Which one Sup Forums?

Which one Sup Forums?

right because it has more detail
left for nostalgia and charm

left because right is too animey

Left because right is NOT cute.

The 90's, though I'm manga master race. There are some things they did in the anime that I didn't like.

Sailor Moon Crystal has a really small face for such big eyes, it looks so odd. What the hell were they thinking.

Left is genuinely really beautiful handpainted cell-art animation. Right makes me want to kill myself.

Is the 90s show worth a shit? Does it have much filler, any filler, since it's supposedly a MOTW concept?

left. right looks scrawny as fuck

It's mostly filler for actual little girls, but there's lots of good intense shit in there. Ikuhara plots for example. Don't watch the whole thing, look up which arcs/eps are worthwhile for an adult viewer.

Left was my first ever anime crush, right is a fucking stick insect.

Yeah, it has a lot of filler. Luckily you can search Google for some guides to no filler episodes. Some of them are pretty good, actually.
Crystal on the other hand follows the manga closely and as such has 0 filler.

The new onw looks like shit, I like her with more meat.

Right looks like shit.

Who's your favorite/best girl?
Mine are Mercury and Venus. I had a crush on both as a kid.

It's constant filler, but if you like the characters then it's all good to watch.

Also, a lot of the filler is completely nonsensical in a wonderfully self-aware way, so the show carries itself through on charm.

she's got some major noodle arm in the bottom right there

Sailor Moon's story is Precure-level trash; the "filler" is the only reason to watch it

This. It's like trying to skip the filler in K-On. Just watch something else if you don't like it.

the main issue is the hair in Crystal.
It doesn't look bad otherwise.
They really fucked up with the hair though.

left

>Sailor Moon's story is Precure-level trash

Sailor Moon has the best plot of any anime ever made and is absolutely a main reason to watch it. People claim that want a pure SoL Sailor Moon, yet then hate the season that does that best.

Left is a lot cuter.