Fairy tail 520

yonkouprod.com/reader/read/fairy-tail/en/0/521/page/1

Why are his translations always Engrish? I mean it's not the worst but it reads like a Japanese dude speaking broken English

>are you a demon or a dragon!?
>i'm a human duh
>good job

>Erza can already move again and don't lose blood from the wound anymore.
>Irene died in the spot with a less bad wound of Erza.

Why Mashima thinks that the readers are so stupid?

Wonder if natsu did gain a power up or not?

ALL that build up about E.N.D..... everything with Zeref and consequences....... only to be solved by Natsu saying "nope."

...wow.

>Fairy tail 520
>520

Jesus bendito

I guess both powers was fused into one with his answer.

>holy shit he is going to turn into a demon and shit panic
>do you want to turn into a demon or a dragon
>nah i'm ok
>ok

BRAVO

This chapter has Lucy's fanservice and the premonition for Natsu vs Zeref fight so it worth more than several shitty chapters of Erza's asspull fight and edgy fight between Natsu and Gray

The best part of the chapter is the last, "MY ROOM?!?!?!"

How can a dragon died from a shitty wound stab?Also dragonslayer magic did jackshit back then,what the fuck

She is Erza.
The only way to kill her is pulvirized completely her.

Bcuz Erza MOTHERFUCKER

Because that is Erza's sword.

>she is super special goys

>10 chapters of Natsu dying
>I'm human lol
>instantly fine

>re equip armor of transcending life and death
>impossible! She can't die even if she is killed!?
>She truly is Titania

I think that Natsu choose to be a human because so he can fuck Lucy.

The moral of the lesson is choose the right answer and right path for yourself.

>not fucking Lucy in dragon form
Gay

>okay user, it's time for you to write your exams, you need to get these questions right to pass
>these are all true/false questions, you have to pick one or the other
>I choose option c lol
>you pass

>The strongest wizard
YESH FINALLY AUGUST TIME

Augustus time to job?

> That nude embarassed Lucy with long messy hair

She's nowhere near my favorite but OH BOY

fucking fairy tail lel

also forgot erza was the new master

Mashima totally forgot about the Strauss fights.
He even don't show them during the dispell of Universe one.

> all the spriggan besides August are already down
> Mavis escaped and Fairy Heart can't be extracted anymore whithout Irene
> Universe down is down and they lost the ground advantage

He's losing this so fucking hard holy shit, "overwhelming defeat" indeed.

Sometimes I ask myself why I'm still reading FT.

What a silly question user.

I missed Lucy
Glad shes back

Actually I just remembered.

Because of Wendy.

We all does

>Erza can move with half body broken.
>Irene died with a flesh wound for the standards of this manga.
>Wendy can suddenly stand up.
>Natsu save himself simply choosing to be human.
>Lucy is without the bra but still have panties.
>Everyone is show during the dispell of Universe One but Mira and family.
How much bad can be a single chapter?

>You can't defeat me Zeref/Acnologia because you aren't human, and you are alone and i am not and you don't have friends

>ERZA HUGGING WENDY THO.

>NAKED LUCY THO.

THIS IS WHAT WE'RE ALL HERE FOR.

That's kind of what already happened with Irene here.

I'm just hoping the August fight will be a straight powerlevel one against Gildartz without bullshit.

Dat moment when you realize only zeref and august are left from alvares army ~
and natsu didn't really beat anyone of the spriggan twelve lol

and WTF was that are you devil or dragon , no i am human and he's ok

i feel so retard reading this

The chapter where Juvia was healed by Wendy was worse than this.

Natsu spent most of this arc sleeping he will just do the final boss battle , remind of ichigo in bleach final arc

> anyone
He actually stomped 3 spriggan by himself, the assassin, the one that can make zombies and Dimaria.

In one attack each at that.

>I'm just hoping the August fight will be a straight powerlevel one against Gildartz without bullshit.
Fuck that. Gildarts was sidelined a long time ago

Its time for Erza's big boyfriend Jellal to shine

Hey now, Ichigo didn't spend 200 chapters sleeping. He spent them going back and fort from the king's realm to ghost town while the bad guy avoided him in a comical scooby doo chase.

