Was it justified Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VBUUx0jUKxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

checked and kek'd

told you, buy a belt nigger.

out of the loop, fill me in

Who cares? It was two dumbasses meeting in the night. The one with a gun survived.

No, it wasn't reasonable, even given the totality of circumstances.

aND YOU DO THE HOKEY POKEY AND TURN YOURSELF ABOUT, THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT

lurk moar faggot.

What happened?

youtu.be/VBUUx0jUKxc

Not everyone has unlimited time to browse a Bhutanese underwater basket weaving forum like yourself.

No. He would be in jail in every other western Country.

No.

Shaver immediately surrendered and dropped to the floor with his hands out front. There were half a dozen officers on the scene. One of them should've secured Shaver on the floor instead of barking contradictory orders at a half drunk guy fearing for his life. There was absolutely no reason to have to "crawl" towards the officers. In fact, it just made the situation more dangerous for both parties. Power tripping manlet with an itchy trigger figer aside the situation was handled horribly.

SIMON SAYS SIT ON YOUR HEAD PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND BEHIND YOUR HEAD CROSS YOUR LEGS AND CRAWL BEFORE ME, WORM

Never have the stakes been so high. Every spin brings you closer to death.

Not really. Either way cops did a bad job trying to arrest this tard

if the cop wasnt a manlet the guy would be alive.

I would have gone to jail if I did this to some sandnigger overseas.

>another amerimutt insane shooter

sigh...

"he could have been reaching for a gun"

yeah but wouldn't you see his shorts sagging pretty hard to the side if their were a weapon in there?

Those were some confusing instructions to be fair. Last time I checked crawling wasnt the same as moving on your knees with your hands in the air

No. The guy had been drinking and had a scared manlet looking for an excuse to pull that trigger. His pants were probably about to fall down, he instinctively reached back to pull them up, but by the time he remembered he wasn't supposed to move his hand backwards at all and was bringing his hand back out front, it was too late. This is real life, not CS:GO. Manlet should do time.

I bet BLM is creaming their pants right now.

HEAD BEHIND YOUR BACK CROSS YOUR ARM LEFT ARM OVER THE RIGHT ARM CRAWL AND DO A 360 JUMP AND TURN AROUND LOOK AT ME LOOK DOWN CRAWL AND DO THREE STEP ON THE LEFT HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK CROSS YOUR TOES AND CRAWL IN FRONT OF ME

American police is a fucking joke lmao

FUCKING LOL at the pic

Fucking kek

Absolutely not.

I see why the guy shot him for trying to pull his pants up thinking he was going for a gun.
But the motherfucker was on the ground crying and begging to not be shot.

Cop shouldn't have been a pussy, run up to the guy and throw him in cuffs.

he sounds like chris-chan

crawl toawards me
>starts crawling
I SAID CRAAAAAAAAAAAWL !! (yelling like a psycho)
bang bang bang bang bang bang

That video should be a required watch in elementary school

no

kek

These cops are literally insane...

Like this was probably top ten craziest shit I've ever seen in my life.

You can see this dude is absolutely no threat whatsoever, while you have him on his knees with his hands in the air just have one of your fellow officers go up to him and handcuff him, problem solved.

No were going in rambo style YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITY DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME BOY

Oh that cop is fucked.

He's already "innocent"

Power tripping soyboy. Finally got his hand on a gun and wanted to lord it over someone. The guy looks like a faggot who got bullied in highschool. Even had the phrase "you're fucked" on his rifle.
I almost always side with the police in these situations but this guy needed to do a lot more than 25 years. The guy was on his knees, crawling and begging for his life. this was a straight up execution and any jury who would let someone get away with this is retarded beyond redemption

what's going to end up happening to him? this can't just go acquitted. does anyone know the next stage of development in the case?

What he did was justified could of pulled a gun out from his pants yada yada
they could have just cuffed him though, makes me think he wanted to shoot him

Was thinking the exact same thing

Seriously? I'm pretty pro-cop gunning down degenerates but he was clearly looking for a reason to execute someone there.

Yep. Also you win the thread.

>don't reach for your back
>reaches for back
>if you do that again, you will be shot
>don't reach for your back
>reaches for back
>gets shot

Justified.

>don't be a faggot
>does a retarded shitpost
>I said stop being a faggot or you will be shot
>you get shot
>you justify it to yourself

Justified.

It's between them and God now.

wow, you're so cool. are you 5'8 too?

>tfw cops almost never shoot unarmed suspects here
>if they do they will almost certainly be sentenced
feels good not living in a police state

the thing that confuses me the most is that the same people who are pro gun ownership because they fear they will need it to keep their government in check are also the first to defend policemen who take innocent lives and the system that tells them they are right to do so

>don`t shitpost retarded shit You scared pussy
>still posts retarded shit

I find it funny how both sides of the mainstream media is pretty much silent because making a big deal about the situation could cause backlash from their viewers.

look at him !
POOR LIL SOYBOY
so scared !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally watched the video, the way he reaches behind himself looks very sketchy from the officers point of view, the cop could have given better instructions but I think this one is justified

Are you that fucking retarded? The only reason anyone heard about this at all is that the cop got off free and clear in his "trial" already

Why would they? Black lives matter, and Shaver was white

You'd justify anything with anything, statist

That's it. Double jeopardy prevents his being re-tried. You can be tried again and acquitted after being found guilty, but you can't be retried after being acquitted or found innocent.

