/LGT/ Lookism General Thread

Is lookism the final redpill?
Is your racism really just a form of lookism? For example, would you choose a 2/10 white woman over a 10/10 black woman?
What's Sup Forums's ideal standard for male beauty?
What's Sup Forums's ideal standard for female beauty?
Should the ethnostate practice eugenics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wJGvx8bYg2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>near perfect facial aesthetics, skull shape and bone structure

Good looks are extremely important but nothing is more important than race.

Lookism was actually one of my first redpills, I hung out on puahate before Elliot Rodgers shut it down through his actions

why ?

eugenics is the final redpill, breeding ourselves for physical and mental superiority
this sounds like a gateway to it

>be good looking
>all the uggos have sour grapes
>women make you work harder because they don't trust you
Fucking 7/10s and under should be segregated.

>would you choose a 2/10 white woman over a 10/10 black woman?

yes
because the nigra will degrade to a -1/10 in no time, and also bringing her nog brothers/ex bfs into my life

>Why?
lul, there is no difference between race idiottt!! ALL RACES ARE SAME! hurdurr hehe iodiots believe that blacks have lower IQ than whites. lul, all races are same and only good lucks matter.!

>women make you work harder because they don't trust you
That would explain a lot.

not in my experience. They shit-test you more, but you can treat them like shit and they don't care.

It's a ridiculous question. There are no attractive nigresses. 1488

so IQ is more important than good looks ? What does it have to do with race though ? Can't you have a eugenic state based on intelligence and not race ?

More like genetically engineering a perfect society

>shit-test
What the hell is a shit-test? I've never really was interested in that all PUA/MRA bullshit, but I see that phrase being thrown aroudn all the time now.
What does it mean??

LOl is that guy a cartoon brought to life.

Shit top fucking luck for him. He could literally fuck ANYBODY he wants

100% this
if a sheboon is "attractive" she has euro ancestry

Womens all think there's some magical place where attractive men get handed sex like candy.

>bringing her nog bros and sis into my life

>10/10 black woman

There is no such thing. A woman that is a 10/10 among her fellow blacks would be about 7/10 comparing her to white women.

A power play. If you're a good-looking male, she wants to own you and she wants to KNOW that she owns you. Shit-tests/power plays are just her way of seeing if she has you under her leash, yet. If you're an uglier dude the girl generally accepts that you're just happy to be with her, but a good-looking guy needs to be tested.

>so IQ is more important than good looks ?
Immensely
> What does it have to do with race though ?
There is a literally a direct correlation between race and IQ. It's no longer nurture, nature has taken course.
>Can't you have a eugenic state based on intelligence and not race ?
Because you can't allow the mix-breeding of lesser cultures.

You can treat them like shit being not good-looking too. It's even stronger if you treat them like shit meanwhile you are not that good looking, they feel even more shamed and astonished that she can't control you she being more atractive than you and you being mediocre looking.

>a eugenic state based on intelligence wouldn't be racist.
that's funny goy.

>ALL RACES ARE SAME!

and i've spotted the nigger

So it's culture that counts not race. What about building your state based on culture and IQ, not race.

I never said it wouldn't be racist, but it would remove a lot of stupid white people.

Extended form of tribalism. To some it's very important because of the shared history etc. To some it's stupid, fair enough but if you have a tribalistic mentality it becomes easy to find help and support but if you're attitude is fuck white people you're on your own. Your choices are be "raycis" or live a lonely individualist lifestyle.

A shit test is when a woman tests how you will handle her shit. The theory from PUA circles is that women are attracted to strong men and men who put them in their place. So while in a relationship to confirm that her man is a strong alpha type she will throw fits about random shit that doesnt really matter too her. What matters is how the man handles it. Different pua groups have different ideas what the correct response to a shit test is, but it boils down to that she does this to test if the man is a beta or alpha, and that you fail the test by backing down in the argument or giving in to her irrational demands. The more she tests you and the more you fail, the more she slowly starts to look on the side for another man. I personally think women are just crazy.

then what the fuck is a power play?

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
J-JAW J-JAW
TURN YOUR CHIN INTO AN EDGE
DON'T LOOK DOWN OR TILT YOUR HEAD
OR YOU'LL BE A CHINLET

You may not like it but this is what a perfect man looks like...

