/White People General/ - racial hygiene and preservation edition

99% European individual is worse than a nigger. racial hygiene is quite like homeopathy, the smaller the dose of impure blood the more devastating the consequences, since the mongrels dirty genes are concealed somewhat by their mixed phenotype, they also sully the culture through being more psychologically brown, in fact it's highly risky to even talk to them, which is why we're campaigning to emotionally remove Americans and Southern Europeans of all kinds from this board through bullying

ttps://you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r4DDv1rtdVY
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681
theendofzion.com/corneliu-codreanu-for-my-legionaries/
greatwar.nl/books/meinkampf/meinkampf.pdf
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1888/free-trade/index
longwood.edu/staff/isaacsw/Ba'th Excerpt.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=KmB33YKoEpY
youtube.com/watch?v=1XyUQ7xmAU4&t=201s
youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM
youtube.com/watch?v=R5CqiGNDkDs
youtube.com/watch?v=3l0tr7QzQAM&bpctr=1513135934
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russians are the niggers of Europe, SAGE

Never worry about degenerates or those who mix their blood - those people are not White to begin with. Most people male or female have in-group preference. That being said, degeneracy and racemixing must be even beneficial for us since it helps to eliminate the week elements of the White race. Race-mixing counter-intuitively just leads to the purification of the White Race, as all the weak anti-racist genes get bred out, leaving behind only the Whites who are repulsed by non-whites on a genetic level.

This shit will bite shitskins and kikes in the ass hard in a few thousand years, when Whites actually evolve into universally monstrous racial supremacists they fear today.

That's why you don't accept anyone who is not 100% European from North America into your movement like R. Spencer - negroid-loving traitor on a genetic level.

"White" anti-racist or racemixer is a subhuman and so is any "White" that forges any relationship with nonwhite that are not directly exploitative

DNA you are born is not enough to be a part of the Blood Community (although not being pure in race banishes your chance to join no matter how accomplished you are).

racial awareness + noble living + pure bloodline = White/European ethnicity x

>taking pride in something you were born with

there's only one race lol the human race. You're probably mongrel blood yourself but don't want to admit it. Go outside and contribut to society please

USA is literally behind every single pro-tolerance pro-diversity and anti-racism event in Europe

Fuck off
Discuss politics and world related events
This isnt your personal army

Goddamn Estonians are some good looking people!

>Race is only skin deep
And skeleton deep. And psychological. And immune systems...

It’s about not having FOREIGN shits on top of other problems we have daily. My ancestor’s achievements are just a set of examples my people and I must try to outperform. We have positive self-conscious pride, not that nigger shit of BLM or La Raza. For me, beauty means a lot. Like I want all uggos killed (quite convinient it covers ALL the shitskins), and I’m not fucking joking.

We don’t need fucking reasons to justify REJECTING and EXCLUDING (you). Personally, I find all nonwhites and mongrels visibly disgusting and aesthetically displeasing. Imagine you seat and enjoy a beer with your friends around medieval building listening to folk music and then you see some hapa drunk bitch loudly screaming something in her phone or disgusting armenian roach in fake leather jacket creeping out at people. Luckily it’s rare here, but why can’t subhumans who want to be friends with nonwhites or mix their blood fuck off from OUR lands? There is Brazil for “people” like that

Have the Russians realized they'll be next to get bullycided?

>23andme
Get out shill. Stop sending your DNA information to a jewish company.

Remember which (((Americans))) are pushing this

It’s Richard Spencer who send it. Unironically the same man who married a cryptojew from Georgia and shills for visible racemixed mongrels being accepted to “White”. Best bet is Ancestry since thy destroy your sample on request and owned by Celtic-Germanics
Nobody asked half somalian opinion

Can confirm russians are the niggers of the white race, tragically they are “our niggas”

America has more white people than all of Europe combined. Europoors are just jealous of our freedom. Get back to your cucksheds.

Russians are also just pale mongols.

A lot of WASPs, “German”, “Irish” and shitalians are pushing it too

Why are Americans constantly trying to turn Europe and the world into the 30-52% face? Every NGO funds migrants, every American foreign policy in Europe and all American interests are to create multiracial market 'democracies'. That is all they've done in Europe for the past 70 years, promote multiculturalism, markets, consumerism, and 'democracy'.