>Justified?
No

It was a shitshow from the cops and the gunner is clearly an questionable character
Understandble though people still do stupid shit when been detained by police ie people trying to escape after the handcuffs have been put on

>shitposts about a shitpost about a shitpost
>guns blazing everywhere
>shit flying
>bullets hitting the shit
>shit hitting the fan
>Poland has to clean the bathroom in the end anyway

Legally, yes.

In reality, no.

Even if he was a nigger that was fucked up

>I think this one is justified
everything is justified if You are a scared pussy and scared of a crying man on his knees

If that was the exchange, fine. That wasn't the exchange. "Don't reach for your back" is not a set of words the manlet said, let alone a set he said twice.

Cop literally wanted to kill someone. Other cop responds 'good kill' and is grinning. The incompetency... This is released a full year later. Only reason he got off the hook was this video was not provided for evidence, his daddy was 20 year police vetted and an attorney with jew juice now. No, it was not justified. This was over a complaint of an air soft rifle, btw.

I've watched the footage, he kept doing stupid shit after having attracted Police attention for having done stupid shit. His hand went to his waistline, the Police shot in self-defence in fear of him having a weapon. It's what he gets for being a dumbass.

No. Any sane cop could have seen that guy wasn't a threat, or at least handled the situation normally so this guy wasn't freaking out to begin with and make dumb mistakes while crying and blubbering.

yes, now fuck off back to /leftypol/

Can I get a link?

I bet it was a bigger. He most likely deserved it.

Good thing that he did 0 years and 0 days and 0 months

hahahahahaha

>/leftypol/
don`t be mad piggy
there are NO bikelocks on Sup Forums retard

Yes.

Man, this is so fucked up.

Can anyone comment on why they made the guy crawl towards them? Is this a common LEO tactic?

I thought it was most safe to have the person lay there so they could be detained.

The moron shouldn't have reached behind himself, why the fuck did he do that? It makes no sense.

After looking at the picture of the officer he looks like some manlet tryhard who let his adrenaline get the best of his senses and allowed himself to shoot a defenseless, non-aggressive, sobbing, pathetic idiot to death.

What would happen if I she payed on her backside down and one at a time I stepped on her tits so that the palms of my bottom hands were putting the full weight of them on her

This, but also he was intoxicated and they asked him if he was inebriated, should have said yes. I am sure that they would have handled it differently. But the dude just wanted to shoot him from the beginning

standard is
hands up, turn around, slowly walk towards me

He reached back to pull his pants up, and remembered too late (due to intoxication) that he wasn't supposed to reach back. You can see him realize his mistake mid-motion and begin to reach back forward, but too late.

They were already on the ground

Also, only reason I can see they they made them both crawl instead of walking up and cuff is because there was a possibility of a shooter around the corner. Makes at least a little sense, but is no excuse for what happened.

He was told not to reach around his back and around his waistband, and he failed to follow simple directions, it was justified.

Manlet cop was scared, he wanted to show he's a big boy with his boomstick so that the other big boys didn't pick him up by the underpants and throw him back into the manlet pit.

let's give this a shot

It was necessary to have them crawl. There could have been someone with a rifle in the room waiting to ambush. Also the person barking orders and the shooter are different people. Yes the orders were fucked up and contradictory, but he did reach near his wasteband and that can justifiably be interpreted as a threat

telling a suspect to crawl is the most retarded shit ever.
It`s not safe because his arms are swinging weirdly. plus his hands are not visible because of his head and back covering it.

No, I hope the police officer gets killed through vigilante justice, because he sure as hell won't face any charges in front of a jury.

lol.. firstly none of that was said..

secondly, I can't imagine how nervous I'd be with a squad of baboons chimping out with assault rifles pointing at me barking all kinds of retarded commands.

Should have been simple.

Hands up, don't move.

Walk over, handcuff.

Powertrip over.

fee fi fo fum
i smell filthy yankee scum
thinks his guns will make him free
shot by faggot cop's decree
though revolution promises
bootlicking he practices
suck my dick you yankee fucks
enjoy getting shot something something cucks

no. the guy was freaking the fuck out and instead of de-escalating a situation the cop created a situation where any mistake would get the guy killed. and then created the situation by telling him to keep his ankles crossed and keep his hands above his head and crawl forward. i would argue he did that on purpose or was grossly negligent at the very minimum. from the way he sounded it did look like he did it on purpose.

You anti-cop faggots don't belong on Sup Forums, grow up and respect authority like an adult, like a white person.

>There could have been someone with a rifle in the room waiting to ambush
yet these fucking clowns couldnt even open the door to the room. They killed the bastard because they could

>keep your ankles crossed behind you
>keep your hands up in the air
>now crawl forward

i would like to see you try to do this, not in the safety of you home but in a stressful situation where someone is pointing a gun at you and yelling these instructions. go on, do it. if you fail you die. sounds fair yeah you cocksucking piece of sht.

Cops are people.

There are good people, and bad people.

Being a cop doesn't automatically make you good, or bad.

Grow up, hick.

This.
The problem is the guy came out of his room saw police with guns and immediately hit the floor. He was on his way down before the police even said anything.
If he just froze and listened to them, they'd have told him turn around, hands on your head, then walk back.
It's is only one of the many things I find wrong with this though.

the female managed to do it and lived. it was basically an accelerated form of eugenics. nothing of value was lost

>not on green

LITERALLY IMPOSSSCOOOPS

Hey!

You're no better than them. Other side of the same retarded coin, m9
Quit justifying a game of CoD.

they didnt ask him if he was inebriated. watch the video again. the question ended with "will you follow my instructions" to which he replied yes. its a shitty retarded way to ask two questions at once in a high stress situation which the cop handled like an absolute fuckwad