Well if you want to pick and choose what race to euthanise wouldn't you want to start with the race that already has a head start so that you get to your end goal faster?

Yes that does mean whites should be the only race on earth because "muh asia iq" isn't a good enough reason to choose asians over whites.

For example she might try to call you out for looking at another girl. She wants you to deny it/apologize.

Generally to pass the shit-test you just don't compromise any of your views.

Looks are everything. It bothers me when I see out of shape guys on the alt-right. If you’re not focused on staying slim, you’re not going to get a gf/wife.

Again, why does it have to be about race ? Can't you just euthanise the stupid,regardless of race and just see the result of what you did afterwards ?

Why does "muh asia IQ" isn't good enough ?

I don't really have any experience with that. But I've seen some ugly dudes with hot girls so it's very likely. Girls actually aren't as physically shallow as guys; they are attracted to status--(it just so happens that good-looking guys happen to have status.)

When you make a move to put yourself in a position of power.

It has to be about race because if you're euthanising then you want what's best right? You want the set of genes that produce the best humans well honey look no further than western europe.

Asian iq isn't good enough because they aren't the complete package, we are.

Does Sup Forums meet the lookism standards? Not likely.

Well you want the best genes. If you have a very intelligent nigger he obviously has good gene, so there you go.

>asians aren't the complete package

You mean IQ + esthetics ? I would have to disagree with that, there are some very cute asians out there.

We'll just have to deal with it :(

>10/10 black woman

Not possible. Nigger bitches are fucking disgusting, and are also not even human. Fuck off

Yes, but there is shallow status too that plenty of good looking males have and they will leave him as soon they realize it, thats why most couples like that don't last long.

Women values a lot a man that it's truly honest and is confident, doesn't matter that he is really good-looking or treat them like shit, these are things that can come or not with that type of men, because honest and confident men are also smart, so they of course have good status.

You'll be wasting time with negroes because of the amount of niggers you have to comb through to find the outliers. Again euthanisation is all about effeciency.

Also aesthetics are mostly subjective so that's not what I mean. I mean we have the best track record, highest amount of scientists, best culture and only global empires ever. Chinks are too robotchink they lack creativity etc.

Everyone is more attractive from a distance.

Just because nigresses are subhuman doesn't mean they can't be a 10/10.

I've seen some pretty sexy 9/10 or 10/10 goats in my day.

>there are no 10/10 black wo-
Woah.

>euthanisation is all about effeciency.
Is it so much harder to make everyone pass an IQ test at the entrance of the ethno/eugenics state ? Or to make everyone pass a test and then ship them out ? I think it would be easier to make the idea accepted. Sounds like you are desperately trying to make niggers dissapear for other reasons than efficiency.

> I mean we have the best track record, highest amount of scientists, best culture and only global empires ever. Chinks are too robotchink they lack creativity etc.

Compare japanese and koreans to Russians, eastern european, latinos ect.

I met an 8-9/10 Black waitress on Wilshire blvd today. Not sure why people think black women are unattractive

They would be right in that we could have some mediocre girls quite easily. But I don't want any mediocre ones and have honest intentions, fml.

That's nowhere near a 10/10 unless you're giving nogs a handicap

>That's nowhere near a 10/10 unless you're giving nogs a handicap
They got plenty of the latter already

Stop it. You're confusing my racist dick.

Fuck that. As a woman I am telling you that any woman who pulls this shit on you is one you don’t want. If the bitch starts tripping because you won’t polish her toe nails run away as fast as you can. Also, if she has long pointy nails run away, that’s a bitch that’ll cut you in your sleep.

Lookism is just genetics. If you aren't brain damaged anyone with good genetics will be attractive to you. Race shouldn't even enter into it

Well if we start euthanising based on iq and usefullness then nigs will go extinct anyway.

Also I said western europe not eastern or russian and latino? Latinos aren't white.

Fuck that guy is handsome. no homo.
I wanna look like that guy.

Any society where brown subhumans like you exist is not a society I want to live in.

You wanna look like a 10/10 gigaChad? No shit. Get in line.

wrong, lurk more, this is what women really want

>gigachad

Fuck sakes my sides are inter-dimensional...