Let me enlighten you.

youtu.be/r4DDv1rtdVY

This video is from 1943. Listen to the narrator. There was no great, secret conspiracy. Everything was done in the open. They were going to smash the Old World and supplant it with a unipolar world order with America as the master and everyone its slaves. This is what Americans dreamed, and planned and made happen.

Of course, Americans didn’t expect to be supplanted by Jews and other subhuman minorities, but ultimately they didn’t care because Americans believe anyone can be an American so it’s meaningless who comprises America as long as America swallows up the whole world (See: HWNDU mongrels who showed for that.)

America and it’s people deserve nothing but contempt, and don’t let them off the hook by saying they good bois who dindu nuffin. They knowingly and willingly set up the world to be destroyed on the altar of progressive ideologies and persist to this day in sacrificing everything in the name of universal liberalism. Read Heidegger, read Evola, and you will understand.

America. It is the enemy of all that is European and Natural.

I know a people of drunk communist failures is a source of pride to you, but it isn't to others.

Taking pride in your immune system now? Go out and achieve something then take pride in it.

Nice platitude, cuck

We’d rather see boys dreaming up to be like Gagarin or Ermolov instead of listening to rap and selling crack while mother sells her body to spics a few streets down
>Taking pride in your immune system now?
Race purity must be maintained in order to keep health, beauty and excellence intact. Doesn’t work with subhumans - fact

>Doesn’t work with subhumans

So it shouldn't work with slavs, right?

>We’d rather see boys dreaming up to be like Gagarin or Ermolov instead of listening to rap and selling crack while mother sells her body to spics a few streets down

I'm not sure where you're coming from. Dreams aren't reality, and the fact that a Russian is trying to critique a culture for their drug use is laughable. Pound another fifth of vodka so your argument makes more sense.

>So it shouldn't work with slavs, right?
Success breeds jealousy, abomination

Looks, there is no reason needed to justify your exclusion. Not NATIVE? out

Wow it's almost like if you kill subhumans just for not being White, they don't come

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681

>be non-white subhuman (((from Canada)))
>go to Poland
>die

nonwhite tries to talk to you in your Native Land? Pepper spray him, spit in his face and break his teeth

GDP of italy: 1.85 trillion

GDP of russia: 1.28 trillion
GDP of poland. .47 trillion

Lol, embarrassing. How fun will it be when you realize you're the scourge we need to kill.

Which really shows your monkey brain not being able to get that those numbers do not represent the living quality of the average Pole, which is higher than in all of Southern Europe

fat dog

uhh look what happened to greece, italy, spain countries that used to be white, they were all race-mixed/ ethnically replaced by invader populations

Most of those shitskins were the ones they brought over. Of course we must purge within next 20-100 years before its get complicated to sort mongrels from the natives, but overall too many idiots invest their attention and care about “people” that never were White members of Blood Community to begin with

That’s the spirit, Poland

>For My Legionares The Iron Guard - Corneliu Codreanu
theendofzion.com/corneliu-codreanu-for-my-legionaries/
>Mein Kamf- Adolf Hitler
greatwar.nl/books/meinkampf/meinkampf.pdf
>Marx Supported Free Trade
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1888/free-trade/index
>Steven Isaac-“The Ba‘th of Syria and Iraq”
longwood.edu/staff/isaacsw/Ba'th Excerpt.pdf
SPEECHES FROM ANTI CAPITALIST RIGHT WINGERS
>Peron fight against Communism and Capitalism
youtube.com/watch?v=KmB33YKoEpY

>Hitler on Democracy and Capitalism
youtube.com/watch?v=1XyUQ7xmAU4&t=201s

>Goebbels "Is it pagan" speech
youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM
>Bannon describes populism
youtube.com/watch?v=R5CqiGNDkDs
>Joseph Goebbels Final Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=3l0tr7QzQAM&bpctr=1513135934

This Rushkie again.

This obsession with absolute purity is a form of anti-whiteness.

Op is a kike

>This obsession with absolute purity is a form of anti-whiteness.

>Op is a kike