Why does this show makes my dick hard more than any haremshit I've watched before?

Why does this show makes my dick hard more than any haremshit I've watched before?

Other urls found in this thread:

gsbe.co.uk/grammar-commas-and-full-stops.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because you're a cuck

Just watched the 2nd episode and they sang the naruto opening from the best arc

I never knew the lyrics were depressing.

Ending theme is soothing

Kissing and other lewd stuff with good production values

Because it's arousing, that's why

Post lewd Kuzu webms.

>mfw can't get boner because the main girl is way too cute, both in looks and voice
I can't even watch this, it's too much of a vanilla for me so I just end up feeling sad because I'll never experience this

Forgot pic

this show to me represents the madness that refusing to be alone brings

i was hoping this show would bring anons to recognize that in fact the path of the wizard is the only righteous and enlightened one

but instead you degenerates are romanticizing it

There are cute 2D teens and hot 3D adults kissing and fucking each other, how the fuck did you expect anyone to think "nope, being a kissless virgin is much better!" after this?

Welcome to nu-Sup Forums, where literally anything is better than nothing.

You must be crazy, this animalistic dedication to meaningless fucking and painful doomed love is ingrained in our genetic code.

I only wish I could at least have meaningless sex with someone who sees me as a substitute.

This show is good for telling apart Sup Forumsnons and crossboarders like these:

>nu-Sup Forums
It's millennial normalfag garbage, even neo-Sup Forums was better. Post-Sup Forums can't come soon enough.

DELET

Lean what crossboarder means, newfag.

i love when people append newfag to the end after a comma
", newfag."

it's like an afterthought

but it puts so much emphasis on "newfag" you can tell that the person using it is excited to be using it but hasn't quite settled into it enough to use it casually or with any derivative/alternative version

it reminds me of that image that was going around of the one guy who appended ", thot." to his conversation with a girl

it's just so pure

Was it rape?

I think you should learn some grammar before trying to sound smart.
gsbe.co.uk/grammar-commas-and-full-stops.html

No that's just standard english syntax, dumbass.

You see the emphasis I put on dumbass? I was so excited to write it I wet myself.

>american education

i wasn't disputing the use of the comma

the structure of a statement that leads to the use of a comma and an insult at the end has other implications about the person who says it and how they think of the word they used

as opposed to a more experienced and therefore jaded person who thinks it means nothing and probably uses it with no emphasis if at all

that's what i was saying friends

i am purposefully writing my posts without any regard for grammar because i'm just too good for it not because i don't know it

>thumbnails

Kill yourself.

>i am purposefully writing my posts without any regard for grammar because i'm just too good for it not because i don't know it

Why don't you start posting like a nigger while you're at it?

bring me down a notch user i think i've gotten too big for my britches
you don't get it user
the point is to disregard any preconceived rules of communication
nigger posting is still a concept to follow
i may one day post in a way that resembles nigger
but it will be just a coincidence

>not hoping for Alt-Sup Forums

Preach.

The more I watch this show the more I realize that Elliot did nothing wrong.

You get off to horrible people being horrible to each other.
Don't worry, me too.

He killed himself, you should follow his example.

Feels great. Very voyeuristic.

I'll take roasties with me in hell.

Who is the target audience of this show? Because it's definitely not your average waifufags.

Same people who watch live action dramas. Their only oversight was that such people don't normally watch anime.

Finally someone with a sensible respond. Yes you're right, why can't there be more people like you. Just look at the other thread, I got eyes cancer reading those comments.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but I don't approve of this show either, I'm just stating the obvious.

KEKS

because it's a smut manga adaptation. there are plenty of smut manga out there that do the same thing or better.

It's alright, at least you aren't like the others.

also I think this gets attention because of the nice art style

The manga art and story telling, both of them are terrible in my opinion. The anime made them look much better, the colors, the voice acting. Overall I'd say the studio made this anime did a decent job.

ty