Why are they spreading this Sup Forums I'm the youngest and I hate fagots, my older brother is ok with them

Why are they spreading this Sup Forums I'm the youngest and I hate fagots, my older brother is ok with them.

Other urls found in this thread:

ranker.com/list/top-10-anti-gay-activists-caught-being-gay/joanne
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're probably closeted. Its a fact that homophobes are usually closeted gays

cool. i'm gonna beat the shit out of my brother.

If science knows what makes you gay then that means it can be corrected. Just saying.

its just a ruse to get whites to birth only one child per family. the jews did this.

This is only true if the child has older brothers, I had two older sisters and fucked their friends while growing up.

There's also supposedly a correlation between having multiple older siblings and being a pedophile.

Why would you only have one child because of this? Just let the gay one be the outcast and pamper whatever straight sons and daughters you have.

So true, and racist usually are closet niggers, and Chris Hansen is secretly a child molester. Republicans are actually liberals and liberals are secretly CIA agents. Alligators are actually grass eaters and left is right. Now fuck off and die faggot.

>and I hate fagots

Sure you do, Nancy.

lots of anti-gay leaders have been exposed to be homosexual. Give it a google search, seriously.

>This is true, I had two older brothers and fucked their friends while growing up

I'm the oldest of three boys. My two younger brothers are gay.

Well, one is "bisexual" but that's still pretty fucking gay. I'm just glad my father isn't alive to see what two of his boys have become.

Fun fact: they both didn't "decide" to be gay until they were enrolled in college. Maybe there's a correlation there.

>what is anicdotle evidence

LOL. This is a major soyboy/faggot fantasy that provides a lot of insight to their delusional worldview.

First of all... Disliking homos and their obnoxious flaming repulsive ways is not a "phobia." I don't run away screaming and crying with fear if I see a fag.

Next, most gays and soyboys want approval and attention from straight moral men. They won't admit it, but they all do. Many homos are obsessed with having sex with straights. That's their fetish. So, when sexually normal men, who are not haunted by all these sexual problems, disapprove of them, they start finding kooky rationalizations cause it CANT POSSIBLY be their problem, the straight sexually peaceful man MUST BE HIDING SOMETHING fucked up. And because homos are delusionally narcissistic, they convince themselves that straight men disliking them actually means they want to fuck them.

It's so fucking insane it's incredible. Imagine if we applied this logic to anything else: "I hate panhandlers." Well "You must secretly want to fuck hobos, you're phobic but you really want to fuck them!!!" lol fag logic

kill them. Homos flip back and forth all the time. Its just an illness.

its to do with hormonal conditions of the womb during development and how the mother responds to testosterone produce by the previous male offspring

gross

I am gay and I still hate faggots

This

confirmed
>infiltrators

Sounds like something a faggot in denial would say

FAKE NEWS, out of my brothers in law, the older one is a homo. I think it is more likely if you have an older sister, that was born fairly recently.

ranker.com/list/top-10-anti-gay-activists-caught-being-gay/joanne

Jokes on gli science. I am bot gay just suicidato, strange and creepy as fuck

lol

archive fagget or at least link souce
i wanna know what (((science))) says now

"Science" these days.
Have the real scientists have been fired for using the wrong gender pronouns already?

If my younger and only brother turns gay I will literally beat the gay out of him

yeah that's equivalent. you fucking retard.

inb4 cognitive dissonance.

You are flat out retarded, aren't you? It helps when you are talking with adults if you know the most basic of concepts.

It's true, and here's why: everyday is little brother's turn in the barrel.

each male child a women gives birth to gets a higher dose of estrogen than the previous one because their testosterone fucks shit up

enjoy being gay, faggot

based joost, also checked

Anything they can do to normalize faggotry they will do

And it makes sense, thinking that everyone is secretly gay but better at hiding it than themselves so they go in the extremes as some twisted way to fit in and/or deal with how much they hate their gayness. But trust me, most people who hate gays just hate gays. I personally am disgusted by gay and not homosexual, but if they keep it in the bedroom i honestly couldn't care.

Other people would assume i hate gays, but i just don't really care about them that much. That's the difference between normal people and these anti gay pastors who are secretly gay. They irrationally hate them because of their issues. So if a normal dude constantly talks about gays and how disgusted he is by them, but really disgusted. Like dude gay people are so gross. He is a closet homo more likely, the other 90% just dislikes homos.

>tfw oldest child

feelsgoodman

>vice.com

Fake news

>we're born this way
>at a higher percentage under certain circumstances

Younger brother here. Older brother is a closet fag into trannies.

is accurate. Fags love to project. My brother, as well as many other fags I have been around routinely try to flip it like I'm in the closet for not buying into their degeneracy.

You're a homo too. Nice pink lips soyshit.

Is it not a phobia? People are pretty clearly repulsed by spiders

>most gays and soyboys want approval and attention from straight moral men
Literally go to /lgbt/ to find out kek

I wonder if this still applies to guys who grew up without their older brothers? Cause I've got like 5 of the motherfuckers and last time I saw one was when I wasn't even 8 yet.

It's because you become gay by being dominated sexually as a child by a much stronger male. It could be him holding you down and shoving fingers up your ass or putting his dick in your mouth or something. Of course it sometimes happens that the older brother does this to the younger brother which turns him into a fag. Boys have been fucked in the ass since the beginning of time. The natural defense mechanism we have developed is to start liking it. I can't believe I have to explain self explanitory things like this to adults...

it's because the younger child is more polarized (pampered or neglected) and therefore more susceptible to being made homo for one of any variety of reasons. This article is pushed by homo enablers to condition mothers to look for and encourage otherwise innocent faghood in children.