ITT

>ITT
Anime that hits home

I don't get it. Why?

I was a loser in high school and got kinda cool in college and was involved in a love triangle for a semester.

But were you haunted by a ghost?

Ghost of my old loser self.

Participate in the thread senpai! It's dying without you!

What anime hits home for you?

Obligatory

I regret watching it.

Fuck off with your blog thread

Well, I just finished pic related. All the ass and titties really hit me.

Man this shit was so underrated I remember following this instead of KLK. It got stupid near the end

Hikigaya is pathetic as fuck, but kinda cool. This show makes me cringe so hard from all the angst.

I honestly never once thought that Homura did anything wrong

I guess people think Log Horizon season 2 is kinda bad but the whole speech William gives about wasting his life on games but liking it anyway hit me in places I didn't know still had feeling.

>you can never go back

Never heard of it but... I think I need to watch it now.

The episode where Linda, Banri, and Yana work at the club and kind of discover their sexuality. Holy shit that brought some stuff back.

If you ever played EQ or any of the old school MMORPGs where shit was still broken and crazy then it's worth checking out. The biggest selling point for a lot of my friends who did play that stuff is that the main character isn't a swordsman or anything like that, but a support-character type.

Do you happen to be hung as fuark, user?
I don't think there has been an anime that has hit me too hard.

I guess I have a happy life(?)

Neat-o.

Just tell me it's not another one of those, "IF YOU DIE IN THE GAME YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE DESU" shows..

NHK

Well of course it is. There would be no sense of urgency otherwise.
I do not know what a fuark is but sensei is pretty neat.

pic related before I quit drinking

Nah it's a minor spoiler but adventurers respawn.

Welcome to NHK.

It allowed me to view my circumstances from an observer point of view. I could see error of my ways and the mistakes I have made. It actually helped me to get my life back on track.

>fuark
/fit/ meme, how Zyzz used to say "fuck" like "as fuck" would be "as fuark".

But sensei is 10/10 tiddies that's for sure.

Sauce?

Shinmai Maou no Testament.

I think it was the OVA.