We agree there, I say Eugenics-state > Ethnostate. Let genetics rule, not our shitty conceptions about who's the best race.

This picture looks old. Could you post a more recent one of this guy?

I would run away from a woman who doesn't feel the need to test their man. Anything else is dysfunctional. You are on Sup Forums so your deficiency should not come as a surprise.

no he loses much his attractiveness later on because of heavy drug use

>shitty conceptions about who's the best race
That's a lib line if I ever saw one. Let the nigs have their own eugenics ethnostate and let us have ours. Everyone can be proud of who they are it doesn't mean we have to start killing each other. I have had black friends who are super proud of being black and I think that's fine. I don't have a superiority complex but I'm not going to pretend like whites and blacks are on the same level.

>Black

>caucasic nose
>caucasic skull
>caucasic body
>mongoloid eyes

10 /10 black ladies are just mixed blacks , there is not thing like a beatiful black woman , just 60%black 40%white

and major depression

Can confirm, I looked almost identical to him as a teen. I'm only 5'7 and never had to approach women. The woman I lost my virginity to was 2 inches taller than me and said that she had had a dream where i was a flight captain

>All black people have the same phenotype meme

Fuuuuuuck guys, the semester just ended and I'm alone.

What do? How can I not feel like a big bag of shit all winter break?

doesn't matter how good looking I am when I'm 5'7"

being a manlet is literally the worst thing you can be

at least he made "it", before he gave up. b-b-bill

You fell for the memes. It's only one disadvantage. Does not matter that much unless you allow it to.

Ah I thought the ethnostate was a way to improve society, my bad. So if I undersand you correctly, the reason why you want an ethnostate is just because you don't like brown people. Not because you think whites are better.

Dang is this guy literally Chad?
no homo

If you want be a pussy whipped bitch that’s your problem, but when your carrying her purse as spends all your money and throws a temper tantrum because she thinks she thought you looked at another chick. Remember I woarned you.

he gave up sometime after seaquest

Nope wrong I want an ethnostate because a race has the right to self govern. Black people have the right to govern themselves etc.

Anime is wisdom

G-Georgie

>Does not matter that much

maybe not stated outright, but it's something in most people's subconscious. especially when it comes to career movement and women

Thank you for your concern but I don't take relationship advice from women. There is no point in the history of mankind when that has ever been beneficial to any man.

ok then if it's not intelligence or looks what is so important about a race that it needs to segregate itself from other races ?

Sauce?

Too metrosexual
Too babyfaced

>Black people have the right to govern themselves etc.

They can’t that’s why they are still slaves, to the welfare. If they could do it themselves they would need the government to take care of them

cant say i blame him, we know what happened to the goonies. tell me they didnt go after him.

right DNE capacity
if they fall, they fall

Did you not read what I just wrote? It's about selfgoverning. People are tribalistic and if you live in a democracy the majority will get the say. So unless you want to live in a country with minority rule ethno nationalism is the only sensible option. Also why do you think ethnonationalism is wrong?

Are you speaking from personal experience, m'lady?

Well sure, lots of things influence your life silently behind the scenes. You could have an ugly smile, you could have a great chin, you could smell bad, your proportions could be shit. It's good to acknowledge those kind of things, but ruminating over them is pointless. Why not focus on what you CAN control, like posture, social skills, empathy, wisdom?

Most of the damage of being a manlet is inflicted by you upon your own mind. In reality nothing is out of reach, there are just some things you have to work harder than someone else. But that's life.

I never said they'd be good at it I just mean they should because they aren't wanted in white countries.

holy shit I was just watching this yesterday, that episode is self-aware af

The ethnostate should DEFINITELY practice eugenics.
I was so fucking happy to be born with asthma.
Can't perform well in athletics, can't join the armed forces, it's bullshit.

THANK YOU you faggot feely liberals who get jealous ALL THE TIME when someone has it better than you.

>Tfw you will NEVER be chad and will never be with a 7+/10

youtube.com/watch?v=wJGvx8bYg2I

It's called were animals and want to fuck hot or interesting people and not gross or strange ones.

When you feel bad remember that there are NUMEROUS people who would literally kill to be 5'7

Bruh, just be confidnent. Chicks don't care about looks.

Can't be a 10 with fake hair.