>Beit Jinn Dec 9
i.imgur.com/67wq3zT.jpg
>NE Hama Dec 8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>Random Dec 5
imgur.com/a/FTp53
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

>Reminder Homsi stream Thursday Dec.14th at 10PM Damas time (GMT+2)

Devs Dec 12
>Iraq to take part in Astana talks
>Reinforcements from 4th Mech and NDF arrive in W cs of Damascus for Beit Jinn offensive
>ISIS launch large offensive against SAA/allies, crossing from the E bank of the Euphrates, after heavy clashes IS were driven back
>SAA begins offensive to capture Mughar Al-Mir, heavy shelling and air strikes to be followed by 42nd Brig, 4th Mech storming the town
>Russian military police battalion of the Southern Military District arrives home after Syria mission
>Yemen; KSA airstrikes hit more civilian targets in Sana’a
>UN experts do not confirm Iran link to Yemen missiles after debris inspection
>Report; Saudis comprise largest number of terrorists arrested in Iraq
>IDF launch more retaliatory attacks on Hamas posts in northern Gaza after a number of rockets were fired into Israel
>Armed forces of Afghanistan preparing for large offensive against ISIS in the northern provinces of Sari Pul, Faryab and Jowzjan
>EU tells Netanyahu it rejects Trump's Jerusalem move

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
twitter.com/abdulkarimomar1/status/940533392675954688
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/940496612215881728
twitter.com/VivaRevolt/status/940618851263291392
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/us-sees-no-future-assad-syria/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want dead jews

Trump to Let Assad Stay until 2021, as Putin Declares Victory in Syria
newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria

cameraman with comfy christmas sweater

we all do hercules

I cant figure outbwhat the SDF are doing. They have the remains of ISIS surrounded, but they arent advancing.

It confuses me as well.
>We're
I prefer THICC (but not fat) brunettes, with a few exceptions, but no blondes.

You supporting Jones or Moore?

>but no blondes
But why, user?

When they can't bribe bribes to switch sides to them, this is how things go.

bribe *tribes tbqh

Maybe it's time to admit that the tinfoil brigade might not have been too far off from the truth Charlie.....

I just never really liked them.

what did trinidad james mean by this?

That’s not a valid reason

It's a nigger with a gas mask, how is that relevant?

>U.S. officials worry that Assad could win the 2021 Syrian election, one way or the other, and remain in power for years to come.

Screencap it anyways, BTFO that fat dumb moeposter.

DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED LEADERS ARE NOT DEMOCRATIC
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There is a truce between the SDF and ISIS.

It’s important because of why he wears the mask

Why do footfags like feet? Why do certain men like blondes but hate brunettes (and vice versa)? Why do some people get turned on by boobs but not butt?
It's the way our brains are wired. That's the best answer I can give you.
I intend to.

good evening lads
today my economics professor said that even if peace is reached, Syria's economy is royally fucked
He said Assad's pushing the economy though use of NGOs money for now but that after the war there will be no competitive capacity to be able to export anything, so any industry will most probably be taken over by foreign companies
Would you confirm that?

>Assad is democratically elected

He's surrounded by fellow niggers and realized they all stink.

Updates for any who just showed up today

Updates from last bread

McMaster statement
NorthernHama
Mahardah
Maghar Al-Mir
Yemen
Turkey
Iran statement on ISIS' next move
Afghan detain teachers
Israeli PM given war powers
No Coordination Center with SDF
Russian PMCs
Lafarge financing jihad
Guardian opinion piece
Putin reading Trump tweets
Son of bin Laden denounces KSA
Daily Mail piece
Malaysia statement on Jerusalem

wtf, i love Saudi Arabia and Jordan now

>Updates from earlier today

Russia suspends Yemen diplomatic presence
Turkey criticizes Arab
states 'weakness'
Germany extends mission in Afghanistan, Mali, Iraq
Iraq going to Astana
Gaza
IDF whores molested
Russia
AbuKemal
W. Euphrates bank
ISIS Dez counter attack
Beit Jinn
Hamas announces start of third Intifada
More on Yemen Russian suspension