Oh i forgot those dunno why maybe becasue none of them was a fight , he one shout the zombie man and Dimaria was off screen and the assassin was finished by makarov

make it even worse

Makarov just sent off the Assassin far away from the guild along with Natsu so that later can one shot him.

Goes to show how big of a shot they are if Natsu getting a bit serious is enough to destroy them.

Kill me i guess i lost too much interest in FT so that i didn't pay attention to the details i was flying through the pages

>fairy tails is going to actually have a better ending than bleach

In the end the apprentice did surpass the master, absolute pottery.

At least we have Lucy fanservice.

>where were you when Mashima became literally Shakespeare ?

Thats because shes Erza you fucking dumbass :^)

>Makarov sacrifices himself

I kinda want Jellal to be like, "HAHA. THAT'S CALLED THROWING YOUR LIFE AWAY, MAKAROV."

To see how badly it ends.
Just like Bleach.

this desu

This shit is now officially worse than Naruto and Bleach combined. It's so hilariously written that I want more.

>now

STOP BULLYING MASHIMA

Bleach is still way worse. And FT still has got good T&A compared to those two.

>mfw I will never watch episodes 1-175 for the first time ever again.

feelsbadman.jpg

So Irene's death undid Universe One?

just now?
ive seen like 50 FT chapters worse than this one.

I totally forgot that Universe One was a thing.
All it did was shrink the land so everyone was closer.

The fact something like that can be undone sounds stupid. It was mentionned the land got compressed to 1/10th its size, where did the rest go? So she actually just created a fake version of the land that didn't replace the original? Because otherIse trasnforming back the land sounds way harder to do if anything, that seems stupid as hell.

This is getting to have some dressrosa vibes now

Acnoglia is coming

I don't give fuck anymore,
I never gave one

>now

If i was Natsu i would have lost the test KEK

Panel1: -I am Perfect Cell, the strongest and most perfect being in the Universe.
Panel2: -Lel no yur not *punch Cell*
Panel3: -Nooooooo, have been defeated
Panel4: Titties and asses
The End

DBZ has written by Hiro Mashima

At this point i am reading it like naruto, bleach and mha, to see how more shitty it can get and how bland the ending will be.

>mha
Tfw all the groupies that hyped up mha disappeared

>worse than bleach

I disagree, i'm sorry but the ending of bleach was so catastrophically bad that i think it negates how good the first arcs were.

I want a wymen like Lucy

So she was using panties??? I thought she was totally naked, what a scam...

>her only wearing panties doesn't make it way better.
Get your shit taste out of here.

When is she just going to confess so they can fuck?

>KISAMA!
>ARE YOU A DEMON OR A DRAGON?

NEITHER! I'M HUMAN!

Mashima just wants it to end at this point. He's not even trying anymore. I'm just reading for the THICC girls and to see how shit Mashima can get.

Almost any ending would be better than what bleach got

As someone who never touched bleach why is the ending memed about so much?

Towards the end its obvious she likes him natsu probably does to but doesn't superg about it.

This. Naked Lucy was more than enough for me to enjoy this chapter. Its like the only reason I even read this shit still

KISAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Because it was absolute shit. And it made a lot of shippingfags upset

Well, it's hard to explain, but it was really really shit. But i'll try my best.

First of all, Bleach was actually good at the start, it then went down to decent, then to generic shounen, then to garbage. The plot tried to be intricate, so it's pretty long, but to make a very long story short, Aizen the meme badguy created a magic ball that can grant wishes, the ball was introduced at the end of the first major arc in a revelation that everything about the story so far was basically two guys trying to outkeikaku each other in order to obtain the ball, then(this is when bleach turns into generic shonen) Aizen obtains the ball, and the next arc is all about trying to secure it, or destroy it and stopping Aizen from fucking everything, it's then revealed that Aizen's objective is to gain entrance to the "royal realm", where the god of the Bleach universe resides, Aizen wants to kill him, but we don't know why, this arc was extremely long and lasted about 7 years, in the end Aizen is defeated, and our main character loses his powers. At the end when Aizen is defeated he gets about 5 seconds to say why he was doing what he was doing, but all we get is an implication that "God" is something either evil, or unnatural, or fucked up, Aizen despises him because of it and that's why he wants to kill it. Now, Aizen is immortal and the wish ball is part of him, so he has to be sealed away. We don't get an explanation about anything.

