WOMEN HAVE THE SIMS, STARDEW VALLEY, CANDYCRUSH, AND JUST DANCE. STFU GOOGLE

youtube.com/watch?v=IMqq-dBU1_Y

"It's time to #ChangeTheGame. Let's make mobile gaming truly for everyone by celebrating and empowering women as players and creators. Learn more at g.co/changethegame"

No one is stopping women from playing Call of Duty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI
youtube.com/watch?v=4SazsrFF3kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I pretty sure the two on the left have a penis

When will they learn that women will never start buying games or any other nerdshit like men do? It's a manchild's market, now and always.

You're only thinking of the games men like to play. Usually they are challenging and competitive. Usually they either take teamwork or mental/physical fortitude. There's a reason no women play chess and they suck at sports.

Women like to play cash-grabbing candy crush apps when they're waiting for more likes to appear on their instagram photos.

obligatory

in my mind they all have penises

Can confirm. They play children's dress up games during the boring parts of reality shows while perusing forevertwentyone

who takes this shit seriously. seriously

And women's brains are wired differently than men too. Women are simply not as interested in games as men are. No one sees guys bitching that there aren't enough men's beauty pageants. Women aren't oppressed in the video game market. Their demographic just doesn't create as much demand.

Most popular games with men usually involve shooting, adventuring, questing, exploring.

Meanwhile the most popular game with women by far is the Sims, a game that largely takes place within the home.

And women say they don't want or enjoy traditional gender roles.

Why the fuck is this so goddamn vague on what they want to "change"? Also, isn't it pretty much saying that women are inherently different, and need shit that caters to their own stuff, and therefore, they're not equal to us?

Interesting
It should be legal to piss on women in public
Or into their mouths if they are talking to much

This is some of the cringiest shit I have ever watched and is a prime example of the "gay disco" theory I heard in some video (Search up Granville Thorndyke's channel) of what big corporations are trying to do to countries. "Look, we're representing all of you """"individuals""""""!!! Now buy our product!!!!"

I suppose they are just hoping that all those women who keep demanding representation and inclusivity to games in Twitter would finally start buying those game too. And since that doesn't seem to happen, they want the men in the industry and community to just do something to make things better for them.

Aren’t all mobile game apps on the Apple store geared toward women and children ?

Lot of female players in Elder Scrolls Online I've noticed

Usually their first toon is a healing templar, but many play sorcs and nightblades too. Not very many dragonknights.

>mobile gaming

youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI

this is kind of interesting how sexual liberation is a form of control. I'm fine with people being gay. Just make sodomy legal and be done with it. None of this affirmative action and forced diversity.

What is women's fucking problem?
Why can't they just do something without announcing it to the whole world?
If you like playing games so much, just play the fucking games you cunts.
Stop turning everything into attention-whoring activism.
"look at me I stopped shaving my armpit hair"
"look at my blog about not wearing bras"
NO ONE FUCKING CARES. JUST DO IT OR DON'T OR WHATEVER JUST STOP TELLING ME THE REST OF THE WORLD DOESN'T CARE

They're not like us. They feed on the validation of others like oxygen.

youtube.com/watch?v=4SazsrFF3kc

Lets not forget the abomination that happened when one of these gamergate SJW's (Briana Wu) tried to make a game.

It's an ad.
All of it is. Tell women they are empowered = Take their money.
They've got the mens money already and need new customers.

>Let's make mobile gaming truly for everyone

>mobile gaming
>cow clickers
>match 3
>already 99% for women and kids

Wew I hope they succeed in this hard task.

women are already the majority of mobile game consumers, so why is this necessary?

no one celebrates men in halo or generic fps games

what is the purpose in celebrating a gender, anyway? how is that even any different from celebrating a race?

>gamergate
>pink shit for a month in the NFL
REEEEEEEE YOU CANNOT HAVE YOUR THINGS EVEN IF WE WE'RE NOT INTERESTED

>stardew valley
>women
m8, id like to see a roastie make 100k in a week

I spot at least 3 >women

>STARDEW VALLEY
You mean Monument Valley.

Diversity isn't diversity if it's forced and clearly not what someone actually wanted to put into their game. If someone doesn't want to put 70 black people into their game, then let them. Forcing them to do that isn't diversity. It's just a shallow, not even foot deep pool of nothing.

>Mobile gaming
They can keep it

Stardew is very nice, if you chose to be gay I will personally hope the writing was nice and not forced.

There is nice stuff. Most of the good tends to be Japanese, though.

The last one to the left for sure. Second over it's hard to tell.

lost my shit at the interracial lesbian couple

holy fuckin shit they really pour it on thick with this nonsense

get your shit together, America.

Cohen

>hey goyess's, check out this empowering game
>yassss slay
>"The changing face of gaming"
>"Women are naturally better gamers, says science"

concur