Roy Moore landslide thread. The sheer number of shill threads about Moore losing only confirms it...

Roy Moore landslide thread. The sheer number of shill threads about Moore losing only confirms it. Let's laugh at shareblue

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRVRacuxwo8
youtube.com/watch?v=CXhgq_Oq-2U
youtube.com/watch?v=EyMqESV52l4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jej

HAHA!

Moore winning would be a goldmine for Dems. GOP becomes the Pedo kiddie toucher party.

the GOP plans to open a ethics investigation IF he wins. At most, they at least put to rest if really did fuck kids or not.

No one believes that shit, dummy.

When can I expect results? Central European time please.

You nitwits believe that there is a sex slave ring running out of a nonexistent basement in a pizza parlor, but the guy who says that he dated 16 year olds in he's 30s? He's A-OK

Hey fuck off, we've done our research

I'm never not laughing at those fags.

I'm thinking the lack of oxygen is starting to affect me negatively.

Polls close in 1h20m. Results will trickle in starting maybe an hour after that.

Demographics are confirming that Moore is gonna win. 2/3 white, 40+% Evangelical, plurality identify as conservative, equal percentage of men and women, etc.
>153022314
>the GOP plans to open a ethics investigation IF he wins
You can't actually think this is going to happen. The GOP saying something doesn't make it true.

There's literally nothing wrong with dating 16 year olds.

Fuck, messed up the quotes:

>implying there is anything wrong with fucking 16 year olds where it is legal

Do you remember what 16 y/o pussy is like? If it were legal here I would fuck one in a heart-beat given the chance.

God bless you user.

Moore losing would mean democrats just hire a few skanks to make accusations against every opponent.

MOORE BY 30 POINTS

>GOP becomes the Pedo kiddie toucher party.

Sorry commie, Bill Clinton ruined that for you decades ago.

Alabaman here, just got back from early voting. It's not looking good for Moore. Jones support was electric. I could barely find any Moore supporters. Not to mention the insane amount of Jones signs I saw on the way there. It was even bigger than Sessions in 08. I really want to believe that we can win but it just feels like we're fucked bros. And if we lose Alabama that closes the path to two-thirds supermajority completely. Fuck guys.

>nonexistent basement
yeeeesh get off the soy, goy

Blacks in Alabama aren't all on the democrat plantation either.
youtube.com/watch?v=dRVRacuxwo8

Literally impossible. 30% of voters said they voted to show support for Trump and a majority of Moore voters said the same, so that means he couldn't have gotten more than 60%.

I haven't been un-smug since the election

Fucking Australians

Stop rewriting history you fucking cuck. People can make up their own thoughts about how and what. WHERE IS THE PROOOF???

ok Moore by 15 points.

Hey Mr Brock you forgot to change your geo-location. It's nice to spend the holiday season in the southern hemisphere isn't it?

Don't feel bad, math is hard.

only if theyre hot.fatties,unh uh pedoville

That's a nice pepe. Mind if I save it?

No nigger, we believe the owner of that pizza place is involved in child trafficking. Besides he literally admitted it. "Everything they say about me is true."
youtube.com/watch?v=CXhgq_Oq-2U

>got back from early voting
>aussie flag

Confirmed koala nigger

I haven't been paying attention to this thing but that's what it is about? He dated 16year olds when 30? Like 50 years ago in a state where that is legal (also note in many WESTERN countries the age of consent is 16 or 14 today, in 2017)?

Are you fucking kidding me? Leftists are losing their minds for real..

what

>early voting
>Australia
God bless you, user

Roy Moore did nothing wrong.

They never learn.

There is also a girl who was 14 at the time and says he drove her out to his cabin in the woods and tried to touch her itty bitty titties.

Nobody gave a shit until it became politically expedient for libtards to pretend to care.

WHEN ARE THE RESULTS GOING TO START COMING IN????????????????????????????????????????????????

i dont even like that fuck but man will that salt be delicious

Get to work lads

Alabama Democrat's Twitter has a tweet pinned giving information on where to call for rides and polling information.

Phone numbers are:
>(800) 484-0217
>(800) 682-2793

Go fucking flood those lines NOW!

I haven't scene this many shills since Nov last year.

youtube.com/watch?v=EyMqESV52l4

I can already taste the leftist butthurt.

How many screeching butthurt threads will I get to savor?

WHEN MOORE WINS IN A LANDSLIDE

Is it almost like all those women who said Trump sexually assaulted them but for some reason didn't say anything until the democrats needed anything to lay into Trump with? Those women with no evidence and the always changing stories?

I fairly liberal but the current democratic party in the USA and the libtards there are fucking ridiculous. You people are worse than Goebbels but not even close to as believable. Holy shit man.

Hey guise, let's make Ted Bundy attorney general. To trigger the libs. What could go wrong?

Hell of a straw man. Pizzagate was a bunch of stuff that made people suspicious. Only foolish people tied it down to accusations that precise. What was sketchy was the mass of pedophile whistling, human sacrifice oriented art, cavorting with convicted sex offenders and a suspiciously powerful pizza shop owner in the Clinton clique. Was there a gaggle of pedophiles, almost certainly. Were they related to human trafficking and were they disposing of victims, maybe.

My name is George Wallace and I used to be Governor of Alabama.
My campaign promises were to keep and expand segregation.
As governor I stood in front of a schoolhouse door and prevented black kids from getting in.
My motto was "Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, and segregation forever."
You think a someone like me would have a hard time winning black votes but that isn't true.
I ran as a Democrat and got 90 percent of the black vote.

