Roy Moore is going to lose

You fucking bigots are going to cry when he does XDXDXDDDD check these s ingles

My doubles say win

That racist sexist pedophile is going to PRISON not the SENATE

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Moore wins.

>ingles
Get the fuck out commie jew.

I'll just reiterate: A Democrat will win a Senatorial seat in Alabama when Sup Forums admits to being closeted faggots. Never.

He's going to win. This isn't a "race" or a "contest" it's Alabama.

Look, Mr President. Roy Moore won.

Roy has already won.

Hurr drumpf btfo. Check my sage.

Where are you guys getting this? I'm looking at exit polls, but they're all just giving stupid shit like demographic info and not a simple poll.

Guys I just got back from the polls. On my way a diverse group of queer trans kids walked past, they called me a fascist and slapped my drumpf hat off. I tried to say some bigoted shit but they immediately drop kicked me and took turns pummelling my ass. I got up and ran as fast as I could back home. I lost 2 teeth and my face fucking hurts and I didn't even get to vote for Moore FUVK THIS SHIT THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR YEAR

How long was the queue?

He will win.
He's a pedo but I just want to see the massive butthurt and the hate-filled comments toward the people of his state.

Kek has been good to us.

Just like how Trump was going to lose to Madam shitsherself?

I dunno. There were just so many Dougsters, every Moore bigot was immediately jumped and beaten. Thank god I got off easy.

FUG SINGLES CHEEGED KUK IS WIT US, FLUCK TONALD LUMPF

Embarrasing

You're one of the lucky ones. I was forced to vote for Doug Jones and take a picture of my ballot or else they'd beat the fuck out of me again...

Just don't go vote guys.. dont put yourself in the position i did.

> Moore loses, dems flip state that has been red for a quarter century
> Moore wins, GOP is now the party of pedophiles

Hmmm, there's no losing is there, fellow libs?

It's not a competition it's Alabama.

I'm gonna play devil's advocate here: During the time Roy was in his 20's and 30's dating a teenager wasn't exactly as taboo as it is today.