the left has admitted it. Trump and Moore have denied it at every turn.

The only reason the accusers aren't being sued for slander is that politically, trials are a death knell for a politician.

Harvester was an elite. It's giving courage to men and women in America that other powerful people can be taken down too.

What was he convicted of?
Why will his accusers not allow his lawyers to cross examine the (((evidence)))?
Why did it happen during a pivotal moment for dems?

Democrats NEED to win Alabama to stop Blormph from destroying their world.
They never win Alabama.
So what's more likely to be the case:
1. Lucky for Dems in this crucial campaign, just like in the presidential election last year, the Republican happened to rape a bunch of children 40 years ago and they just happen to wait until during this campaign to talk
2. Dems are desperate and made some false allegations to help them win

>It's giving courage to men and women in America that other powerful people can be taken down too.
Yes, we're in a time when mere accusations alone are enough to ruin people's lives.

Forget the courts and due process...mere accusations are enough to try, convict and execute someone in the court of public opinion.

>he is accused of dating a 14yo at 30 and a 16yo at 32
marrying age according to law. what's the problem?

To be fair, in some cases, the statute of limitations has passed, so they can't be charged.

Because there's no evidence he fucked a kid and furthermore he hasn't been prosecuted for it. It doesn't really matter how many accusations are made against someone's conduct when there is quite clearly a political motive to furthering and highlighting the accusations, this should be treated as highly suspicious.

This isn't just because I'm 'conservative' either, I'd treat anyone with the same standards. For example, as much as I strongly dislike Harvey Weinstein, I have no doubt that a substantial amount of the allegations made against him are either false or misleading.

>a year book during the first half of the year?
>no one but her ((experts)) are allowed to examine it
>admits to faking it

This is about as believable as when all the alphabet soup organizations said russians hacked hillary when none of them were even allowed to examine the server.

>To be fair, in some cases, the statute of limitations has passed, so they can't be charged.
So they're doing it in an attempt to ruin the man's career and run for office.

Because otherwise there's literally no reason to reveal the "abuse" mere months before an election.

I've been thinking about something a lot lately: what do republicans actually think I'm doing to be worse than a pedophile? Like, what do you think are my intentions and motivations? All I personally want is for there to be a safety net so people aren't so easily abused by corporations, but what do republicans think I want? I assure all of you it's nothing as bad as molesting children, even if we do disagree about most things.

Are you saying it doesn't matter if they were abused, even if it happened 32,000 years ago?

>what do republicans actually think I'm doing to be worse than a pedophile?
Being in favor of White Genocide.

>Like, what do you think are my intentions and motivations?
Genocide of the White race. Destruction of White traditions. Destruction of White society. Destruction of White countries.

> All I personally want is for there to be a safety net so people aren't so easily abused by corporations,
But you have no problem with Whites being abused by non-Whites and anti-Whites.

>but what do republicans think I want?
Extermination of the White race.

>Are you saying it doesn't matter if they were abused, even if it happened 32,000 years ago?
Just you wait...some "new evidence" will come to light showing George Washington raped some girl therefore he should be scrubbed from history for that...and of course being a slave owning racist.

It was clearly an attack on him to try and appeal to conservatives' hatred of pedophiles.

I think they took down Hasterts portrait from the White House

friendly reminder you will all be tried for sedition. have a nice time in prison, enjoy your stay.

>dating pubescent women as a young men.
Don't even care if these are real. He literally Dindu Nuffin.

>Conservashits
Why would you use a word this? Do you know how many people you've hurt with this kind of language? You can catch more flies with with honey than vinegar. Nuff said.

He said a time when America was great was when we had slavery. He also said we should abolish amendments after the tenth. The cherry on top: he quoted hitler with accurate context.

Quite literally, /our guy/

get out faggot

How about innocent until guilty?
Why do the bitches suddenly go public when theres events like theese and not before? Its fucking obvious. Same with trump. Its illegal to slander and moreso slander with the intention of political gain or disruption. ? Fuck

You are going to be one salty mfer in about 4 hours and we will all be laffin

God personally bless this post.

Thank you, most based user, for speaking up. There's no place on this board for potty mouths.This isn't the 1950s anymore, sir. I bid you good day.