Oh my fucking god. I knew this show involved someone named "Satania", but there are fucking lines you just don't cross

Oh my fucking god. I knew this show involved someone named "Satania", but there are fucking lines you just don't cross.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_twenty-dollar_bill#/media/File:US_$20_Series_2006_Obverse.jpg
cbc.ca/news/politics/counterfeiters-perplexed-by-canada-s-plastic-money-1.3401839
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't do this whereever you live? The cap is also plastic and should be recycled as well.

>2.08 MB png
You're pretty evil yourself

Die, Australia! You'll soon be able to tell people "fuck off, our bandwidth is full."

>recycling in my country
>bottles with caps still on them are strongly discouraged
>glass bottles from local microbrews aren't accepted
>as of two years ago, we now fucking recycle food scraps
That last one is just absolutely terrible. We can get fined if we're caught discarding food in the regular garbage (how they would even enforce it once it's at the dump, I do not know). You're supposed to now have a separate green bin dedicated to food scraps only, and it stinks like shit. My workplace smells like festering apples and shit every single day because of these fucking bins. My parents have a second freezer that is dedicated to food scraps because collection occurs only once a week, and they understandably don't want their house to reek of rotten food for a whole week while they wait for the recycling truck to come around.

Where do you live, user?

Itafag here, can confirm the food scrap thing.
Not entirely sure about the rest, but I also live in the middle of Buttfuck Nowhere. Also every region has its customs, so yeah.
I believe most of yurop adheres to this shit, though.

is there no limit to what this madman will do?

I sometimes wonder why Australia hates Australians so much.

You deserve to be bullied for being a fucking faggot, just like that retard in the OP image.

Post D E M O N I C things you have done recently.
>buy something
>cashier tells me to have a good day
>don't have a good day

>no loitering sign
>stood around for a bit even though I wasn't waiting for anyone

when you call everyone a cunt, you start to feel like a bit of a cunt

That's not demonic that's just mean.

>waiting for train
>signs say stand behind line
>stand on line

ようこそ!

Keep your green bin in the garage or outside, and a small sealed container in your home.

Empty your indoor container into the greenbin when it gets full / smelly.

Problem solved.

As for the bottle lid, where I live, they recommend that we keep it on the bottle loosely, I'm guessing it's so that it makes the plastic bottles easy to compress.

>made a BLT
>without tomato

Absolutely
D
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

>Sign says No Trespassing
>Trespass anyway
>Get shot
Wait...

>going into a friends house
>playing vidya
>tell me to change the game while he goes for the food we ordered
>put the game in the wrong case on purpose

>made a vegetarian lasagna, because I enjoy the challenge
>parents hate anything meatless
>sister hates mushrooms
>told my parents that the veggie ground was actual ground beef
>told my sister that the finely chopped mushrooms are actually Italian eggplant

>Friends invite me to go to the park with them
>don't go because I'm too lazy

Literally the single worst person on the planet. >Garbage day today
>Go to take out the last bit of trash
>Bin is full
>Put it in my neighbor's bin
I'm so bad, holy shit.

>Go to a friend's house
>Friend has a new TV he's been using for days
>Plastic film on the bezel still on
>I remove it

Yes it should be recycled, but it should be taken off the bottle first. The bottles get compressed back into raw plastic, and if the cap is still on, it's going to burst from pressure and get plastic bits where they aren't supposed to be.

I took a 5 hour nap at 4 in the afternoon

>saw a homeless guy begging for change
>tell him I'm feeling really generous
>give him a $50 bill
>it was in Hong Kong dollars

Yesterday at work I was bagging groceries for an old lady in the scooter, but I put the tomatoes at the very bottom of the bag

>$6.50

haha you asshole

I get rid of my counterfeit twenties by giving them to beggers.

Either they spend it successfully and I'm a hero, or literally nothing happens because nobody is going to arrest a homeless man for trying to spend fake cash, it's not like he made it.

Or maybe they would, I don't know.

do you have many counterfeit twenties?

I live a shit life, every once in a while I go through and inspect all the cash I've been given, separate the fake shit, and move on. I literally don't accept hundreds, I don't think I've ever seen a real one. It's not like I'm an idiot or anything, there are plenty of fakes out there that are indistinguishable at a glance, and I'm not going to go full CSI every time someone gives me cash.

>Found a counterfeit one dollar bill once
Fucking why.

american?

Why do you have so many counterfeit twenties?
>999
I see you, not-Satan

Yeah, if you're going to counterfeit money might as well counterfeit the money of a country with a stable economy. I would bet the vast majority of counterfeit money is in US dollars.

