reminder

wget saizensen/$1.jpg

I want cotton candy to stroke my face before we go to sleep

what happened to them?

What happened to read.tomochan.today?

The best Tomo so far.

this

I would kill to be either Tomo or Cotton in that situation

Title: Can summer make him act like that?
Panel 1
Tomo: I feel like Jun's been kind of weird lately.
Panel 2
Tomo: Now that I think about it, he didn't seem very excited back at the beach either.
Panel 3
Tomo: Even when I invited him to the fireworks...could it be?
Panel 4
Tomo: ...heat stroke?
Carol: mmmnot quite, mumble mumble

The redraw was too hard yesterday and they were too tired
so they shut it all down

Truly, Tomo-chan is the densest

CAROL CUTE

And then Tomo glances over to catch Akemi trying to sneak into Misuzu's bed.

>All this foreshadowing will just lead into another misunderstanding

I like where this is going. I sense a role reversal and a repeat of the first page.

>Heat stroke

I'm tempted to shop a block of wood onto Tomo's neck. Thanks for TL

>Carol: mmmnot quite, mumble mumble

Hue

If scientist discover a really dense new element they should name it either Tomomium or Junon

Dammit, Tomo.

It's not denseness. It's just low self esteem on both sides. She thinks she's not good enough for him (not feminine) and as such it's hard for her to read too much into his actions. And he thinks he's not good enough for her (not manly enough) and as a result also dismisses anything that can bring hope.

The final note before everything exploded indicated it was due to [current year].

>Tomo was the dense, oblivious one all along

Sasuga Fumita.

yukata tomo-chan

ABEEEEEEEEEEEE-sama

Is there a way to load the latest tomo-chan strip without loading the other 100+ of them on the official website? Or at least jump to the latest one without scrolling through everything?

Abe happened.

Seems about right.

change the page number in the URL

The twi_yon twitter has the most recent comic at the top.

Where the fuck is my Carol volume? I was promised Carol not Jun AKA the worst part of this manga.

More like she wakes up and see Misuru looking like she just spent a night in hell as her mom has a carol like face on still asleep

who is this abe?

Tomboys are for
Getting in fights with her
Playing sports with her
Watching kung-fu movies with her and trying to copy the moves
Teasing her and laughing when she gets mad and pouts
Letting her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
Flipping her back over so that you can stare into each other's eyes
Protecting her from bullies even though you know she can handle herself
Walking home with her at sunset after a long day of running around and getting into trouble
Cheering her on and always supporting her, win or lose
Throwing her a victory barbeque where you make all her favorite foods
Massaging her legs, shoulders, and back
Holding her close and telling her you love her
Reassuring her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world when she gets jealous of the more feminine girls
Accepting all of her girlish sensibilities, no matter how much she hates you finding out about them
Patting her head
Getting caught in the rain during a cross country run and having to huddle together with her under an abandoned bus stop waiting for it to pass
Holding her hand in public
Making her try on cute dresses when you're out on a date even though you know she'll never buy one
Buying her sexy black lace lingerie, only for her to wear spats over them
Tracing your finger over the tanlines she got during the summer and feeling how warm her skin is
Having her jump into your arms and kiss you after spending time apart over vacation
Introducing her to your parents
Marriage
Carrying her over the threshold of your new home to start a life together while she punches you in the shoulder and pouts that she can walk just fine herself
Gently laying her down on the bed
Whispering into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her toned body
Spending an entire night making passionate love to each other
Raising a new generation of tomboys with
Loving unconditionally as you grow old together
These are the things that tomboys are for

shinzo "procreate" abe

Blame Michlan

what is that?

Not sure if this will be useful for somebody with good fonts, there's still a couple of places to fix but those are gonna be hard. Posting so as to not duplicate efforts.

YOU WILL BE FOREVER ALONE

What a fuckin hero.

We established this like three hundred chapters ago.

I feel like one of these times there's going to be something different and nobody will notice.

