Why is the word “Nigger" so offensive?

So i’m a North-African and i’ve been called by a lot of downgrading terms in my life (not that i get offended by them because i’m not a whiny SJW). So black Americans also have this downgrading term called ;“Nigger”. From what i understand, this word is extremely foul, evil and probably the most offensive thing you can say to an Afro-American person.
But what i don’t understand is why?

I know it has a deeply rooted history in slavery when black people where considered lower than any other race and even equal to animals. But unlike the terms i’ve been called in my life this exact term doesn’t have a clear downgrading definition. The word “Nigger” literally comes from the Spanish word “Negro” or “Negra” which means “Black”. I don’t see the “big" issue here since this is technically true. Why do Afro-Americans get offended by something they actually are?

I’m pretty sure slave and plantation owners originally used the word in co-relation with the color of their skin and not as a downgrade. Maybe this was the case in a later phase when the word was spread trough out American society, but not originally since they would have come up with something else instead than their skin color to downgrade them. I can understand it had a downgrading meaning when being black was considered something bad in American society, but aren’t hose times are over?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/412898-black-bostonians-net-worth-8-dollars/
worldstarhiphop.com
dinduplantation.com/forum/
chimpmania.com/forum/forum.php
google.com/search?safe=off&client=safari&rls=en&tbm=isch&q=A Wyatt Mann niggers&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjSsJOt7YXYAhUd24MKHSyLCXgQvwUIJSgA&biw=938&bih=662&dpr=2
youtu.be/rFs0fm_Btyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they used to remember their names, their tribes. They used to have oral history. They were punished for talking on the fields, they were punished for singing to their children. Grandparents who couldn't even speak the same language as their grandchildren.

The only word they all knew and shared between cities and clans, between generations, was "nigger". It was the name the white man called them. It was like a safe-word, because if you met another nigger, you knew you were probably gonna get some hooch and not the fuckin whip.

slide thread is sage

The only niggers that were punished were the ones that were disobedient or caused trouble, such as stealing or fighting with other slaves. Since it’s in their nature to act that way most of them ended up getting the whip, and of course the white man gets blamed for their behavior.

The nigger is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a nigger and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Is it "a group of nigger" or "a group of niggers"?

Don't care. I want to inform myself, not search for attention like most virgins on this site.

Thats a whole different way too look at it. The fact that generations of people had no culture of their own can be harmful to self awareness, confidence and self worth. It's probably not so surprising then that they get offended by a word that has no clear downgrading definition.

Of course whitey gets blamed. blacks are a loud, musical race. if you wanted quiet field workers you should have invaded vietna-oh. wait.

look at dis bad goy

And this is exactly what boggles my mind.

thats a good question nigger

Fuck off nigger

technically it's a "noggin of niggers" but more commonly just "group of niggers", regular -s plural.

>Proper use of comma
You would be what is called an "uncle tom" in the US.

I'm brown and muslim. I'm not a racist but i also fucking hate (((them))). That's probably the only thing me and and the people on Sup Forums have in common.

Its humiliating because they associate it with us owning them like cattle. Colored, negro, black, darkie. All those words conjure up their abysmal history as fucking cattle, thus they run away and make up another stupid fucking word to describe themselves, but then that same word is used to describe their complete fucking mediocrity and pathetic nature.

I'm not black and i don't have anything with white people. I live in a predominantly black/maghrebi muslim neighborhood and everyone here has the same views as i have. We don't care about the word nigger and we hate kikes.

So is the word "jew". People create their own reputation.
As far as there is a culture to "act black", word "nigger" would be as downgrading, as these acts.
Do not act black. Act to the best of your intellectual abilities instead.

Go back to Africa. The west is full.

Word "muslim" has its own downgrading qualities, amerite.

i'd call it a nogpack

"Nigger" brings for the sum of all their weaknesses and history as being sex toys for white southerners and disposable laborers. These weren't noble peoples from the beginning, the africans that sold them sold them because they were either teh dregs of their own societies or conquered peoples.

It just describes their failures with one word as it is associates with their very being as a people of failure.

"tanned germans"

North sold its slave to south right before the emancipation declaration.
Yankees are the worst.

They are my countrymen now. Im not going to shit on them. SORRY RUSSO BOT U CANT DEEVID MURIKA ANEEEMOO.

Further proof that a homogeneous society is a harmonious society. Do you feel collective guilt for trading your brethren for gunpowder and horses?

I feel like Afro-Americans are a complete race of their own. Here in Europe you will not find black people with such low self-esteem and self-worth.

Most blacks don't really care about the word that much and regularly refer to one another as niggers.

White liberals are the ones who really freak out over the word, mostly as a performative act of virtue signalling to other white liberals to show off how progressive and tolerant they are. They get a couple of self-hating leftist blacks like Ta-Nehisi Coates to play along in exchange for a book deal, and suddenly you've got a whole movement crying about the word nigger.

The West is full because of people like me. If we go back the west isn't full anymore.

нeмeцкиe гpaждaнe* ;)

Nah i'm pretty charmed when people call me a muslim. It's the best religion you can have.

