OFFICIAL ROY MOORE CELEBRATION THREAD

GET IN HERE NIGGERS. HE'S WINNING.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFX6AIoCvEY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bt3Mca6iYYE
youtube.com/watch?v=MFX6AIoCvEY
nytimes.com/elections/results/alabama-senate-special-election-roy-moore-doug-jones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the context of this pic? Why is he holding a babby gun?

I'm getting sleepy. Not much we can do about this now. Think I'll just take a little nap.

Fuck, I need 4 monitors

Fuck this nigger

>CNN

Come on....

JUST

Its over. Exit polls showing Moore with over 75% white vote. Game over.

>Fake News Network

Fuck that, watch the top-tier bantz with Alex and Owen:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bt3Mca6iYYE

lmao, I hope this thread is still up when he loses

>youtube.com/watch?v=MFX6AIoCvEY
thanks for not being a faggot, OP

The gun’s 14 years old

Moore on suicide watch!!!!

They better take his guns away for it is too late!!!

>less than 1%
The absolute state of shills

Gun's name is 'Lolita'.

What are the best sites to track live results?

good

All major media now realizing Jones never had a shot to win Alabama. They are trying to figure out how to spin this so they dont look stupid.

lol they're trying to make this suspenseful. haahahha. CNN is so fucking pathetic.

Its not looking good goys

he lost, impeachment soon

jones never had a chance, why did people think otherwise?

>Coffee
>Covington

I-is this the magical land of COVFEFE?!?

FUCK WOMEN

THOSE PRANK CALLERS FROM EARLIER TODAY FUCKING KILLED SOMEONE

A campaign volunteer for Doug Jones has been reported missing.

Andrew Lieberman was giving rides to people that couldn't get to the polls when he abruptly stopped responding to his phone.

The last communication anyone had with Lieberman was when he called back to his boss to say that nobody showed at the address that he was sent to in rural Perry County.

He told his boss that he was heading back to Birmingham to pick up people there.

When voters started calling in saying nobody showed up that's when his fellow workers got concerned.

A missing person report was filed at 6:00 PM. Police believe that he might have been lured to the area by someone calling in claiming to need a ride.

Campaign manager Steven Smythe claims that they have received several false phone calls sending their drivers out to places where they aren’t needed.

“When people who are against Doug Jones found out about our free ride service they started calling in false addresses and names. It’s disgusting that anyone would abuse a service like that.” Smythe said in his office in Birmingham.

Alabama State Police are saying that he was sent to a house in Perry County. Police in Perry County have set up officers to look for him or his vehicle.

Andrew Lieberman is describes as being 5 feet and 6 inches tall. He has very short brown hair and brown eyes. He was driving a 2005 Elantra that is blue. His license plate is 8L8831F.

IM READY FOR YANKEE SALT

YASSS DAS RITE

IN-B-B-BRED 2018 G-G-GUYS

Thats typical and why women shouldnt be allowed to vote.

GIVE YOUR ENERGY TO ROY MOORE RIGHT NOW

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACES Sup Forums!!

>less than 800 votes counted
>in a state of millions and millions of people

Thats it folks new voting laws state the first vote counted wins

Covfefe County: Moore, 71%

nytimes.com/elections/results/alabama-senate-special-election-roy-moore-doug-jones

Just finished my shift stuffing ballot boxes in Birmingham. Roy is a shoe-in. That’s gooder’n grits.

women are absolute mindless scum. this is why leftists target them.

HAHAHAHA KEK but seriously do you have a link or are you just shilling?

Ayyy

women are natural born traitors

INBREDS ARE FUCKED

Moore lost by a fucking landslide!

Holyshit! Now we got this KKK defending asshole... wait.

What about white women

>less than 1% of votes

It was fun while it lasted guys, I was a Moore supporter but now I'm a Jones-missile.

lol

>That’s gooder’n grits.
Dead give away that you are NOT from the south.

WHATS THE CURRENT COUNT???

HERE WE COME RINO FAGGOTS

Democrats won't last another year

I can't imagine exit polls would be an accurate measure for a candidate and supporters that openly think the media is working against them. CNN milking the rating keeping it suspenseful.

>5ft6
when will they learn

>5'6"
o I am laffin

No surprise there, amerimutts love child molesters.

Heck, it's a right of passage to diddle kids in churches in burgerland.

check drudge

FASH THE NATION LIVE

GET
THE
FUCK
IN
HERE

Where is the vote by race?

SHITLIBS BTFO HOW CAN THEY EVER RECOVER AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

MY WARFACE

>5'6"
Also I thought you couldn't file a missing person report for at least 24 hours?

It's been fun watching roy moore crash and burn, but seriously guys, we can't let him get access to the nuclear codes.

It's going to be over when Birmingham and Montgomery starts to tally.

>pank call sends kike deep into the ghetto
>kike gets killed by his vote-slaves
pottery, hope it's true

we need another world war to wipe my shitty generation from the map. fucking scum.

Turn on Tucker.

>Kang Seok Ju

I bet she does, mate, I bet she does.

no jew e-celebs

Even if Moore wins, if it's THIS FUCKING CLOSE in god damn Alabama of all places, then Democrats know they the bullshit smear stories can work in 2018 in much more competitive states like Michigan, Wisconsin, Penn.

This is a sad fucking day. Why do people let the media get away with this shit.

please god i want to believe

WHOEVER WROTE THIS POST IS GOING TO PRISON.

living the dream

1% in and Jones is up 64% to 38%

Oh neat a live stream of the Alabama election, I'll click it to see what's going on.
>unidentified commercial
>geico commercial
>movie commercial
>pistachio commercial
>sweater commercial
>citi commercial
>anderson cooper commercial that tricked me into thinking the coverage had come back on
>assisted living commercial
>finally some actual coverage
d-doushite

Sounds like some dumbass soyboy drove into the ghetto to pick up some votes and got more than he bargained for.

FUCK

what time did the polls open?

DANCE THREAD

lol at all the people who run in here believing the headline.

Moore lost idiots!

I am a Illinois republican, and I try to be sympathetic to my political coalition in south, but I just have to ask how fucking slow do they count in alabama. Where I'm from we have the votes tabulated before the people even vote.

underrated bud

I sincerely hope the Jew got lynched

I heard he went to buy crack

>Jones 62%
>Moore 38%
:^)

Gas all carpetbaggers.

Lost another democrat manlet, woe is us

>celebration

Mourning, more like

7am to 7pm central, so 8am to 8pm eastern

Not how it works you pussy. They pulled out some big guns to go after Moore and it only works at all because his name was long-demonized in leftist circles. They can't sustain this kind of effort against all candidates and each time they lose it wrecks them harder. What you're seeing is the flailing of a dying power. It's lovely.

Bullshit. That's what they were already doing: driving into black areas and hauling blacks to the polls and telling them who to vote for. What could go wrong with a bunch of white soyboys going where they aren't welcome?

>tfw you just want to see Moore lose so you can get even more chaos on Sup Forums

this entirely sounds like something pol came up with
holy fukek

Moore will win.

DOUG JONES IS WINNING GUYS

HE'S GONNA DO IT!!!!!!!!

lol Millions who won't be bothered to vote.

Especially when the RIGHT has been tweeting for days that MOORE WILL WIN.

Yeah, they can't outspend every Republican 10-1. Especially when the DNC is currently in the red.

Common misconception. It varies by jurisdiction but I general you can file a report at any time. The police is more likely to commit resources to the case if you have good reason to believe the person is actually missing.

Where are the election number live feeds

>Where I'm from we have the votes tabulated before the people even vote.

Fucking underrated kek