A mangaka who was bullied writing about a mangaka who was bullied writing about a mangaka who was bullied

>A mangaka who was bullied writing about a mangaka who was bullied writing about a mangaka who was bullied
This is some Inception shit, man.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangago.me/read-manga/vitamin_suenobu_keiko/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

was this the manga where the girl was caught having sex with her boyfriend in a classroom?

if not, source? i love stories about bullying.

This is how you do social ostracism. NOT whatever the fuck Watamote is trying for.

This was too melodramatic for me. I think sure I dropped it after the other aspiring mangaka hosted a party to rape her or whatever the fuck it was.

mangago.me/read-manga/vitamin_suenobu_keiko/
looks like it was. fuck. for a country with a serious bullying issue, there is a serious lack of manga about bullying.

that was the other one.

>the other one
Wait, the other what? That wasn't in Vitamin? I could have sworn it was, did I conflate two things in my head?

the one you're talking about is hope, where the girl gets raped because of some retarded reason.

Yeah. It's that one.

Well, then. Thanks for clearing that up, maybe I should reread Vitamin since I apparently don't remember it properly at all.

>you will never drop out of high school and become a managaka

>there are enough autobiographical mangas about depressed/bullied female mangaka that all of their plotlines blend together and they're easy to get mixed up

Why are all """"""""writers"""""""", and I use that term very loosely here, so arrogant and narcissistic that they thing their shitty lives are important and special enough to be published?

>""""""""writers""""""""

You only needed to do " " once, user.

Bullying in shoujo is always harsh as fuck

Girls are scary

>walk into a classroom
>someone put a vase with a single flower on top of my desk and wrote 死ね on the surface

ESL-kun doesn't speak very good English, hence his name.

>there will never be a manga about Baker-sensei losing her job and having her joy crushed by the world before eventually becoming the next Revy

It's better to modify the verb speak rather than the noun English. You should have said "ESL-kun doesn't speak English well".

Knowing the specifics of english grammar pretty much outs you as esl. Native speakers usually don't know shit like adverb and predicate.

Native speakers around the globe are practically drooling retards when it comes to their own language.

Actually, if ESL-kun was going to include the pretentious
>, and I use that term very loosely here,
He didn't technically need any quotation marks at all.

That's honestly not a good thing and I say this as native speaker, why are we PROUD of being retarded when it comes to our own language?

Because you don't consciously think about grammar when it comes to your own language. The reason why language acquisition is so harder later in life is because it doesn't come as naturally as your native language(s).

>It's better to modify the verb speak rather than the noun English
You either really are ESL or you missed a few words.

>native speakers
You mean normalfags, right?

That doesn't excuse the fact, considering adverbs, predicates, etc. are literally high school material.

Who cares, english is his second language because english-speaking people are second-tier humans.

Normalfags are the overwhelming majority, user. It's a fair generalization. Walk up to anyone on the street and ask them to explain the difference between the simple past and the present perfect, they won't have any idea what you're talking about. The same would be true of most anons, but rather than admit to that fact they'd just google it and act as if they had known it all along.

>2017
>not speaking English

>simple past and the present perfect
I was actually never taught this in school and had to google it. You are very correct.

Sell the vase off and console yourself with the knowledge that the bullies effectively had to pay you so they could pull that shit.

>cries in english
How do you cry in moonrunes?

>Open thread expecting discussion on the author/Vitamin/Japan's bullying problem
>Get shitty ESL class

You didn't pretend that you knew it all along, so I was actually wrong.

author needs to come up with more compelling reasons for why her characters get bullied.

>bullies
>having a good reason
You've never been bullied, have you?

>compelling reasons
You don't need a reason to bully. You simply pick on the weak.

うっっっっ

Is this supposed to be funny? Because I laughed.

Nice titties.

But what was the mangaka who was bullied who was written by the mangaka who was bullied who was written by the mangaka who was bullied writing about?

>inb4 being bullied

It's by the same mangaka.

>3 chapters
Why?

is it good

I liked Vitamin and Life but the bullying in Hope felt way too melodramatic and out there. Should have kept its focus on the manga-making.

It's just a one volume story.