YOU FUCKER

and the money is easy to counterfeit compared to others i'd reckon

This is the real reason, but I like to pretend it's because America is the best.

EVIL

australia just brought in new notes which would be a bitch to counterfeit

>rules say to keep all posts about anime and manga
>talk about myself instead

And nobody can stop me!

Canada had notes with similar features for a few years now, and I think people have managed to counterfeit them within the first couple of years.

holy fuck
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_twenty-dollar_bill#/media/File:US_$20_Series_2006_Obverse.jpg

When you consider that it just needs to look "good enough" our money is fucking pathetic.

Banks will be fine, but the average guy gets fucked.

Worst so far.

They also melted in the heat.

Ah, so they've moved on to Canadian style bills, eh.

when people leave a room I shift around drinks or phones to the other side of the table.

we've had colourful plastic notes my whole life, these new ones just have more see-through frames and shit

It's still hard to counterfeit properly.

cbc.ca/news/politics/counterfeiters-perplexed-by-canada-s-plastic-money-1.3401839

>"When we first touched the bill you could tell it wasn't the polymer feel. It was paper. We could see they had cut out the security window from a real $5 bill and pasted it to a $50 and $100 bill," said Wolfe.

According to the same article above Amerifats are easier to pass off fakes to.

Australia invented plastic money

Dude if it smells you're just doing it wrong. In my country the organic waste is collected too since several years and it's not an issue and doesn't smell if you do it right.

The key is in taking the organic waste out often enough. Surely you could get, like, a bigger outside organic bin and take the household waste from the kitchen in smaller paper or compostable plastic bags in it every few days? Also what helps is having some dry stuff in the organic waste bags

In general it makes sense, because organic waste within sealed plastic bags is a bit bad. My parents just have a compost container in their garden, they put the food scraps in there and it turns them into mulch you can put in the flowerbeds - though if you're in an apartment that's not an option

Those are from the same show, same episode even.

Monopoly money!

Aussies can't even put an Aussie on their money. Why not have the Crocodile Hunter guy?

>Someone sneezes
>Not "bless you" response

Cherry on the top: it was my friend.

>someone says bless you
>I don't say anything

>coworker asked me how I was doing
>lied to her and said "Fine"

>didnt push the door open when someone was right behind
>they had to reopen the door right when i walked through

>don't recycle my garbage while i lived in japan
>wake up to find that someone opened my garbage bag and did it for me every week
japan is alright.

Can't do that over here, won't get your 10 cents.

I fucking hate these. Machines don't take them.

Why is Sup Forums in love with this girl?

I do realize how pointless telling you this is but you're the reason why Japan hates gaijins so much. Just properly recycle the trash and respect their social norms while you're there you fucking moron.

She's cute and despite acting high and mighty, she gets bullied which is endearing. The other option is that anons also want to bully her.

>cashier says have a nice day
>don't say it back

He's going to be on the 50's since he's so cash.

>cashier is obviously going off a script of what he says to a customer
>say "have a nice day" to him before he says it to me to throw him off

That's actually the right thing to do. Many people say "thank you," but that actually negates the blessing. Look it up.

How can you tell if someone is a gaijin just from an abandoned garbage bag?

they can smell the western foods and the deodorant

I'm calling corporate.

>shitposting with money
Sasuga aussies

Sup Forums have shit taste

I'm Autraslian and i'm proud of Autraslia. You guys are just jealous of us because Australian are rich.

You're not fooling anyone, ESL.

>tfw 3rd world country so I just throw all trash in a trash bin

Why are first worlders so autistic with trash?

First world problems. They don't have to deal with dysentery, cholera, etc, so needed to find another time sink.

Since we produce several times more trash than 3rd worlders, we have to optimize it.
Poor people can't produce enough trash because they don't have enough things.

I don't think any country produces more trash than China or India.

China has massive recycling going on though

It's a fucking Satan, what did you expect?

Too many S-class demonic deeds in this thread

Have you tried keeping a garden? Compost your scraps for free.

she's not satan she's just a regular demon

I don't get it.

Massive? Yes, due to size alone. Efficient? God no.

Well I mean they try to be efficient and they do encourage people to recycle with some level of success

SATAN GUIDE MY COCK!

So you mean she should put it in herself?

Satan guides Satania's cock.

I think I know that bulge.

user pls.

MA NIGGA

Stop sexualizing Satania.

And what, sexualize Vigne instead?

We shall sexualize Vigne a bit more indeed

I want to marry Vigne.

Then I'll bully her.