ALABAMA DEMOCRATS OFFERING FREE RIDES TO POLLING STATIONS: Give em call here: (800) 484-0217 You know what to do. Let's send these Democrat taxis out to the middle of bumfuck nowhere to pick up nonexistent Doug Jones voters.

>Go to fakenamegenerator.com
>Click on advanced options
>Click switch to region
>Click on Alabama
Now you have a fake identity with a real Alabama address.

Also google what county the address is located in because they are going to ask that.

Have some fun

op speaks the truth

The women who came forward after the leaked recording where he said he liked to grab women by the pussy?

>be pol
>vote for traitor
>then vote for pedofile
>but at same time pretend you're investigating a pedofile ring in a pizza place.

Shh, the shills will hear you.

this

I love you

operation roy kek, successful!

How does the kindling always grow such big milkers?

I think it's just disgusting that you people call yourselves AMERICANS going out there and voting for this privileged white male who is a know child fucker rapist pedophile! What would jesus do? You don't care! Its only important when you want to silence brave LGBTQ people who just want equal rights!

Hahahaha just kidding, Roy Moore did nothing wrong. He's the target of Soros' 18 billion and a directed smear campaign formulated by the DNC and passed out to their dogs in the media. This was built up to by the hollywood revelations to set the atmosphere of allegations which were credible. There were a lot of sacrificial lambs, including the kike up in Minnesota, they really went all in on this and they see it as a no-lose situation. The fight is from both sides, the charade is crumbling. Establishment Republicans are joining hands with their masters in the DNC to try and keep an anti-establishment American out of office. I doubt the people of Alabama have let our nation down.

Ted Bundy was a registered Democrat who got offended at being called racist in court.

David Duke actually made a reference to it, joking that "It's more socially-acceptable to be a serial-killing sodomite cannibal than it is to be racist in America."

Wallace renounced racism late in his career.

You know what to do

Except he didn't say that. He said women let you (encourage you) to grab them by the pussy (try to fuck them) when you are rich and famous. Literally something everyone knows is true, and something every single man and most women have said in conversation at some point in their lives. This is the reason why I stopped voting, and I sued to vote left wing. The left has devolved and regressed to literally manipulating what is said/meant, or what the facts are for political agendas. It's disgusting. Do you actually have no shame man? serious question btw..it doesn't bother you that you are blatantly manipulating the facts? do you think it serves a bigger purpose?

Calcification of the pineal gland is typical in young adults, and has been observed in children as young as two years of age.[33] The calcified gland is often seen in skull X-Rays.[33] Calcification rates vary widely by country and correlate with an increase in age, with calcification occurring in an estimated 40% of Americans by their 17th year.

What would Mohammed, peace be upon him, do?

This post made me hard.

Fucking Kikes...

He isnt lying

Unsolicited aggressive sexual advances may end up being welcome some of the time but I don't care who you are you're not going to bat 1.000, there will be chicks who are not down with it.

If I worked for Shareblue I'd kill myself

You cant just magically become not racist.

>Be Shariablue
Shouldn't you be calling a suicide prevention line about now? Roy's our boy.

But he literally said that "some women let you grab them by the pussy" [when you are rich and famous].

What don't you understand about that?
SOME WOMEN...meaning gold diggers (which we know is true)

LET YOU (as in consent)

GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY (meaning hit on/try to fuck)

Literally none of what was said was bad in any way. When that tape released it was literally one of the biggest red pills to left wing manipulation I have seen in my life.

I'll ask you again: do you have no shame? srs question

Jones HQ

>Unsolicited aggressive sexual advances
Trump was obviously speaking hypothetically. He never said "I grabbed Susie by the pussy."

He said, "Some women would let a powerful man grab them by the pussy."

You must be a virgin.

I literally think that the user we are talking to is either retarded or a pad shill. Every time I hear that really poor extremely manipulated example in an effort to smear Trump it's one of the 2. How do those assholes live with themselves is what i want to know.,,and do they think blatantly manipulating the facts will get people onto their side?

Nice sequential digits

>"colluding" with russia to destroy isis (and then destroying isis)
>fake accusations they've been forced to admit are fake
Leftists have a point here

this. if you listen to how he talks, its obvious that he was just commenting on how easy hollywood women are. nothing more, nothing less

Not going to lie former Roy Moore voter here. But suddenly now that he won I regret it and so should you. See how brave I am admitting it now, betray the person you helped meme into office because nuclear codes, think about those codes man, we can't let Roy know those codes. What if he like nuked neighboring states or something with the codes. He is a mad man. The world will end and you will die if you don't denounce him and start fighting for a recall. Roy Moore is literally Satan and will eat your eternal soul. Just imagine all those codes eating your soul.

Yup, this blue sweep they keep talking about is all fantasy. They keep talking about energizing their base, but they fail to realize that a lot of conservative middle America hasn't participated in elections.
I did a big push here in suburban and rural PA. People used to think that the rest of PA couldn't outvote Philly and Pittsburgh until I took on a huge campaign pointing out that two cities with less than a million and a half people combined couldn't outvote a state with a population of 18 million.
People thought I was a retard shill when I predicted Trump winning PA, but I put a lot of time and money into that shit getting people who never voted before to vote conservative.
Liberals fail to realize that they awoke the sleeping giant with their identity politics and degeneracy.

You can marry a 15 year old in my state.

What's a good site to watch the results?

Just like everyone believes Trump is a Manchurian candidate for Russia.

Isn't he like a pedo or something?

He's not.