It'll take them a while to get back up to speed economically, probably 2020 or so before things properly stabilize econ wise

>any industry will most probably be taken over by foreign companies
depends on gov policy but I doubt it. Maybe investment sharing, but probably not foreign domination

That’s a big belt

>I prefer THICC (but not fat) brunettes
Like pic related.
I dunno about that. Syria wasn't as badly bombed out as we originally thought, could be that their economy is in much better shape than originally believed, and that once peace is achieved, there will be a small economic boom.
>this post was written by someone who knows absolutely nothing about economics

Democracy is for the infidels Inshallah.

>The US Department of Defense doubts Russia's announcement to withdraw a large part of its forces from Syria, and stressed that the international coalition will continue to work in Syria, and support for local forces on the ground
>twitter.com/abdulkarimomar1/status/940533392675954688
Americans admitting they are an occupation force and wont leave.

But arent Homs and Half of Aleppo like, levelled?

She has black hair

>truce between the SDF and ISIS
>not advancing

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/940496612215881728

>#Syria #DeirEzZor Shaitat Region - Heavy clashes between SDF and ISIS in jazri village since early morning. Heavy Clashes ongoing right now btw #SDF & #ISIS #ISIL #IS #Daesh inside Jazri Village.

twitter.com/VivaRevolt/status/940618851263291392

>SDF has captured Hawi Abu Hardub from ISIS

why are you lying?

Iran and Russia are way ahead of your professor.

εσύ, εσύ, εσύ, εσύ

Homs suffered bad damage yes, but Aleppo is only 20% damaged.
Raqqa will be the worst, it was pretty much wiped off the map.
So what?
>inb4 semantics argument

So they ARE advancing, but only along the riverside road rather than from the desert side.

Why are ISIS and Iraq the only one ssmart enough to exploit desert flanks?

That's some neat text you have there, it doesn't prove actual conflict is happening though.

I'm not lying it was reported some days ago.

Yeah

Meanwhile you levelled Raqqah into rubble

Its real but why theyre only attacking on one axis I dont know.

Well, SAA focused the riverside road first. So did Iraq.
THEN, they cleared out the desert.

>Like pic related.
Yes, Thicc is good

Was speaking in mathematical symbols part of your plan?

>Its real
Oh, i'm sorry, i missed your telepathic abilities.
Throws me back to Manbij, Tabqa and Raqqa.

But they control the desert already. They can attack all along the riverside from the north.

How about this?

>But they control the desert already.
WRONG.
SEE MAP

>he still believes those battles were fake
You cant make this shit up.

>thinking ivan would lie

They probably don't have the leaders, logistics or resources to properly do it

if there is a truce why is there still fighting?

>US sees no future for Assad in Syria

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/us-sees-no-future-assad-syria/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English

>The world is celebrating the defeat of ISIS
>US still butthurt about might Assad

I swear the US government is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to humanity

also tfw only kurd gains

>they control the desert
This statement is pants on head retarded.

They control the desert area beside the river. The desert north ofnthere is a separate pocket.

The American and K*rdish brains aren't capable of conceiving more than one angle of attack, normally they'd leave that part of the process up to their Jewish overlords, but it appears with Assad's and Iran's power growing daily the telepathic links the jews rely on to convey orders to their K*urdish and Amerigoy slaves is weakening

Yeah that's what I thought as well tbqh
what he was focusing on more was the absence of private-led competition in present day's economy, and since from what he says there's a 85% chance my professor is an ordoliberalist himself, of course he thinks that's not really sustainable

Φυσιkά!
>mutts crying
They lost the geopolitical game in Syria to a third world, post commie shithole, of course they would be mad.

Any burger anons able to predict whether Roy will win or not?

You're embarrassing yourself as usual

Look, the fan maps based on twitter updates show SDF in control of all of the desert, that means they control the desert and are fighting really hard.