Then for some reason Bleach continues, the next arc is a short arc and is kinda good, but it's just an excuse to give Ichigo his powers back, the next arc is the final arc and it revolves around a new enemy showing up out of nowhere, the Quincy, one of the main characters is a quincy and they were humans with magic powers that got exterminated by the "good guys" because they overstepped their bounds and killed hollows(hollows are ghosts that eat souls but they are part of the natural order, so it's bad to kill them)

Cont.

one day
it will all be over

>Why can't Mashima stop being Mashima?
The same reason you can't stop being an ESL.

So these Quincy guys were supposed to be dead, all of them, because they were literally genocides by shinigamis. They have a king with incredibly power, but in a war 1000 years ago he was defeated by the leader of the shinigami, but he didn't die(it's never explained why) and now he has returned after being slowly reviving for 999 years, turns out the Quincy didn't die(or maybe they did, it's also never explained) in that war, and they have been in hiding ever since.

So they show up and attack, and they brutalize everyone, they murder a bunch of people, our main character is useless, they kill the leader of the shinigami, kill a couple of named characters, and then for some reason, turns out they have a time limit and they can't be out of their "shadow realm" forever, so they leave. At this point the "0 division", the guards of god show up to train our MC in the king's realm, we see God for the first time and he looks like a dude with a receding hairline, no limbs and 4 pupils stuck inside a crystal, he doesn't say anything or do anything. Quincy return again, MC goes down from the royal realm to fight them, the bad guy goes up to the royal realm to avoid MC, bad guy uses "that" which is the ability to see all possible futures and manipulate them, the guards god who were hyped for like half the series all die or lose off screen, bad guy kills God, MC goes up, bad guy sends him back down, bad guy absorbs god, important characters fight the guards of the bad guy in fights that take around 10+ chapters each, MC fights bad guy, bad guy wins, bad guy says "i'll leave and destroy the world, but i'll leave this door open if you want to follow lmao" and he kills his surviving subordinates for no reason, aizen shows up to fight bad guy because the world belongs to him, main guy is mind broken and in despair(for the 5th time in the series) because his sword was broken

cont.

>despite most of her bones being broken, Erza launches herself up in the air and destroys the meteor
>as she comes down she beats Eileen's dragon form
This is getting a little TOO stupid.

Rakheid and Irene were said to be on August's level and their fights were shit. Don't keep your hopes up user.

Bad guy from previous arc shows up and repairs his sword, somehow, his power was to "insert himself into people's past and change their personal history" or some bullshit, so he inserted himself in the past of the sword and fixed it in the past because even if it's broken in every future it's not broken in the past(????????????), MC in one panel decides he is not in despair anymore and decides to fight bad guy again.

The dad of MC and Quincy main character show up and they say "we brought this arrow that can beat the bad guy, but we wont fight because the manga only has 3 chapters left", then MC and Aizen beat bad guy but bad guy doesn't die even if he is killed because he can even change futures in which he has died, so then he gets shot with an arrow and he is like "this arrow can't kill me because my power still works", and then MC cuts him and he dies.

Then all the shippers get cucked when MC gets worst girl and worst guy gets best girl, and then the manga ends.

Nothing is explained, nothing is revealed, all the characters that were hyped up end up doing nothing, multiple of them we don't even find out if they lived or died.

And it's all a giant shitshow, i got bored of writing these posts before i was even halfway there and i deeply regret trying to type all this shit down, but basically it was all shit. The final villain was beyond garbage, we never even found out what his motivations were, Kubo literally tried to give him some halfassed reason in the very last chapter when he was dying, he said "damn it, i would've gotten away if it wasn't for thos kids and their aizen, now everyone will be afraid of death forever instead of letting me make a world where people don't die, by killing everyone in this world"

Novels came out after the manga ended but i don't know what happens in them and i don't care, it's all shit.

Tl;dr: It's shit, the end.

Larcade was never on August level just Irene

August and Irene were stated to be equals.

Yeah i know

Rakheid himself claimed that he, August and Irene were special among the Spriggan.

Rakheid was talking about his magic not his power level.

Lewd old woman in Lucy's body was the only good thing in months.

It really is as bad as Bleach at this point.

Why the shit must shonen manga always run for so long they become utter trash?

I still want to believe that August was stronger than Irene.