A brazilian friend of mine told me that there "nigger" is the polite term and "black" is their nigger. I'm definitely not testing that out.

12 nigs to a nog

They hate the fact that a good portion of them are around a third white.

Idk I see the same nigger culture is being quickly exported to Britain VIA Maghrebi and turkmen. It'll probably spread to Africans as well.

I'm a Moor. My ancestor had their fair share in the African slave-trade but they never sold their own people unlike Sub-Saharans.

If you've ever met a nigger you'd understand why it's an insult to be called a nigger. The American Nigger is so uniquely terrible they are despised by every single race on the planet, including actual Africans.

Nothing you have read here about niggers is "just a meme." In most cases it can't even properly sum up how bad a nigger actually is. Foreigners just can't believe we're telling the truth when we talk about niggers because it all sounds so fantastically exaggerated, but it isn't. Take the worst stories you've ever ehard about a nigger, and remember, niggers are even worse than that.

8 chinks to a chunk
60 boongs to a billabong
4 gooks to a nook

>If we go back the west isn't full anymore.

Sounds like a good deal. It's not like the majority of north africans are contributing members of society.

tfw King hassan II of Morocco used to walk on the backs of nigger slaves. tfw he called out berber scum for the filth that they were.

Even black people refuse to allow themselves to be called by a Mexican word. Mexicans are that gross.

I have no problem with brown people, they just need to get out of white countries (you can prosper in your homeland), but to reset from the mess the kikes have caused we are probably gonna need a race war, on the flip-side of that, white countries should stop meddling in other people's affairs.

They need to keep up the facade to guilt whitey into gibs. This is the only reason it is so offensive and will cause massive chimpouts

that's what you get when you have a population that's been raised from birth to take free gibs and act like niggers for the past 80 years.

Smaller groups, 4-15ish are a niggle, 16-29 is a naggle. 14 niggers is a "full tree"

Niger means black in latin therefore Nigeria and Nigger.
Every other term like negroid, negro, black man, person of color, colored person,... are all cuck sjw words to avoid the hystorical connotation of the word nigger.
And liberals are actually capable of downgrading words such as faggot because they control the msm and grow generation in more and more cucked societies where certain words are considered the devil incarnate.

If you talk about "HipHop" culture the yes, it is very widespread even in my own neighborhood. But the difference between Afro-Americans and European Africans whether they're Maghrebi or Sub-Saharan is that the European ones actually know and respect their own history. They will never abandon their own values and culture for an imported foreign culture that promotes degeneracy. Mostly it's just a fase with teenage boys.

I believe you, however i don't believe they're worse then Roma gypsies and kikes lol.

Hassan II was based as fuck.

And yeah most north-africans in the West have pretty bad behavior, i have to admit. But they're still my people and if a race-war ever breaks out i will side with them.

‘Not a typo’: Disbelief as Boston Globe confirms median net worth of black Bostonians is $8 rt.com/usa/412898-black-bostonians-net-worth-8-dollars/

>in Boston, niggers are liberally worthless.

Black nationalists "appropriated" the term nigger during the Civil Rights Movement period because it was used primarily in the South as a term of denigration as part of Jim Crow/Segregation. The idea was to make it a term of solidarity between black people and to segregate white and black American dialects and to weaponize it against white people who could then be painted as biggots. It originated in an effort by black people and anti-segregationists to promote the use of the term "colored" as a more polite, similar to the slightly later effort to replace "feeble-minded" with "retarded."

If there was an upheaval and the native white population demanded you all go back to north africa, would you do it?

I don't have any animosity towards arabs or any other shitskins on a personal level, but you all need to go back tbqh

I was born here because of (((Geo-politics))). If (((they))) get out of our countries i wouldn't mind to prosper over there. Other then that, i also have no problem with nazis since they were the ones who should have won the second World War.

I believe that the answer is that they've been deliberately programmed to react with mindless emotion and violence when someone who is not black, especially a white person, uses the word. It's just another way for (((them))) to promote the "ebil huwity"/"us vs them" dynamic.
>captcha: Mexico rise
Fuck outta here with that Reconquista bullshit (((Google))).

>if a race-war ever breaks out i will side with them.

Ofcourse, it is only natural. But the big question is, would you also side with the turken ? :^) I'd take a marokaan over a turk any fucking day of the week despite Borgerocco and Molenbeek. Moroccans for the most part have some sort of respect for Belgium. They master the language and barely have an accent. While fucking turks who have lived here for 3 fucking generations still talk like fucking retards who just got here "Menier waarum is moeten invullen die dop papier?"

Jews are to blame. Black people need to turn their hate at the right direction. These people are not white, they say so themselves.

I definitely would. But your country isn't helping neither by disabling prosperous regions like Libya or the Levant. People who are against immigration need to recognize the fact that most immigrants are here due to the fact that the west exploited from their regions. And this is not the fault of the common people, this is the fault of the (((governments))) who allow this exploitation. You will never solve the immigrant crisis if you're not willing to recognize this problem first.