The contrast between this page and the previous. This is so ironic it's almost poetic.

thanks user

>cuddly carol
>hanabi deito
>happening
Fumita has heard our prayers. What a time to be alive.

Heh.. heat stroke. Because Jun's pretty hot himself, amirite or amirite?

that was intentional user. shows Tomo going through the same thought process as Jun with the punchline being that she gets it so completely wrong.

of course it's intentional. you're right except he also gets it completely wrong as well. Although she's way worse.

It's a /u/ Episode

Why is Carol so based?

He's not completely wrong, he just doubts himself. He thinks Tomo might be into him but can hardly allow himself to believe it. He has some kind of mental block preventing him from accepting it. The gag is that Tomo is just straight up dumb in comparison.

Jun draws the right conclusion but goes into denial at the end.

Tomo did the equivalent of attempting a soccer shot on goal and shooting it into the bench.

LIGHTNING FAST

>#dropout

>Can hardly allow himself to believe it

What? He clearly knows. He just

>Doesn't want their relationship to turn awkward like it does with the twins
>Is afraid of killing the relationship (maybe)
>Still looks up to her and doesn't feel like he's surpassed her yet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Can't_Understand_What_My_Husband_Is_Saying

>tumbl--

Oh wait

great

Holy shit this is awful

Drop in

>He clearly knows.
He clearly doesn't want to know. He can't know in the first place if that's the case.

That fang though it's getting bigger.

>lack of grammar
At least try, man.

Is read.tomochan.today kill?

>tumblr

>#dropout

>He clearly doesn't want to know. He can't know in the first place if that's the case

I don't understand what you are saying

Tell me what's awful about it, friend.

Like, really I wanna know so I can get better.

I'll need to whip my TL.

He doesn't know because he hasn't thought about it. He hasn't thought about it because he doesn't want to know.

Title is mistranslated, everything else is phrased awkwardly

I'll stick with , thank you very much.

The grammar is the only real thing.
You could be more autistic about your fonts, too, but that's a much smaller thing.

>he hasn't thought about it

About Tomo liking him? We just confirmed yesterday that he thinks about it quite often. Especially when she confessed to him.

it's shit

The only issue I have is with the first panel. It should probably be "I feel like... Jun's been acting weird recently"
Otherwise it's all small nitpicky issues that don't really matter much

He doesn't think the two are related, which definitely throws a wrench into the works, but in both directions. He doesn't connect the two, but he notes something different about page 1.
It's really something that we just don't have the info for, yet again.
It's almost like he's actually writing a genuine highschool romance or something.

today carol wasn't shit

thanks for doing it, it just seems a bit stilted the way things are phrased

>everything else is phrased awkwardly
Wouldn't that be fitting for the manga, nyuk nyuk?

Though, I don't think my TL really put much thoughts into it since he said he was busy with something.
But hey, if anyone is willing to help us with our group for QC (or TL for this case), check us out

I don't the understand the correlation of heat stroke to fireworks.

Misuzu pls

>dropout
thanks sempia

The phrasing could be better in your version and is inferior to the one posted minutes after this thread went up.

Why didn't you just use the translation from ?
user translations are usually pretty good and if there are mistakes, someone would chime in.

Also, Carol's bubble is missing the small munya munya on the side. Actually reference the raw when you typeset. Don't just stick things into the bubble.

they're all summer activities, Tomo just thinks he's acting off in general because of the summer.

>Though, I don't think my TL really put much thoughts into it since he said he was busy with something.

Why would anyone want to work under someone that can't even do anything for themselves?

i actually took my translator's text. I think we'll v2 it because I'm not proud of it

Oh, right.

kick that useless translator and use these instead

The one ITT isn't always great, though. Maybe just forward this TL to the guy and see what he thinks.

>newfag

if your tl is open to suggestions show him and point out how the language used makes it flow smoother from one idea to another rather than jumping

Come on michanon thats basic thinking