Hai to gensou no grimgar

I'm about to watch this series, what am I for?
What did Sup Forums think of it?

It's comfy

Go watch it

Comfy

Goblin genocide.

Yume butts

Really good.

Who was best girl?

Yume

Mari/y

Manato

Haru.

Ranta

S2 never

And Mary a shit.

One of the better Isekai shows. Pretty comfy and has a real sense of progression as the characters start off as weak little shits and slowly get stronger.

Mary.

They should've all gotten spears instead of the stupid shit they tried to do.

I've heard it's one of the better isekai shows in recent years, but 1) that's not saying much and 2) even then it sticks to most of the same tropes as everything else.

If that's your thing, go for it.

Comfy and pretty thrilling at the same time

The show is very nice visually. It's strongly character-driven and somewhat slow-paced. Even so, there is plenty of action and it is usually pretty tense. There are a number of insert songs and half the time they are not appropriate.

The Light Novel is selling up to 300k now, the anime almost sold 6k, S2 could be a possibility.

>more volume summary never

Nice.

Is volume 9 out already?
I want to know what the hell is Ranta into now, at some point I just pity him.

Yes, its out for quite some time now.There are some spoiler bits I've read around, Ranta has left the bad guy group and traveling alone I think

>Ranta has left the bad guy group and traveling alone I think
Angsty time now, but I'm kind of surprised the spoilers made it look like he finally felt comfortable with the bad guys group.

It's like if sword art online wasn't complete shit.
on the real though it's excellent

Gave me an armpit fetish.

I thought it was one of the best of the season it aired. Definitely worth the time. There's one fight that's really memorable.

I like it because it's like Etrian Odyssey and Dark Souls mixed together in anime form.

The character designer definitely had that in mind

goblin rape

>Mary a shit.
For what?
For not doing the exact same thing that Manato got killed for?
Mary not only did nothing wrong, she did everything right.

Animeonlyfag, please. Read the LNs before you get beat the fuck out. You have no idea what that demented whore ends up doing and she's marked for fucking death for it, so shut your fucking face.

Spears are good weapons, but sometimes, they're too long.

Ignore him. He's some perpetually furious Yume fag who's been throwing tantrums since the series aired because his retarded waifu wasn't the main heroine

Mary, but boob mage is a soft qt.

ITT: How you know an anime is going to be bad

>It's comfy