Why do i never see anyone talking about toriko?

Why do i never see anyone talking about toriko?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-02-03/toriko-mitsutoshi-shimabukuro-launches-new-comedy-manga-in-april/.111813
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>because it's over
>because you're never around for wed/thurs
>because you're blind

choose one

because the hype has ended. The series is a great hit and miss for everyone but it has good hype. Still jump decides to axe it.

Because everything after the century soup arc was shit

Because the anime sucked so much that actually killed the manga.

Because we don't talk about good things. It was really hit or miss and kind of went to shit after the Bambina fight but the final arc was hypest thing ever.

It stops being interesting quite early in.

it had the worst ending of any remotely popular shonen but it's not talked about much because it didn't have retarded pairing drama

>it had the worst ending of any remotely popular shonen
Not really. And Bleach exists anyway.

The Ice Hell arc was so good, it was just as exciting as one of Dragonball Zs highpoints.
Too bad the author of Toriko never seemed quite sure where the focus of his series should be, and after the Gourmet Festival arc, which was the last actually enjoyable one, he was forced to rush the series.

Toriko was liked for what it could have been, not for what it mostly was or ended up being.

I really thought it had one of the best ones in Jump from recent memory (last decade).

I also always liked the intimidation stuff. I looked pretty dope.

Been meating to get into this show for awhile now. Can anyone tl;dr me on recommended encodes/subs?

Manga

>terrible aesthetic direction
>sub-par animation
>violence toned down
>anime-original characters to save time
>filler episodes out the ass

Don't.

Compared to how bleach handled an early end it did fantastic wrapping up.

You can skip filler yknow, or are hires scanlations available?

Just read the manga. It's a great series for part 1, but by the time skip it's clearly getting rushed along here and there and that hurt the story, the lack of focus on actual food hurt it as well, but the first part of the series which makes up a large portion of the manga is a really clever (in terms of setting and such) and badass action shounen series. Even after the time skip it has plenty of really badass moments.

What is Bleach?

>terrible aesthetic direction
Are You retarded?

Bleach had and by far a worse ending. I do agree on the pairing shit, though.

Don't bother, it's shit and literally ends at the halfway point of the manga with some bullshit anime-only powerup. Toriko never obtains God in the anime, fights are neutered, it's not the same.

But the wedding chapter was one of the best in the entire series, easily.

It was a shame that it all fell apart. Another case of the author and/or publisher losing sight of what makes the series fun to read.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-02-03/toriko-mitsutoshi-shimabukuro-launches-new-comedy-manga-in-april/.111813

Author is going to Saikyu Jump

Toriko came out 30 years to late.
It was forced to end early and atleast 100 chapters of adventure skipped.
But the good news is most of the new series that came after it are doing horrible and the last dozen or so chapters were really well received.

Toriko: Space

Poop jokes galore!

>forced to end early
Why do fans always force this meme with their favorite manga? Shimabu got bored of this shit, so he cut it all down to last fight.