I absolutely agree. Most of this shit is the result of the kikes that run everything. But you also have to recognize that your people are being used as a biological weapon against europe.

North Africa has always been a shit hole. Don't blame the West. Your people are a burden to any land you inhabit.

Because every time I utter it, it triggers the inter-generational genetic PTSD niggers suffer from being whipped to make them do a hard day's work for once.

Jus cuz!

/thread

nothing worse than being a nigger

You're the first person i've ever heard preferring Moroccans over Turks, i'm charmed lol. Turks and Moroccans have a friendly rivalry going on, just like Dutch people and Belgians. But at the end of the day i think they will both fight together since being muslim is more important than having a nationality for most of these people whether they're white, brown or black. I don't know about other Moroccans, but i really love this country and culture, so i'm secretly hoping a race war will never brake out.

>Cradle of civilization
>always been a shithole

To be fair if you threw me in jail and told me to stamp license plates, I'd be a bit salty too. The difference is my time in jail isn't cause for my ancestors to act like animals hundreds of years after the fact.

A neighbourhood.

>I believe you, however i don't believe they're worse then Roma gypsies and kikes lol.

Think again worldstarhiphop.com

dinduplantation.com/forum/

The word Nigger means ignorant or uneducated because slaves didn't read or write or speak very well.

>we're not a shit hole, remember that shit we did 5,000 years ago

chimpmania.com/forum/forum.php

google.com/search?safe=off&client=safari&rls=en&tbm=isch&q=A Wyatt Mann niggers&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjSsJOt7YXYAhUd24MKHSyLCXgQvwUIJSgA&biw=938&bih=662&dpr=2

>back when black people were considered lower

lmao, they still are considered lower. That's the whole point of giving them free shit in America, it's because they are lower and can't function in a normal society. They can't even clean up their own neighborhoods. In America, we literally have trucks that have to drive down nigger neighborhoods every week and sweep the entire street, and I'm being dead serious. And it's like that in every city in every nigger neighborhood.

Yes and greece was the birthplace of Europe and the West. Times change. Soon Europe the craddle of modern civilisation will be a shithole if things do not change.

Yes they are worse then gypsies and Jews in the way that they are more dangerous. Come walk through pretty much any American city at night and you especially being a foreigner will not make it out alive.

I'm from 3600, Turks are by far the most obnoxious imo. Moroccans are only obnoxious until high school after that it cools down for the majority. You always have exceptions but they are bottom of the barrel low income/eduction. From my experience, Turks "hate" Moroccans more than vice versa. And it's nice to hear you don't have a hate boner for this country. I hope that shit doesn't hit the fan here in belgeland. and it probably wont because the only thing most Belgians do is complain in the HLN.be comment section lel.

fuck you pet muslim

go lick some western ass you honorless little bitch

fucking arabs are always same. you have no national pride no culture no honor. you west slaves

And here we have the classic "Ajuin"

It's not.

It's the power to deny whites something. If you can control the word for dirty black, you control the idea.

Because it's a magical world that gives them an excuse to have a tantrum. The average black american has been rendered an adult toddler by the welfare system and is weaponized by prison. Generation upon generation have no concept of accountability or self-awareness, and those that do are shunned by the others until they either leave or play the part.

It must be frustrating for international blacks, getting grouped in with American blacks in the cultural consciousness because how saturated the world is with American media.

>The word “Nigger” literally comes from the Spanish word “Negro” or “Negra” which means “Black”. I don’t see the “big" issue here since this is technically true. Why do Afro-Americans get offended by something they actually are?
It is an attempt to control white language. A long time ago "negro" would have been a proper and educated term for a black person.

> When your whole understanding of black American history is based on your own emotions and left wing indoctrination

youtu.be/rFs0fm_Btyk

Actually African Americans had a very rich cultural history both from Africa and that which they developed in slavery that was more westernized. Bowling green John is a perfect example of Mississippi black culture of course until the jews destroyed Black American traditional culture after the civil rights movement and brainwashed every nigger into the “yo yo yo I’m a thug gangster meme” now black American culture is futrther back then it was before they got brought to America in the slave ships

If you get enough together, it's a giganigger.

Nigger was used as a short name to call slaves because they were originally captured by black warring tribes and were prisoners of war (between opposing african tribes) and sold into slavery by their own people. The first set of slaves came from Nigeria, so they were called niggers. It became offensive because it became the norm to just call a black person a nigger regardless if they came from nigeria or from any other area of Africa. No niggers cared until the late 60s really because a name was nothing compared to worrying about being lynched. After the civil rights movement of the early 1900s, male niggers were allowed to vote- White women still didn't have the right to vote, so they used the niggers as a way to protest civil rights and the right to vote, in which the government finally caved in and gave both women and niggers the right to vote. Just like everything else that gets fucked up in the world, we can thank feminism for screwing everything up, giving rights to subhuman people that act like monkeys, as if they were truly a human being, all in the name of manipulation to get more rights for women. Same thing happened in the 60s, when white middle class women decided it would be a good idea to end segregation and allowed the animals to shit where white people eat.