Is he the greatest protag of our generation?

Is he the greatest protag of our generation?

>lol he's such a goofy pervert xD
>protag of our generation
No, he's overrated shit

That title goes to our lord and savior, Lelouch.
Go back to Sup Forums you dumb greentext poster.

No.

>>>/reddit/

>That title goes to our lord and savior, Lelouch.

/thread

There's a better protag in this season alone

Nah, I choose Ikoman

>If you don't like garbage, you're a /vee/ crossboarder
Don't ever insult me like that, you plebian.

It's your posting style that gives you away not your taste you fucking faggot.

>forgettable self-insert beta neet loser harem protag #284758393
>greatest anything

He's as great as Subaru, Kirito, Sora and every other isekai fuccboi. Please stop leaking your autism and shit taste outside of your Konoreddit containment thread.

Word.
It's amazing how redditors are ready to suck his dick simply because he wants to grab tits and that he's "asshole, just like me!!!"

Go back to Sup Forums.

This actually.
>le sexual jokes
>doesn't fuck anyone or the autistic fanbase will riot
He's pretty mediocre

Are you fucking serious with that post? Especially using kirito who has zero similarities to kazuma outside of being a guy?

Rather he be the "nice" guy who's a blank slate?

>NEET loser who is literally liked BECAUSE of what a pathetic creep and failure he is
Is he the next evolutionary stage of the self-insert?

This is Sup Forums's favorite anime

So many memes in one post.

>Rather he be the "nice" guy who's a blank slate?
No, there are more than two types of protags.

>Not actually the same guy, just sympathised because he said something i agree
So i got fired up for nothing, huh?
Is it really? I expected it'd be battle shonen stuff or cute girls doing cute things.

> remember when /a praised the first season because it was fun
> now that its become more popular /a is contrarian and hates it

why is this board a shit?

Greentext was there before you were born you fucking redditor trying to fit in

>the entirety Sup Forums is in this thread
Fuck off
You can check the catalog and there are plenty of threads with people praising it.
Besides, it was really popular even when the s1 aired.

did you forget your trip or something

>It has nothing to do with the drop in quality the first episode of season 2 had

Embarassing.

> implying QUALITY wasn't what made S1 great

An easy way to tell you're a neo Sup Forums and Sup Forums poster is you keep whining about reddit over MAL.

It was never fun or good. You're confusing Sup Forums with Sup Forums crossposters. It's their AOTS/AOTY. Sup Forums never gave a shit about Konoreddit.

Kazuma is a pretty traditional anime comedy protagonist in line with them Matsuno boys, Kiyoshi from Prison School, the Always Sunny cast, and the Nichibros boys

If you think he's particularly special you're probably just used to shitty isekai shows or haven't watched much comedy

Not to say he's bad, though

So he's basically Issei from High School DX D? Picked up.

An easy way to tell you're a new is you keep blaming Sup Forums in 2017 when Sup Forums exists.

He's basically the guy from Kaze no Stigma without the emo and the edge, perfection.

Try shitposting on the main thread, buddy. I dare you.

>Sup Forums is the first politics cancer on Sup Forums
Fuck off.

>Sup Forums is as cancerous as Sup Forums
Nah.

>muh reddit
>muh MAL
>muh nu/v/a/
People are whining about a character being overrated, and you're just a faggot trying to fit in.

Lurk 2 years before posting.

liberal detected

>this thread
>a third of all the threads in the catalog, at this very moment, is filled with similar meta garbage
I know it's early Saturday morning but holy shit

Sup Forums shits all Sup Forums
The problem is that Sup Forums posters are the same as Sup Forums posters, because politics is broader than videogames. Also, half of vee doesn't even go there to talk about videogames anymore.

This is euro Sup Forums for you

applies to you as well.

Shut the fuck up faggot.

I don't know about Kazuma but forced pervert protag in harem anime for the sake of being different like DxD protag is shit.

Not saying pervert protag itself is bad. Good example of pervert protag in harem done right is Rance.

Murricans shitpost like this as well.

Looks like you got newfags trying to fit in.

>Issei
>shit
Fight me irl motherfucker.

Kazuma's not particularly perverted, especially compared to eroge characters. Hell even compared to the protagonists of ACTUAL harem anime.

People focus in on the sex jokes because it is they who are the ones who are the ones who are horny. It's basically a pervert's version of shipping.

I blame EOP

You mean ESL.

これだよ

日本語話せないアノンは最低だね

So, when exactly did Kazuma plant his seed inside Lalatina?

Abso-fucking-lutely. Only edgelords or hipsters would dispute it.

An easy way to tell that you are a newfag, there's no such thing as Sup Forums anymore, Sup Forums died with Lelouch long time ago.

/thread on the first post.

>Sup Forums
>cute girls doing cute things.
Are you shitposting or just plain delusional?
>isekai fantasy shit
>not being the favourite anime of Sup Forums

This post reeks of self validation.

You know, I don't like konosuba either, but kazuma main characteristic isn't that he's a pervert though.
The image op posted isn't about him being a pervert either.

You guys would know this if you even watched a single episode of the series instead of just shitposting loudly because it's a popular series.

>You guys would know this if you even watched a single episode of the series instead of just shitposting loudly because it's a popular series.
Where do you think you are?

>Sup Forums is full of hipsters.
I knew this fact 6 years ago and is still holds true.

This. He's just another shitty self insert isekai MC. The showing being a "parody" of isekai doesn't excuse it either. The only people who actually enjoy Konosuba are underaged redditors who somehow find this show funny/

>lol he's such an asshole and he doesn't give a fuck haha just like me!!
Better?

Dubs never lie.

k

Wait.. .. isnt rance from that one good hentai that has a blue haired warrior girl?

He's pretty mildly above average but that's mostly owing to the fact that it's a comedy and satire on the normal isekai protagonists.

Sup Forumsutists just can't enjoy something without idolizing it and having it interred at their shrines, so you end with threads praising an otherwise normal show.

>
>>You guys would know this if you even watched a single episode of the series instead of just shitposting loudly because it's a popular series.
/thread

1. The term "greatest" is subjective

2. I like loliNEET but he is by no means good

3. I would love to debate you but ive gotta get ready for tomorrow

He's definitely a contender for best 2010s protagonist.