POLLS ARE CLOSED GIVE ROY MOORE YOUR ENERGY RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

LEND HIM YOUR ENERGY!!! \O/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldMI0KLP8fM
youtube.com/watch?v=WkYIrj03fso
youtube.com/watch?v=6mhYPl-gJzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wouldn't it make more sense to have already given him our energy before they were closed?

\o/

HE STILL NEEDS ENERGY LEND IT MOTHERFUCKER.

I already gave all of it to Jones.

\o/ >('O')< \o/

SHADILAY SHADILAY,
PRAISE KEK, SHADILAY!

>inb4: Roy Moore wins and it starts a revolution in the United States to kill Donald Trump and everything related to his ideology

I want More Moore!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ldMI0KLP8fM

>K-Kakarot, *cough* you bastard! *cough*

>H-here . . .

REEEEEEEEEE

HHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH TAKE MY ENERGY ROY MOORE!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

are you white. if you are you're a fucking cuck soyboy bitch and you know it

NO ROY MOORE GENERAL

He won

Are you mad?

God my dick gets hard at the idea of commies trying to violently take control and finally getting the opportunity to murder them in the streets.

Fuck that child abuser, he's worse than Satan.

\o/

>He still believes in linear time

no i'm just disappointed in you. so is your family and god :'(

Chek em, he won

IN THE FUTURE THERE WILL BE NO COMMIES

kek transcends time

Kek wills it

Take my energy

ARE YOU READY FOR LEFTIST TEARS?!

Why?

Ez win

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

energy given. I elect these men to serve as the implements of my revenge, for a spoiled promise of an American dream. For the ruination of our way of life, and the degeneration of our kindred who were too innocent to know better than to follow blindly.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=WkYIrj03fso

I found the nigger

have a comp

There they are.

Oioooooooo

SPIRIT B O M B
.O.
\o/

Moore wins

Flawless victory

Fatality

TAKE MY ENERG-
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>\o/

Isn't it common to be even higher split among blacks? Like 93%+ Dem?

WE LOVE YOU ROY

ROY ROY ROY ROY ROY ROY ROY ROY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS REAL

PEACE AND HARMONY FOR ROY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not murder because communists aren't people

>implying votes matter and kek does not choose who wins
burn the nonbeliever

Roy moore wins

T. Alabamian

\o/

Oh well, the revolution will have to wait I guess.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Confirmed fake news

Schrodinger's cat, friendo.

>IN THE FUTURE THERE WILL BE NO COMMIES
Amen.

Moore lost.

He's lost.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET IN HERE

FASH THE NATION LIVE

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Good job Sup Forums

Have some energy roy moore. Kek willing.

\o/

But seriously, it's over for Dems. The Republicans represent have come to represent the party of white identity in response to the Dems becoming the party of non-white identity. As long as a state has more whites than non-whites, it will be red.

ANIME GIRLS FOR MOORE

what does your dream world even look like. what does post revolution look like ?

BEST GIRL POWER

It's over Drumpfkins

HOLY SHIT CHECKING SO MUCH!!!!

6 MOORE YEARS

huAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

Damn that was brutal.

The commies tricks aren't working anymore. They went all out on character assassination and got btfo anyway.

YOU MUST WIN ROY!!!!!

>1.3 million votes estimated
>like 1k in already
>"looks like it's over guys"
You can't call a race with 0.1% of the votes in, retard

guys, what if moore's total ends in dubbles?

checked

I'M AN ALABAMA NIGGER AND I WANNA BE FREE
youtube.com/watch?v=6mhYPl-gJzg

Take my energy.

Check em

TAKE MY ENERGY

It's literally over.

TAKE MY ENERGY ROOOOOY MOOOOOOREEEEE!

wasnt hillary ahead most of the night?

Moore will win, this is fact. Screencap this post for evidence.

MY BEAUTIFUL BOY

>2k people
>out of 1,300k people

kys

>spbp
Came here to say that.

where is that gif from?

THEY MADE THE CALL

you dont need the energy. it's alabama. the GOP could have put up a retarded donkey and still won a landslide.

Roy Moore will win. Donald Trump will win re-election in 2020 and 2024. Cyborg Donald Trump will be inaugurated in 2032, after a pleasant 4 years under President Dr. Baron Trump, who is elected despite not running while personally designing and building his father's robotic husk.