Admit Jake Paul is the new king of youtube and your pathetic Swedish NAZI is now irrelevant

Admit Jake Paul is the new king of youtube and your pathetic Swedish NAZI is now irrelevant.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA
youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When will he become a she?

White people descended from albinism. spread the word.

lmao look at that traplet

Every time I see that pic I am reminded how most past cultures have legends about white and red haired people gifting them with civilization. Truly godlike people.

I must break you

Truly ashamed of themselves. You live in fear of reality. Pathetic. Born out of disease and too afraid to admit it.

You clearly know nothing about genetics

You are ashamed of yourself. Nice birthmarks.

WE

>Jake Paul

who?

Every step in evolution is a mutation. Every mutation is a basically a genetic disease. Some diseases have better prognoses than other diseases. For example, being a nigger is a more severe disease than being an anglosaxon.

Pathetic defense mechanism. The truth is coming for you, and you will drown in your hubris. You cant handle the truth. Top left david duke.

Nah, theres nothing you can say. Because the reality of the matter is, you are SO ASHAMED of what you really are, you did everything in your power to hide the truth from the masses.

why do /;l,/ hate jake pail

WUZ

WUZ

Jake Paul will die because of aids and coke

>leaf
who?

lol
its Dolph

>you are SO ASHAMED of what you really are
Well fundamentally I am, as is every human being that is conscius of his animal nature. But all in all, being white is the least shameful option. Feels good.

that's CIA's solution to everything

You're afraid.

KANGZ

Nah being white is nothing but a lie. Albinism, coming from the latin word albus, literally meaning white. Nothing but albino descendents living in shame of who and what they are. How will others respect you, when you cant even respect yourself. You are living a lie.

Is that the cast for A View To A Kill remake?

Youre scared. Ive already won, the truth is out. Its only a matter of time before you swallow it.

N SHIEEET

Oh hey bino hows it goin

Oh you know just freeing white ppl from the matrix of their enslavement.

There is nothing contradictory in our views. The origins of white skin IS albinism, as you say. But whiteness in itself is so much more than just the skin. I don't think you will ever understand it without experiencing it firsthand. I pity you for that.

Pussy.

actually trying to promote it

NIGGUH

What the fuck are you on about you're retarded. Once a population is separated it becomes is own unique population so while they may have started as albinos eventually they became their own unique race.

Be silent worm

WUZ

no no no. Whiteness is ALBINISM. And you are too collectively ashamed to admit. You wont get a crumb til you pass step 1. Owning up to your reality. And you will, all in due time. Soon.

Don't bother reasoning with him. He's just a shitposter trying to get a good laugh.

Who? What? That just sounds like gibberish and made up names. What a fucking faggot

>And you are too collectively ashamed to admit

But I just did...

Logan Paul is bigger

Im not even black, theres goes your weak arguement ya little bitch. You are scared shitless by your own reality. Pathetic.

Sure, we may have. But we're still functioning far better than poo in loos and niggers.

HOL UP

cradle of aryan bloodlines is in india.

The one with long hair could pass for a canadian

Cool. You keep plugging along i'll catch ya next thread and give a hey then too. Have good one Bino

No no no, your race doesnt exist. You are the descendents of albinos and collectively far too ashamed to admit it. You are scared of the taste of your own hubris. The real subhumans. Born out of deficiency disease. Priceless.

You are in same boat, youre afraid.

AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO

oops wrong pic

Yeah but look around, your peers. They are scared shitless. "Nyuh uhhh, thats not trueee" They are afraid. They should be. Because they will choke on their hubris.

Jake Paul is totally a organic and real (((e-celeb))) goys

The Amerimutt meme really did a number on you didn't it, mutt?

>They don't know about Jake Paul
>They don't listen to his godly music

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA

SO HOL UP HOL UP
*steals*

At least poos and niggers dont live in shame of themselves. They dont live a lie. You live in an artificial matrix because your ego is too weak to handle reality.

SO U BE SAYIN
*gets jiggy wit it*

Joke is on you, I don't have peers

It sounds paradoxical, but dark skin, while unattractive in itself, is actually a boon to shitskins because it obfuscates the true extent of their ugliness by masking their features. Albinos allow us to see how hideous these creatures actually are. It's amazing.

Im not even black, pathetic defense mechanism. Living in shame. Sad.

Who the fuck is Jake Paul?

Who? And who gives a fuck anyway?

I did admit that Caucasians are descended from albinos but the Caucasian race/population has been separated from them for so long that they have undergone other genetic changes that make them unique from just being the albino population of Indians

SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*eats a skittle*

White people developed their white skin because less melanin = more vitamin D absorption. After people spread out and took roots in higher latitudes, it was evolutionary beneficial to develop white skin. People at lower latitudes kept brown/black skin as it protected them from the constant direct sunlight. Albinism is different than just being white. White albinos look different from regular white people.

Eat a dick, leaf. Maybe if you stopped obsessing about race and "muh nazis" you could actually be able to process the problem at hand, namely, the New World Order. just because you suck SJW cock doesn't mean they're not gonna come for your precious maple syrup factory of a country.

youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es

Let it out subhuman, I know the true reason you lash out. (Your mothers divorce)

AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*checks for nearest KFC*

he bought that nigger for a goat & a can of Arizona tea!

You got a friend in me. You have more courage then the common rabble. More honor than the bulk of your masses.

No thanks I dont associate with americans

U BE SAYIN
*collects welfare*

Hmm yes, you are collectively ashamed of yourselves, being that you are not a race, but descendants of those affected by a disease.

AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
*does the crip walk*

Even if you admit it, your white collective lives in continual shame of their origins. You run and hide from the factors that brought you here. Good on you for grabbing life by the horns and dealing with the truth like a man. Now help me raise consciousness so we can awake the rest of the world.

SO U BE SAYIN
*opens a up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown*

*sleeps with your daughter* lmao gg.

You're afraid.

HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer*

WE GON BE
*dindu nuffins*

You dont associate with women either you beta chump.

Why live in shame?
I'm Hispanic btw

Checked and keked

only virgins desire women

I have a blue eyed gf. Words you will never hear in your pathetic hillbilly life. Not so deep.

Then get out of here bootlicker.

Just because you had sex 1 time doesnt mean your not a loser now.

FINNA WE GON BE
*sucks air through teeth*

Who Jake Paul? That balding white nigger? Please.

AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
*pulls up sagging pants*

SO WE GON BE
*instinctively looks around for police*

How am I a bootlicker and why are you here

I bet her kids will look just like her

Youre so mad lol. And lonely. efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html

SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
*faints and then gets up repeatedly*