Looks bad, but it's really early

As long as I myself dont feel embarrassment, it doesnt really matter what you think.

Name, sauce?

What happens when she gets old and all that starts to sag and wrinkle?

>a 85% chance my professor is an ordoliberalist himself
If he's an economist, he's almost certainly a neoliberal shithead who unwillingly pushes an American/Western agenda in the economics sphere

Roy is pretty likely to win IMO
Way too early to say anything, not even 1% of precincts have reported yet

unwittingly*

Look closer at SE Idlib.
>They control the desert area beside the river.
Which puts them in a sandwich position. It's safer to leave those soldiers in the desert, and attack along the Euphrates than to go all in from the desert and risk Jazeera pocket launching a surprise all-in offensive, mopping up the Kurd rear, and linking up with Euphrates pocket.

Also, there's a chance that Kurds are stretched out pretty thin across North Syria, and can't spare much manpower for a wide-front offensive against ISIS.
Dems are being dems and pulling out all the dirty tricks. The more MSM shills against Roy Moore, the more he gains.
Also
>Precincts reporting: 0.5%
It's early.
I'll be old by then, and it'll be a non-issue.

Anyone who could support the Monobrow League on their land and oil grabbing jaunt through the desert would be incapable of feeling embarrassment anyways.

Yup, I said ordoliberalist (the german thingy) instead of neolib because at least he values social protection of workers as a way to lessen the bad effects of free market and avoid national protectionism/vertical industrial policies which is bad for competititvity and shit

>"SDF fight ISIS"

>not even 1% of precincts have reported yet
It's often quite easy to predict even with low numbers.

mommy

Real mummy coming through

>It's often quite easy to predict even with low numbers.
REMBER PENNSYLVANIA?

> → Russia suspends Yemen diplomatic presence
Russia sold out Yemen, fuck them on this one.

She could make my rocket fly any day.

I want Elyse to sit on my face and mutter something autistic about the Muppets.

Not really, it went from +20 for Jones to +2 within the last 4 minutes

Not really m8, Sanaa is getting pounded by KSA airstrikes even worse since Saleh was killed, it's more of a safety issue.

These aren't forecasts...

Yup. It's not really their territory, Iran handles it.

Why?
The outcome really doesn't matter. Both sides in American politics deserve to go up against the wall and hopefully they will when it all comes crashing down in the next 10 years

Now Roy Moore Republican 29,206 51.1%
>These aren't forecasts...
Didn't say they were, i said "Way too early to say anything, not even 1% of precincts have reported yet" and then "Not really, it went from +20 for Jones to +2 within the last 4 minutes" to your claim of "It's often quite easy to predict even with low numbers."

I never said these were accurate predictions due to the low number of precincts reported yet, i specifically said the opposite, you maid the claim "It's often quite easy to predict even with low numbers."

>possibility to lower the republican majority from 2 seats to 1 seat in the senate
>not important

Even im concerned fornAmerica at thisnpoint. Which scares me, because if the US goes down, Canada goes down. You see the UN report on how much of a 3rd world shithole Alabama is?

Take it to /ptg/ fags.

>Roy Moore
why is pol shilling for him? and what kind of election is there?

Don't bring that burger shit here.

something something blumpf maga israel again

Their threads always go way to fast, and the anime infestation is like 10x worse there than it is here

It’s Jeff Sessions’ senate seat in Alabama which is up for grabs. And Sup Forums likes him because he’s pro Trump, pro guns, anti illegals, anti abortion, etc, etc

that ass is faker than that Man Vs Wild episode when Bear Grylls drank his own piss.

>muh republicans are different from democrats
They're both cogs in the Imperial machine bong and they have the same taskmasters. If anything, losing the senate might be good in that it will sow more discord domestically

>3rd world shithole America is?
fix'd. Alabama isn't unique at all in that regard. The US is mostly a shithole with islands of nice areas and it's going to accelerate towards that faster and faster

muh maga, muh drumpf
The standard brainlet battlecry